Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-27-2010, 12:12 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 49ers fire OC Jimmy Raye

They canned him < 24 hrs. after Singletary said he would be their OC until the end of the season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5621612

It was really painful to watch the 9ers get their asses handed to them in KC, 31-10. The OL blocking broke down completely & Alex Smith spent all afternoon running away from Tamba Hali & Gilberry.

Must have been a dismal atmosphere on that plane ride back to the West Coast. There is way too much talent on that offense to be 0-3.

Singletary had to do something if they go to 0-4 or 0-5 he could be next.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This was such great news to wake up to. There is a god.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Your welcome 49ers fans. Now keep losing and you might be free from Sing.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 12:24 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think they needed to shake something up here, and I believe the discord between the team and Raye was greatest. Prob had to happen.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know the niner offense isn't looking very good, but this does reek of Singletary covering his own ass by getting someone who made him look bad fired.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's a Seinfeld episode where Newman and Kramer steal a dog and when the cops knock on Newman's door he opens it with the butt hanging from his mouth and says "what took you so long?"
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 02:14 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Schefter reports that they are also going to bench Takeo Spikes and Michael Lewis next week. How is this going to help?
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 02:16 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does this mean Raye is the rat?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 02:22 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Schefter reports that they are also going to bench Takeo Spikes and Michael Lewis next week. How is this going to help?
Michael Lewis is awful, so that will help the defense. I think Spikes getting benched is more about him not being 100% than his play
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They probably want to get Taylor Mays on the field and that secondary has looked porous to me.
Old 09-27-2010, 02:33 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
I know the niner offense isn't looking very good, but this does reek of Singletary covering his own ass by getting someone who made him look bad fired.
Or it could reek of Raye being a terrible play-caller? I'm not sure, I know Singletary isn't the greatest HC ever, but I'm pretty sure he needs competent Offensive Coordinator calling plays because that's really not his forte. I saw two of their games as my roommate Tivo's all the games because he's a huge Niner fan and I wanted to see Crabs alot more and the selection of play calls was pretty simple and easy to read.

Plus reports surfaced they were calling out the plays so I don't know. I just feel bad for Alex Smith because this will be OC #4 right? And pretty sure if he sticks he'll have #5 next year to start the season. I don't think he's as bad as say a Matt Cassel, he's not a franchise guy to take over games but he's a really solid guy who if he has some continuity I think he'd surprise people in his play.

When Norv Turner was there he was starting to blossom, and I still see flashes of a very solid QB in spurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 04:25 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Scapegoats in shorter supply in SF these days....

Davis on the OL also rumored to be benched. If they need to sit anyone down it s/b Chilo Rachal, he's never really Gotten It at the pro level.

The team had a near locker room mutiny in Seattle over the play calling, they went to a wristband with plays for Smith in Wk. 2 vs NOLA & it worked. Most of the 9ers plays were telegraphed to the Chiefs defense b/c all were personnel dependent, the whole gameplan was transparent -- Charlie Weis & Company completely outcoached the 9ers staff.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
They probably want to get Taylor Mays on the field and that secondary has looked porous to me.
Uh, no, more like Reggie Smith who is better than Mays, right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Or it could reek of Raye being a terrible play-caller?
No, that's specifically it. Zero creativity in his playcalling.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 05:51 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My question is why he got the job in the first place. He's had terrible offenses everywhere he's been.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 06:22 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
My question is why he got the job in the first place. He's had terrible offenses everywhere he's been.
let's not go there.......just sayin'.
binary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Because he was the only one that would bow down to Mike Singletary's demands and share his "vision" of old school power football where the only thing you do most of the time is run straight up the gut. Six offensive coordinators apparently turned down the chance to be Mike Singletary's coordinator due to the rumor that Mike wanted too much control and wanted to keep things simple.

What Singletary fails to realize is that this is a new era of football. You can't be like the 1985 Bears and just run straight up the gut while playing good defense. It isn't going to bring you a championship in today's league. The game is too far tilted in favor of the pass. Jimmy Raye is a pretty outdated person himself. And you're right, his resume doesn't really scream "success" when you look at where he's been and what he's done. The writing was on the wall from the very beginning.

Now I'm just hoping Mike Johnson brings some common sense and ingenuity to the offense. I'm also hoping that Mike Singletary just stays out of the way from here on out when it comes to offense. I'm sure he's had a lot of input as to what Raye was doing. It gives me a reason to watch the game this weekend against Atlanta more than anything else.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 07:00 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully they can find some ways to utilize Westbrook more. I honestly thought he would have done a bit more for you guys by now.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know people keep talking about their O but what is up with their D?
Old 09-28-2010, 12:24 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
They have built a solid defensive player core over the last 4-5 yrs. imo by Nolan & Singletary, both defensive specialists with very different styles of coaching.

Manny Lawson is in his contract yr. & has stepped it up a notch, especially in pass coverage. Both corners, Spencer & Clements, had good games Sunday, vs. Cassel's usual substandard offensive performance, after seriously declining last yr (Spencer coming off knee surgery), Willis has led the league in tackles since he was drafted & is probably the best at his position in the NFL, & Franklin at NG & Justin Smith at DE excelled last season in games where Smith's name was called more often than any other & Franklin was valuable enough to be FPed.

The defensive talent is there, the safeties suck but that's yesterday's news, Lewis really sucks & will be deservedly benched, IDK if Taylor Mays will get his shot or not at this time.

Manusky got outcoached but his players performances outshone the offense by several degrees of magnitude as anyone who saw it will attest. And Manusky brings the old school rah-rah enthusiasm to the defense that we saw earlier from Singletary but has dissipated lately in gloomy doom of this September.

I think the defense is 2-3 players away from greatness, the offense has to keep the 9ers in games so the whole roster doesn't surrender the game when they're down by multiple scores, especially on the road where they havent won in eons. The problems are about 75-80% on Smith, the OL & the gameplans -- firing Raye might now be the answer but the stink after being outplayed & outcoached in KC was so bad it was time to time to do something even if it's wrong. the team executives, the York family & Singletary himself had to act to salvage the remaining 14 wks of the season.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
They have built a solid defensive player core over the last 4-5 yrs. imo by Nolan & Singletary, both defensive specialists with very different styles of coaching.

Manny Lawson is in his contract yr. & has stepped it up a notch, especially in pass coverage. Both corners, Spencer & Clements, had good games Sunday, vs. Cassel's usual substandard offensive performance, after seriously declining last yr (Spencer coming off knee surgery), Willis has led the league in tackles since he was drafted & is probably the best at his position in the NFL, & Franklin at NG & Justin Smith at DE excelled last season in games where Smith's name was called more often than any other & Franklin was valuable enough to be FPed.

The defensive talent is there, the safeties suck but that's yesterday's news, Lewis really sucks & will be deservedly benched, IDK if Taylor Mays will get his shot or not at this time.

Manusky got outcoached but his players performances outshone the offense by several degrees of magnitude as anyone who saw it will attest. And Manusky brings the old school rah-rah enthusiasm to the defense that we saw earlier from Singletary but has dissipated lately in gloomy doom of this September.

I think the defense is 2-3 players away from greatness, the offense has to keep the 9ers in games so the whole roster doesn't surrender the game when they're down by multiple scores, especially on the road where they havent won in eons. The problems are about 75-80% on Smith, the OL & the gameplans -- firing Raye might now be the answer but the stink after being outplayed & outcoached in KC was so bad it was time to time to do something even if it's wrong. the team executives, the York family & Singletary himself had to act to salvage the remaining 14 wks of the season.
Lawrence Taylor, Randy White, Ronnie Lott......seriously this is a good team that will get on a roll and start winning ball games, from a gambler's standpoint we just dont know when.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:41 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Because he was the only one that would bow down to Mike Singletary's demands and share his "vision" of old school power football where the only thing you do most of the time is run straight up the gut. Six offensive coordinators apparently turned down the chance to be Mike Singletary's coordinator due to the rumor that Mike wanted too much control and wanted to keep things simple.

What Singletary fails to realize is that this is a new era of football. You can't be like the 1985 Bears and just run straight up the gut while playing good defense. It isn't going to bring you a championship in today's league. The game is too far tilted in favor of the pass. Jimmy Raye is a pretty outdated person himself. And you're right, his resume doesn't really scream "success" when you look at where he's been and what he's done. The writing was on the wall from the very beginning.

Now I'm just hoping Mike Johnson brings some common sense and ingenuity to the offense. I'm also hoping that Mike Singletary just stays out of the way from here on out when it comes to offense. I'm sure he's had a lot of input as to what Raye was doing. It gives me a reason to watch the game this weekend against Atlanta more than anything else.

All this makes sense to me, Singletary is gonna have to realize this, and while you can be a running team in the mold of the Jets last year, Ravens in the last few years, you still need balance and unpredictability in your offense. Plus, your defense has to be able to hold teams under 17 points week in and out.

You can still be a tough, smashmouth, defensive minded team but Singletary has got to be willing to adjust to open up the offense at least somewhat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think SF tried to run to the outside one time vs KC, it was nothing but up the gut play after play.

As a Chiefs fan I was having Herm Edwards flash backs run run pass punt.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Singletary will surely fire the DC, too!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 09-28-2010, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
Singletary will surely fire the DC, too!
Well, when you allow a pretty terrible offense like KC's to make you it's *****, then the DC should be feeling the heat just as much as the OC.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well, when you allow a pretty terrible offense like KC's to make you it's *****, then the DC should be feeling the heat just as much as the OC.
when your HC is Mike Singletary, appereantly when he gets it rough he'll get your ass fired regardless.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC