Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 11-22-2010, 07:58 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The talent has been assembled, just how they utilize them is completely awful.

Definitely time for a change, it will be refreshing. It kills me to see how these other teams run their offense and ours is 10 years in the past.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:50 PM    (permalink
DOLPHINATIC
Rookie

DOLPHINATIC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Lewis will coach his last game tomorrow. Check out
and see what they have to say about the game vs. the Jets. I voted to fire Lewis in the poll.

Last edited by njx9 : 04-23-2011 at 01:02 PM.
DOLPHINATIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOLPHINATIC View Post
Lewis will coach his last game tomorrow. Check out
and see what they have to say about the game vs. the Jets. I voted to fire Lewis in the poll.
He will not be fired tomorrow. Mike Brown will let him ride out his contract for the rest of the year and decide not to resign him. At this point i am more worried about getting Rid of Brat and Carson Palmer then Lewis.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by njx9 : 04-23-2011 at 01:02 PM.
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:52 AM    (permalink
Clarkpba
Rookie

Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.

I dont have NFL network so i didn't get to watch the game last night but just from looking at the stats and what little bit i was able to listen too it looks to me like the team has just quit and gave up. You have some players that have enough pride in themselves to play hard and keep trying but with all the divas and attitudes on the team its hard to be competitive when they are more worried about not getting hit and hurt then trying to win games. I'm fine with keeping everyone around for the rest of the season at this point. All it means is a better draft pick. Only thing to gain from firing Lewis at this point is pride as a fan. There is zero chance to make the playoffs so why not hope that they lose out so they get a high draft pick and have the choice of whoever they want? Other then the fact Mike Brown is still deciding who to pick and will probably F it up.

And for all those Carson Palmer backers who said it was the lack of weapons that was the reason for Palmer strugling what to have to say now? I was so happy they went out and got him some talented pass catchers so he would be exposed and wouldn't have an excuse anymore.
Clarkpba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkpba View Post
I dont have NFL network so i didn't get to watch the game last night but just from looking at the stats and what little bit i was able to listen too it looks to me like the team has just quit and gave up. You have some players that have enough pride in themselves to play hard and keep trying but with all the divas and attitudes on the team its hard to be competitive when they are more worried about not getting hit and hurt then trying to win games. I'm fine with keeping everyone around for the rest of the season at this point. All it means is a better draft pick. Only thing to gain from firing Lewis at this point is pride as a fan. There is zero chance to make the playoffs so why not hope that they lose out so they get a high draft pick and have the choice of whoever they want? Other then the fact Mike Brown is still deciding who to pick and will probably F it up.

And for all those Carson Palmer backers who said it was the lack of weapons that was the reason for Palmer strugling what to have to say now? I was so happy they went out and got him some talented pass catchers so he would be exposed and wouldn't have an excuse anymore.
If you didnt watch the game...dont comment.
Palmer got murdered by the Jets defense. The line gave up.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
If you didnt watch the game...dont comment.
Palmer got murdered by the Jets defense. The line gave up.
Even with the Line playing ****** that is no excuess for some of the throws he make both INTS last night were all on him 1 into triple coverage and the other he basically just threw up and hoped someone would catch it

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote