Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-02-2011, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I hope you know I was kidding.

You're in. Just tell us if the draft time that WMD proposed works for you. If not, when?
I know...i'm just saying...I has no life =( lol

The time he posted is fine with me.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:50 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the 19th works for me!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will be working till about 10 pm ET. What time do you guys want to make it?

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 03:54 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
I will be working till about 10 pm ET. What time do you guys want to make it?
Whatever is least convenient for you.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 12-02-2011, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sounds good to me

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-03-2011, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm interested. Don't care what day the draft would be on.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:31 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So.. how many members will we have this year? How many keepers?
Old 12-05-2011, 03:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to see more discussion in this thread before I give a number on how many people play.

For example, Docta... are you gonna be active in this or will you die out when you lose interest?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Active...I'm last in my division in the NFLDC Allstars league, but I still have the most moves in the league.

EDIT: Well, I won't be last after this week.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:57 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

1. D- Unit
2. Hurricanes25
3. Brodeur
4. Bosanac01
5. WMD
6. scottyboy
7. princefielder28
8. KCJ58
9. yo123
10. LTgiants

plus Complex, Raiders4Life, and Docta.. that's 13. If we can get 3 more members.. 16 would be good. That shouldn't be too hard.

MOTH was in this last year wasn't he? Did he say he didn't want back in?

Last edited by WMD : 12-05-2011 at 09:01 PM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I'm rdy I'm rdy just lmk

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-06-2011, 12:21 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
1. D- Unit
2. Hurricanes25
3. Brodeur
4. Bosanac01
5. WMD
6. scottyboy
7. princefielder28
8. KCJ58
9. yo123
10. LTgiants

plus Complex, Raiders4Life, and Docta.. that's 13. If we can get 3 more members.. 16 would be good. That shouldn't be too hard.

MOTH was in this last year wasn't he? Did he say he didn't want back in?
I PM'd him to join. Also asked BBD and Paul. No answer yet.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:55 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw my name so does that mean I am finally allowed in?
Old 12-06-2011, 01:01 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
I saw my name so does that mean I am finally allowed in?
Brah, you've been in from the beginning. lol.
Old 12-06-2011, 01:15 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Brah, you've been in from the beginning. lol.

WOO WOO WOO You Know IT

Old 12-06-2011, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

ok now you're out again.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 12-06-2011, 01:35 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
ok now you're out again.
I agree. If you didn't know you were in, you are out. LT is banned from every Fantasy Basketball league this year.
Old 12-06-2011, 01:35 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
ok now you're out again.

What you are not a Zack Ryder Fan?

WMD:

Your so mean.

Last edited by LTgiants : 12-06-2011 at 01:38 AM.
LTgiants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:48 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

w/e replace me cause I made a post with two Zack Ryder Gifs. Sorry didnt realize it was a bannishable from fantasy basketball offense.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:02 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post

WOO WOO WOO You Know IT

This might be the best post you've ever made on this forum. Cherish the moment! :)
Old 12-07-2011, 11:30 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

We should probably get this organizized with members and keepers so we can set up our draft and stuff. I'm feeling auctiony.

Last edited by WMD : 12-07-2011 at 11:36 PM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 11:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
We should probably get this organizized with members and keepers so we can set up our draft and stuff. I'm feeling auctiony.
I think once you said Dec 19th, everyone put this in the back of their minds.
Old 12-07-2011, 11:49 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

What about Keeperz? Three, two, one?

I think I could live with two.. three would be best.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

I think one keeper is enough. A lot of new members, Im sure they would like to draft their own.

Quote:
we all hate you