Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-03-2010, 12:59 AM    (permalink
MikeVickTheSickest
Rookie

MikeVickTheSickest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MikeVickTheSickest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MikeVickTheSickest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MikeVickTheSickest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MikeVickTheSickest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MikeVickTheSickest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MikeVickTheSickest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MikeVickTheSickest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MikeVickTheSickest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MikeVickTheSickest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MikeVickTheSickest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default What am I Comeback, MVP, GOAT I'm back to dominate your souls!

Thoughts? discuss...
MikeVickTheSickest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:03 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how old are you?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:07 AM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You'll be taking your past antics to the [BLEEP]ing grave, so sorry to say.

Won't matter HOW far you go on the gridiron.
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:13 AM    (permalink
Werowance
Rookie

Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.

Werowance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:19 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking at the tatoo on his right hand...

is anyone else sick of people using the nickname "superman" to refer to themselves?

How uncreative can you get?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:35 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don McNabb > You.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:44 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't know Mike had all that ink!!!

Can he get the Eagles to the playoffs, because his legs alone can get them to the NFCCG/SB.
Old 10-03-2010, 01:52 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
his legs alone can get them to the NFCCG/SB.
Really? His legs got Atlanta there to didnt it...

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:57 AM    (permalink
Werowance
Rookie

Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
Really? His legs got Atlanta there to didnt it...
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but he carried a much worse Falcons team to an NFC Championship game. Now instead of Peerless Price, Brian Finnernan, Alge Crumpler and Warrick Dunn along with a completely inept coaching staff he is working with DeSean Jackson, Jeremy Maclin, Jason Avant, Brent Celek, LeSean McCoy, Mike Bell and one of the better offensive coaches in the game. Plus Mike Vick is MUCH MUCH better now than he ever was in Atlanta, he isn't the same guy in terms of speed but he still has the jets except now he actually has QB skills to couple with his legs. Vick is very capable of carrying the Eagles to the playoffs this season, his skill set is perfect for what the Eagles do on offense. My only concern is what happens after this season when his contract expires.
Old 10-03-2010, 02:08 AM    (permalink
Werowance
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Don McNabb > You.
Really? The stats say otherwise...

Vick: 750 yards, 6 TDs, 60.7 completion percentage, 8.4 YPA, 170 rushing yards, 7.4 YPC and 1 rushing TD

McNabb: 833 yards, 2 TDs, 60.8 completion percentage, 8.2 YPA, 42 rushing yards, 14.0 YPC and no rushing touchdowns

And, the most telling stat of all, the redzone. A Donovan McNabb led Redskins offense has scored 2 TDs in 9 red zone attempts, the worst in the NFL. Meanwhile, the Vick led Eagles have scored 7 TDs on 8 red zone attempts. I find this interesting because the Eagles seemingly always had red-zone issues with McNabb and we always blamed it on not having a goal line receiver or running back (even though Westy was amazing in the red-zone at times) and now Mike Vick is leading one of the most efficient red-zone offenses in the league with the EXACT SAME weapons and coaching that McNabb had. Not bashing McNabb, just pointing out that maybe, just perhaps he was a big factor in the Eagles annual red-zone struggles.
Old 10-03-2010, 02:19 AM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stats that count...
McNabb dogs killed= 0

Vick dogs killed= too many to count

Vick is still a douche, playing well doesn't mean your a better person.
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 02:33 AM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i didn't realize we were voting for human being of the year in this thread. maybe we should bring up leonard little, too. i mean, that'd be just as relevant.
Speaking of irrelevant. Jesus I see you're the same cheerful guy as always with lots to contribute
Old 10-03-2010, 02:45 AM    (permalink
aLARGEtopHat
Rookie

aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stats that count:
Obviously if NJX looked into the info he would find that DUIs dont explaing muchin the # of wins, but being a dogfighter is the key to winning.

Last edited by aLARGEtopHat : 10-03-2010 at 02:48 AM.
aLARGEtopHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 02:59 AM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

Quote:
hardly irrelevant when i'm directly commenting on your post. but i'm sure you thought that sounded great in your head. but yes, i should "contribute" to your completely moronic post about how vick's a ****** human being. because that's completely ******* productive. let me know when YOU have something to contribute that's actually, you know, even just a little bit on topic.

and yes, i wrote that with a big ******* happy smile on my face. i'm perfectly cheerful.
I wasn't calling your post irrelevant, but I see you still just spend your time **** talking and being pissy. Anyways yea totally off base thinking vick is a douche sorry, I forgot that I should just start blowing the guy because he's had 3 good games and now he's sooo much better than mcnabb, I mean a good career without years spent in prison is totally trumped by some mediocre years of running around and winning 3 games.
Old 10-03-2010, 03:35 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i didn't realize we were voting for human being of the year in this thread. maybe we should bring up leonard little, too. i mean, that'd be just as relevant.

Dogs are way more important than people, as you can tell with Vick getting more attention than Ray Lewis(guilty or not), Leonard Little, and Donte Stallworth combined.

Also, shooting yourself in the leg is way worse than killing someone. I mean seriously, if you miss your leg, you could... KILL SOMEONE.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:22 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post
Stats that count...
McNabb dogs killed= 0

Vick dogs killed= too many to count

Vick is still a douche, playing well doesn't mean your a better person.
This is America. If you win, nobody cares what you did.

"Michael Vick was convic- 20 YARD TD RUN FOR THE DAZZLING PLAYMAKER!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:55 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aLARGEtopHat View Post
Stats that count:
Obviously if NJX looked into the info he would find that DUIs dont explaing muchin the # of wins, but being a dogfighter is the key to winning.

And if you would've just had the decency to point out that your dogfight variable is insignificant and thus doesn't explain ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werowance View Post

Vick: 750 yards, 6 TDs, 60.7 completion percentage, 8.4 YPA, 170 rushing yards, 7.4 YPC and 1 rushing TD

McNabb: 833 yards, 2 TDs, 60.8 completion percentage, 8.2 YPA, 42 rushing yards, 14.0 YPC and no rushing touchdowns

And, the most telling stat of all, the redzone. A Donovan McNabb led Redskins offense has scored 2 TDs in 9 red zone attempts, the worst in the NFL. Meanwhile, the Vick led Eagles have scored 7 TDs on 8 red zone attempts. I find this interesting because the Eagles seemingly always had red-zone issues with McNabb and we always blamed it on not having a goal line receiver or running back (even though Westy was amazing in the red-zone at times) and now Mike Vick is leading one of the most efficient red-zone offenses in the league with the EXACT SAME weapons and coaching that McNabb had. Not bashing McNabb, just pointing out that maybe, just perhaps he was a big factor in the Eagles annual red-zone struggles.
Your adventures in small sample sizes are bringing the funny. Mike Vick is better than McNabb in the same way that Clay Matthews is going to finish the season with 32 sacks. *yawn*

...and how about you go ahead and hide for a while after all of that "Kevin Kolb is waayyyyyy better than McNabb" crap from the offseason, Thumper? Right now you have the same level of credibility as Starheather.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:49 AM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werowance View Post

This is a very Philly thing to say. Way to promote the stereotype. Booing Santa, cheering at Michael Irvins career ending neck injury and now lambasting the best QB any Eagles fan has ever had. I like the part at the end, "not bashing McNabb," just pointing out how much he sucks and Vick is SEX!!! I think the reason your redzone offense sucked is because Andy never ran the ball until he got to the redzone. That make's thing very predictable and that's the one thing Vick isn't, predictable.

Look, I get it. This is a what have you done for me lately business. McNabb was so close to getting a SB to Philly, but instead he fell just short and was going to eventually wear out his welcome. I just thought that because he wasn't playing for you anymore, you still might remember the good things he did. Michael Vick has played amazingly well, but it has only been 3 games. Let's wait a few more games before Philly can claim that the Messiah has come home. If Andy had his way, Vick would still be on the bench and Kolb would be out there sucking it all up for you guys. Seriously, you were a stupid concussion away from never knowing if Vick was any good.

I'm happy for Vick. Everyone, that didn't rape or murder another person, deserves a 2nd chance. I have made terrible mistakes in my life and would hate to think how things would be if it wasn't for the people that gave me a 2nd chance. Yes, what he did was terrible. I have 2 dogs myself and they are as much part of the family as my daughter. I'm glad to see he is making the best of his opportunity.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Mike Vick. On topic, I don't think he will keep up the same insane stats the rest of the season, if he did he would be MVP, so I vote for CBPOTY.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Urlacher better win CPotY he actually came back from an injury

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:55 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Urlacher better win CPotY he actually came back from an injury
I fail to see how coming back from injury is more significant than coming back from prison... More people have come back from an injury to play well, than have come back from a couple years in jail.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
I fail to see how coming back from injury is more significant than coming back from prison... More people have come back from an injury to play well, than have come back from a couple years in jail.
cause Urlacher is a bears player

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:10 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
cause Urlacher is a bears player
Touche, good sir.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 02:28 PM    (permalink
aLARGEtopHat
Rookie

aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
And if you would've just had the decency to point out that your dogfight variable is insignificant and thus doesn't explain ****.
AH, but it is at the 10% level... p-value of .51 means it is almost significant at the 5% level too. Although you could point out that my variables magically changed from what I tested. Or that my confidence interval around the dog fighting variable makes no sense since took off the negative sign :D.
aLARGEtopHat is offline   Reply With Quote