Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-05-2010, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pulling the old comeback, looking good for me right now. Certainly better then 1-8.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:17 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like me some Rudy Cool. I was sitting here thinking "Hmm, Shiver has Dorrell Wright still to play, I could use some more padding for my lead in 3 pointers..." Rudy's game starts and...bam! Right away a 3.
Old 11-06-2010, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love how everyone criticized my Dorrell Wright bid of 6$, but man has it paid off.

Extra minutes + superior offensive system + above average defensive stats = fantasy gold.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 02:46 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
You know what? That disappoints me. It's CCB. I checked with him to make sure he would make the draft and he said he would. I understand things come up, but I wish he would've mentioned something after the fact. But hey, at least we know now and it's still pretty early in the season. I'll find someone new.

If you need someone to fill in I can do it.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hoping to pull of a 4-6 finale. That'd make me happy...Ranolph finally came back yesterday...beasted too, for his first game back. 14 boards...nice.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
You know what? That disappoints me. It's CCB. I checked with him to make sure he would make the draft and he said he would. I understand things come up, but I wish he would've mentioned something after the fact. But hey, at least we know now and it's still pretty early in the season. I'll find someone new.
Yeah that's my bad, I apologize because I thought I would be able to make the draft, but I've been busy, and I have no motivation to try and work with the team I have because I didn't draft them, they suck, and I'm not gonna put effort towards next season when there probably won't be a next season with this thing (see: your league last year...which I sacrificed my season for long term security and it didn't make it a 2nd season) not making that mistake again.
Old 11-06-2010, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Yeah that's my bad, I apologize because I thought I would be able to make the draft, but I've been busy, and I have no motivation to try and work with the team I have because I didn't draft them, they suck, and I'm not gonna put effort towards next season when there probably won't be a next season with this thing (see: your league last year...which I sacrificed my season for long term security and it didn't make it a 2nd season) not making that mistake again.
Thanks a lot.

and if we're hoping for a second season it would require not having someone like you sign up in the first place.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 11-06-2010, 04:54 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bos, you and I are matched up next. Any final wishes?
Old 11-06-2010, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Bos, you and I are matched up next. Any final wishes?
No actually. I will let my players do the talking. Mainly Dwight Howard.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 11-06-2010, 05:04 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
No actually. I will let my players do the talking. Mainly Dwight Howard.
If I wasn't busy at work, I'd make a thought-out argument about how I'm going to win and use statistics and logic to back it up....

Instead, I'll just say YOU GON GET RAPED!
Old 11-06-2010, 05:50 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thanks a lot.

and if we're hoping for a second season it would require not having someone like you sign up in the first place.
haha a blatant racist calling me a bad apple because I missed a fantasy draft...good one kid, call me when Bosnia stops being one of the least important countries in the world.

also...Ask your commish who the "bad apple" who ruined our league from last year was? and sorry for not trusting this league would be around after he killed the one last year when I had Lebron/Howard/Blake Griffin as my keepers.

Again my bad D, didn't mean to let you down bruhhhh, but lifes hectic right now. As for the rest of you fellars (bosanac) you can sick a duck for all I care.

PS: GO TEAM WMD! just because
Old 11-06-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
haha a blatant racist calling me a bad apple because I missed a fantasy draft...good one kid, call me when Bosnia stops being one of the least important countries in the world.

also...Ask your commish who the "bad apple" who ruined our league from last year was? and sorry for not trusting this league would be around after he killed the one last year when I had Lebron/Howard/Blake Griffin as my keepers.

Again my bad D, didn't mean to let you down bruhhhh, but lifes hectic right now. As for the rest of you fellars (bosanac) you can sick a duck for all I care.

PS: GO TEAM WMD! just because
I didn't mean to offend you man. Idk how I was being a racist. I just ment to say you're a bad apple because everyone made the draft except you. It's just hurting our league right now that you're not participating.

Idk why you gotta bring this irrelevant ******** up.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 11-06-2010, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was in the CCB boat last year, so I get where he's coming from.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 05:59 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So why is it not letting me make any changes to my team?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:05 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I didn't mean to offend you man. Idk how I was being a racist. I just ment to say you're a bad apple because everyone made the draft except you. It's just hurting our league right now that you're not participating.

Idk why you gotta bring this irrelevant ******** up.
busting your balls based on convos we've had in IRC.

I understand the annoyance of an inactive member but that team aint winning regardless, and I don't want to put the effort towards fixing a team I have no interest in. If I would of drafted a bad team, I would be all for sticking around to fix it, but tbh I could careless about this team, and it's not worth the 2 minutes it would take out of my day to stay in the league, but I'm already replaced so you guys should be good to go.

Yo123 good luck with that teaaaaaam dude, gotta lotta work in front of you my man.
Old 11-06-2010, 07:18 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we can all agree that Team WMD aka The Budingerantulas is America's Team.

Last edited by WMD : 11-06-2010 at 07:21 PM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Life has a way of setting our priorities for us, so I understand.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I was in the CCB boat last year, so I get where he's coming from.
Just FYI for the guys that weren't in the league last year.... what Brodeur is talking about is that I totally raped someone in trade value last year. So bad, that it made guys quit.

That said, I didn't break any rules and we did have an option for league veto that the trade got past.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
If I wasn't busy at work, I'd make a thought-out argument about how I'm going to win and use statistics and logic to back it up....

Instead, I'll just say YOU GON GET RAPED!
If you think it will be that easy, you got another thing coming. For my team, the best is yet to come.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 11-06-2010, 07:55 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who am I playing this week?

I mean what poster

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
who am I playing this week?

I mean what poster
MidwayMonster31

Yea I don't know who he is.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 11-06-2010, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
busting your balls based on convos we've had in IRC.

I understand the annoyance of an inactive member but that team aint winning regardless, and I don't want to put the effort towards fixing a team I have no interest in. If I would of drafted a bad team, I would be all for sticking around to fix it, but tbh I could careless about this team, and it's not worth the 2 minutes it would take out of my day to stay in the league, but I'm already replaced so you guys should be good to go.

Yo123 good luck with that teaaaaaam dude, gotta lotta work in front of you my man.
I don't know why you would bring IRC stuff, it's just stupid convos in there. I read my post and it sounded like I was being a dick, honestly I wasn't being serious. I'm not annoyed, if you can't make the draft, then you just can't. There are more important stuff to do, like live a life. We'll move on. Oh and BTW I'm not a racist.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 11-06-2010, 10:31 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

ahh....Aaron Brooks went and got himself hurt. Dammit.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
ahh....Aaron Brooks went and got himself hurt. Dammit.
Aww Bummer.

:D

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 11-07-2010, 12:30 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

someone remind me tomorrow to change my team name to something funny involving Proky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote