Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-05-2010, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought they wanted a first? :)
Old 10-05-2010, 05:14 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
So you think within, okay I'll give Fred another 3 years of football, 3 years we will be a good team? Don't think so with this FO. Fred will be gone and we will need a #2 back and we'll take him with the 5th pick. All my life we have sucked so its not going to change.
I really don't think I could take 3 more years of us trying to justify Lynch, or him even being that good/healthy/free in three years. Fred Jackson will better help us to win more games in those pathetic 3 years, and yes, I do want that.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I really don't think I could take 3 more years of us trying to justify Lynch, or him even being that good/healthy/free in three years. Fred Jackson will better help us to win more games in those pathetic 3 years, and yes, I do want that.
i want to win to but in 3 years, Nix & Co. will be fired we will bring in another cheap GM + coach and continue to suck. After always looking on the bright side I've said F it it woun't change untill the top changes.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. The Packers should really have just given up a third for him. That would have been a scary good move.

I still don't buy into the Charlie Whitehurst thing, but Pete Carroll has made some roster moves that I'm impressed by.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spiller is the future. Losing Beast Mode gets the ball in his hands NOW. That is most important. Honestly, if you are a Bills fan and actually care about this move I don't get it. We traded a guy who won't resign here for a 4th rounder and get the ball in the hands of the guy we are relying on to carry our offense for our new QB next year. I support this move, but at the very least it is lateral. I really don't see getting upset because Lynch got dealt, who the eff cares? Seriously.

You say Freddie will be gone when we are good so we should deal him, but so would Lynch because he was in a rush to get out of Buffalo the first chance he had anyway. Backup RB are a dime a dozen.......Freddie came from Coe College for God's sake.
Old 10-05-2010, 05:59 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rob is entirely right. Unless he's implying that Jackson is not amazing.
Old 10-05-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Maybe Green Bay is holding out for the blockbuster move to obtain DeAngelo Williams.
DeAngelo is ours, Elvis, you know it ;D
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
So you think within, okay I'll give Fred another 3 years of football, 3 years we will be a good team? Don't think so with this FO. Fred will be gone and we will need a #2 back and we'll take him with the 5th pick. All my life we have sucked so its not going to change.
Even without this trade, in three years, neither Jackson nor Lynch would be an important part of the Bills future. Lynch is a mediocre running back with character problems and a running style that isn't likely to give him a long career, thinking longterm with someone like him is pointless.

Unless you have a special RB, in today's league you just use them up and move on.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:39 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
Even without this trade, in three years, neither Jackson nor Lynch would be an important part of the Bills future. Lynch is a mediocre running back with character problems and a running style that isn't likely to give him a long career, thinking longterm with someone like him is pointless.

Unless you have a special RB, in today's league you just use them up and move on.
and most likely the 2 players we pick with the picks so guess it doesn't matter.

The Bills have reached rock bottom and have started to dig.

Last edited by redbills : 10-05-2010 at 06:42 PM.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:44 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The OL still sucks.

Lynch is good but I wish Washington would get some carries...

Whatever.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:49 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
The OL still sucks.

Whatever.
Yea im not sure why we dont give him that many, but we'll see what happens.

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex
HawkEye30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:12 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I foresee this as being a wise move for Seattle. They get a former 1st rounder who I feel will do much better now that he has a change on scenery.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:21 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to sit here and say to myself that a change of scenery will do him good, and then ask how much trouble he can get into in Seattle. But then again, I'd have said the same thing about Buffalo and look how that turned out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 02:36 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Well, compared to where Seattle's 4th round pick will be in comparison to GB's 4th round pick, it likely would have cost the Packers a 3rd rounder. Bills might have even asked for that from GB as well. Seattle's 4th>GB's 4th
http://packersnews.greenbaypressgaze...KR&located=rss

It looks like this probably happened. The 2012 pick is a 6th rounder that can escalate to a 5th. The article brings up a good point that the Packers are going to most like get a 3rd or 4th for Kampman. Did Rodgers play with Marshawn at Cal? Never even thought about that.

Quote:
An NFL source who knew of the trade talks said Thompson was in on the bidding for Lynch. The source didnít know what Thompson offered, but itís safe to say it wasnít as much as Seattle, because there were no factors to think 0-4 Buffalo did anything but take the best offer.
Quote:
The Packers didnít sign a free-agent of note and lost Aaron Kampman to Jacksonville, and though the NFLís top-secret formula makes for guesswork in predicting compensatory picks, Kampmanís contract ($11 million guaranteed) and likely production could yield the maximum pick, a third-rounder, or fourth-rounder at worst.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default WTF...

Green Bay wanted lynch in the 07 draft and more than likely would have taken him in the first, now they wont give up a 3rd, and become legit super bowl contenders... Wow... I thought their front office was smarter than that... That to me is a head scratcher, Lynch to me is an upgrade over Grant, certainly over what they currently have. The window is never open as long as one thinks it is.
Old 10-07-2010, 04:19 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poz51 View Post
Green Bay wanted lynch in the 07 draft and more than likely would have taken him in the first, now they wont give up a 3rd, and become legit super bowl contenders... Wow... I thought their front office was smarter than that... That to me is a head scratcher, Lynch to me is an upgrade over Grant, certainly over what they currently have. The window is never open as long as one thinks it is.
That's pretty much what all of us Packer fans think, although some won't admit it.

Our front office is often divided, but the buck stops with the GM Ted Thompson, and he always believes in building the team via the draft, with one eye always on the future.

That's just the way it is.

Last year, our DBs and pass rush killed us, a great team potentially. He went out and signed street youngsters on the cheap like Josh Bell. He doesn't go after veterans. And he won't part with draft picks unless he feels he's getting a great deal, not a fair deal.

Now it seems to always allow the future to be rosy, but we still have absolutley nothing to show for it other than optimism and a bright future.
Back-to-back bad finishes in the division behind the Vikings, losing 3 straight to those guys.

There is absolutely some trouble brewing in the Packers locker room, as they continue to see TT stand pat, and at the same time the division champion rival Vikings go out and instead of a raw no-name like a Josh Bell or Dimitri Nance, they go out and get themselves a Randy Moss to replace their injury at WR.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:55 AM    (permalink
sacks98
Rookie

sacks98 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I like Lynch. But,behind Seattle's Oline? They're feeding off the Packers practice squad for lineman at this point.
How can you hate this move? They traded a 4th for a RB that could be our franchise RB got a 4th for Deion and can focus on the 1st and 2nd pick in next years draft on a QB/DE/CB probaly missing a few other positions we need but i love this deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
The OL still sucks.

Whatever.
Can't be worse then Buffalos atleast we tryed upgrading it by drafting Okung goona have to wait and see how he turns out.

Last edited by sacks98 : 10-15-2010 at 10:57 AM.
sacks98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think the Seahawks are making great rebuilding moves.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 11:49 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When you consider they essentially got Lynch for Branch this was an excellent move. They have 3-4 WR's better then Branch and he could never stay healthy anyway while Lynch is a huge upgrade at RB for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I'd like to sit here and say to myself that a change of scenery will do him good, and then ask how much trouble he can get into in Seattle. But then again, I'd have said the same thing about Buffalo and look how that turned out.
You can only spend so much time making snow angels.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:53 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
When you consider they essentially got Lynch for Branch this was an excellent move. They have 3-4 WR's better then Branch and he could never stay healthy anyway while Lynch is a huge upgrade at RB for them.
Exactly.

And Lynch hasn't been as bad as some make him out to be.
And he's no locker-room cancer like some guys we all know.
He's also pretty young still.

Seattle got themselves a super steal.

There are a lot of okay, decent RBs in this country.
There are few that have greatness in their potential and this man has that.
Old 10-15-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Exactly.

And Lynch hasn't been as bad as some make him out to be.
And he's no locker-room cancer like some guys we all know.
He's also pretty young still.

Seattle got themselves a super steal.

There are a lot of okay, decent RBs in this country.
There are few that have greatness in their potential and this man has that.
Lynch has had a pretty good year, much better than last, but he's still an inconsistent runner without great vision. His hands seem to get worse every year. He has glimpses of bouncing off defenders to make nice gains, but it's been far from the norm for over two years and hardly enough for me to see his potential for greatness.

It's a good trade for both teams, nobody should debate that. I just don't think it's amazing for either.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:41 PM    (permalink
sacks98
Rookie

sacks98 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Lynch has had a pretty good year, much better than last, but he's still an inconsistent runner without great vision. His hands seem to get worse every year. He has glimpses of bouncing off defenders to make nice gains, but it's been far from the norm for over two years and hardly enough for me to see his potential for greatness.

It's a good trade for both teams, nobody should debate that. I just don't think it's amazing for either.
Hes still better than any back that we have and just 2 seasons ago he was a 1k yard rusher with the Bills offensive line id say that was great theres a reason why he has to bounce off tackles. Pretty telling when a back doesn't need a good o-line to rush for that many yards like Shaun Alexander did for us who had one of the best o-lines ever once Hutchinson left it showed why Shaun was never a great back he wouldn't punish defenders he would let himself get hit in the backfield.

Ill have to see how it plays out but i say we won this one.
Old 10-15-2010, 09:40 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacks98 View Post
Hes still better than any back that we have and just 2 seasons ago he was a 1k yard rusher with the Bills offensive line id say that was great theres a reason why he has to bounce off tackles. Pretty telling when a back doesn't need a good o-line to rush for that many yards like Shaun Alexander did for us who had one of the best o-lines ever once Hutchinson left it showed why Shaun was never a great back he wouldn't punish defenders he would let himself get hit in the backfield.

Ill have to see how it plays out but i say we won this one.
You may have "won", but we really didn't lose. The lines Lynch ran behind in his 1000 yard seasons featured Peters and Walker who were pretty decent tackles at the time. Those tackles that he bounces off of all come at the second level, he actually goes down pretty quickly in the backfield (or at least doesn't make much forward progress) with the stronger defenders and lets this happen too often with his dancing. The guy that works behind a ****** line is Jackson, who has enough strength, sense, and elusiveness to make something out of nothing and pick up consistent yards. He's outperformed Lynch for 3 years.

We get a better running back (maybe two) on the field more often, just like you do.
Old 10-15-2010, 09:42 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Lynch looked like a Pro Bowler for awhile in Buffalo (did he actually make one?).... he's only played 3 years, but that team is just atrocious.

You guys know CK2K is awesome. But did you see how he was bottled up 2 weeks ago against the Steelers? That wasn't Johnson forgetting how to run, or not being good. That was the blocking losing to the defense.

Well that's what's happened to Lynch in Buffalo. Horrible QB, horrible offense, bad OL.... makes for hard running when the defense only worries about Lynch.

Seattle isn't much better on the OL, but they have a better QB. I think their coaching and receivers are better, but not so sure about the receivers part.

Lynch would have been a fricking beast in the Packers offense. Pizzes a lot of Packer fans (and players) off that TT didn't bring him in (per Adam Schefter and Greg A Bedard).