Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 01-12-2011, 01:44 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can't *****, I have more injured players and more that were postponed then you and I'm trying to catch up.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 07:25 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is no shame in losing to me BB.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 01:26 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
You can't *****, I have more injured players and more that were postponed then you and I'm trying to catch up.
I've been down my top point guard and my top center, the two hardest positions to fill in for, for almost the entire season. I don't think I've had them both entirely healthy at the same time yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'm not far behind in most categories, and it was actually 4-4-1 earlier last night....having Crawford and Magette would make this tighter yet. Don't count me out!
Old 01-12-2011, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://images1.memegenerator.net/Ima...rogressive-flo

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 01-12-2011, 09:35 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a ridiculous matchup. About as close as it gets....we've got like 4 categories neck and neck.

And I think Jamal Crawford heard my postponement complaint....36 points tonight? This one is going to go down to the wire.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Wade could get me like 80 points tonight, that'd be great.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-16-2011, 03:31 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

I'm looking to move a couple of guys since I have 3 guys out and no more room on IR.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 01-16-2011, 03:37 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

My team really hit a big course recently.

Marvin Williams- out
Anderson Varejao- out
Leonardo Barbosa- out
Christian Eyenga- out

Richard Hamilton- No longer playing due to coach decision but can't drop him.
Raymond Felton: High Ankle Sprain, hurt.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 01-16-2011, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Well, it was close with you until the last two or three days BeerBaron, so sorry that I pulled away a bit. In other news, 11-0!!!!!!!!

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-16-2011, 11:03 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Well, it was close with you until the last two or three days BeerBaron, so sorry that I pulled away a bit. In other news, 11-0!!!!!!!!
I'll just have to get healthy and get you next time around.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me and D-Unit are locked in an epic duel.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:39 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Kevin Durant going into overtime is NOT FAIR!! NOT FAIR AT ALL!!!!
Old 01-26-2011, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tis fair :)
Old 01-26-2011, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

On my way to 13-0.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-26-2011, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
On my way to 13-0.
You are lucky i have 6 guys hurt and Hamilton is not playing at all.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 01-27-2011, 12:00 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

on my way to win #10

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 03:12 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chuck Wagon is giving me more production than Roy Hibbert lately. Unacceptable.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:49 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

2nd time this week Kevin Durant has gone to overtime against me. God Dammit.
Old 02-01-2011, 09:59 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Why does DeJuan Blair not get more minutesssss!!

First half double double ftw.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:11 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lamar Odom: 20 Points, 20 Rebounds, 4 Assist

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

My team is not catching a break.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-06-2011, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

About to be the first to clinch a playoff spot.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-10-2011, 04:53 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybodyyyyyyy interested in maybe Scola or maybe Hibbert? Maybe...?
Old 02-10-2011, 05:52 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm kind of regretting taking over CCB's garbage team.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:37 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I think we've got quite a few inactive teams. It'd be easier to figure out who's active. From what I can tell it's Me, Brodeur, D-Unit, Bos, KCJ, BeerBaron, and yo.. There are a few 1 win teams and that just shouldn't happen if you're making sure your lineup is set.

Trade deadline is in about 2 weeks!