Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-12-2010, 11:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
No the Big alien. Charlie Villanueva
Oooooh you mean the Big Brontosaurus! :D
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:39 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jordan Crawford. Best $1 ever spent perhaps?

Quote:
Crawford poured in 30 points on 13-of-20 shooting during the Hawks' loss Tuesday.
Spin:
Crawford added five rebounds, five assists and three 3-pointers in 47 minutes of action. He's scored 50 points over the past two games, as he's getting a ton of run with Atlanta so depleted by injuries. He's definitely opening eyes for those in keeper leagues.
[Breaking News]
Tue, Oct 12
Old 10-13-2010, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Jordan Crawford. Best $1 ever spent perhaps?
I had a goal to get him before the draft as a homer pick and kinda slipped on me. I was trying to pick him up today of free agency but to my surprise he was gone.

Don't look for him to play 47 mins per game every night. Jamal Crawford and Jeff Teague will still be the first guys off the bench.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:49 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
I had a goal to get him before the draft as a homer pick and kinda slipped on me. I was trying to pick him up today of free agency but to my surprise he was gone.

Don't look for him to play 47 mins per game every night. Jamal Crawford and Jeff Teague will still be the first guys off the bench.
A young guy who can score for a buck though? Not bad....I also have Jamal for what it's worth.

This just got posted about Noah too. I'm glad I overpaid a little for him...there weren't many other good C eligible guys left at the time.

Quote:
Noah came through with 16 points, 14 rebounds and eight assists during the Bulls' 109-90 win over the Raptors on Tuesday.
Spin:
Noah went 6-of-13 from the field, also adding a steal and a block in 40 minutes of playing time. He's going to be an absolute fantasy monster this year, so feel free to reach for him.
[Breaking News]
Tue, Oct 12
Old 10-13-2010, 01:05 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I had Noah last year. He'll get you quite a few 15+ Points and 15+ rebound games. I think I bought him for $1 last year. That paid off.
Old 10-13-2010, 01:08 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I was just looking and I got him for $30...thought it was $50. I think he'll be a good investment.
Old 10-13-2010, 02:54 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Yeah, I put in for $1 too. I assume everyone did, and whoever had the highest tiebreaker priority thing got him. :(

Nope, I put down 6. Just in case some wise guy put down 5.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:08 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team Feature

PG - D Fish/Eric Maynor
SG - Eric Gordon/Michael Redd/Dominique Jones/Xavier Henry
SF - Granger/Azubuike/Grant Hill/Posey
PF - Kenyon/Nick Collison
C - The Bogut/Joel Anthony/Collison

Only the maybe 5th or so time I have done an auction draft.. I shouldn't have done it the way I did haha. I personally picked Gordon, Granger, and Bogut and then had to go. Hopefully I can make some moves but my team is clusterd ****** at SF and SG. Michael Redd? They are selling his ligaments as we speak.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who wants to do some tradinggggggggggg. sorry i just love to trade in fantasy. in my keeper football league i have 2.5 times more trades than the next person closest to me over the past 4 years.
Old 10-13-2010, 04:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
who wants to do some tradinggggggggggg. sorry i just love to trade in fantasy. in my keeper football league i have 2.5 times more trades than the next person closest to me over the past 4 years.
I'll give you Randy Foye for JJ Redick.
Old 10-13-2010, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone on my team is on block except Dwight Howard. Not much of a block to be honest.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-13-2010, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

I think I got Raymon Felton at a good price ($16). This picture makes me happy.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-13-2010, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am LOVING my Marco Belinelli pick-up.

Old 10-13-2010, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

I am willing to trade Thaddeus Young for an equivalent valued Center.

Old 10-13-2010, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I am willing to trade Thaddeus Young for an equivalent valued Center.
like Yao Ming?

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-14-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm actually happy to get Duhon off waivers.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 03:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I'm actually happy to get Duhon off waivers.
Duhon is a better PG than Jameer Nelson in real life, but not in fantasy.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're a sick man...Duhon is in no way better than Jameer. But given Jameer's injury history, the surrounding talent, and my need for some assists...Duhon isnt the worst pickup in the world.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-14-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
You're a sick man...Duhon is in no way better than Jameer. But given Jameer's injury history, the surrounding talent, and my need for some assists...Duhon isnt the worst pickup in the world.
Jameer is a better scorer. Duhon is a better distributor and better defender. Duhon should start.

BTW, did you get my PM?
Old 10-14-2010, 08:49 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Jameer is a better scorer. Duhon is a better distributor and better defender. Duhon should start.

BTW, did you get my PM?
Duhon blows.

Just responded to your PM, sorry it took so long.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-14-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Duhon blows.
True. No denying that. Just saying that even though that is the case, he's still a better passer and defender than Meer.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Duhon is arguably one of the worst PG's in the league. Awful scorer, inconsistent shooter, defense is solid, but not great. Not even a great distributor. When Toney Douglas looks better dishing the ball than Duhon you know their is a problem.

Even though Toney Douglas is way better of a player.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Duhon is arguably one of the worst PG's in the league. Awful scorer, inconsistent shooter, defense is solid, but not great. Not even a great distributor. When Toney Douglas looks better dishing the ball than Duhon you know their is a problem.

Even though Toney Douglas is way better of a player.
Still a better passer and defender than Jameer.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Still a better passer and defender than Jameer.
Eh, maybe. I'd still take Jameer 100 times out of 100 over Duhon, though.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:53 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Eh, maybe. I'd still take Jameer 100 times out of 100 over Duhon, though.
Except when you want a PG who is a better passer and defender on the floor.