Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-06-2010, 05:19 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chung was by far my favourite safety the year he came out. I'm glad to see that he is doing well.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:10 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
At this point, he's wildly overrated. Give it a couple of weeks. Everyone loves to jerk off to games like this.
How can he be wildly overrated? He's a starting caliber safety who is starting to develop into something more. He took step at the end of last year. No one is saying he's Ed Reed or anything.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:17 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
How can he be wildly overrated? He's a starting caliber safety who is starting to develop into something more. He took step at the end of last year. No one is saying he's Ed Reed or anything.
Yesterday Gregg Doyel from CBS.com described him as "another non-entity" who made plays on Monday night. I would say he's wildly underrated at this point

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:02 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's played fantastically this year. Good enough to beat out Merriweather. Granted, that's because he's actually doing what he's supposed to do instead of doing whatever he wants on any given play, but still. He's been flashing around everywhere this year. He's made a lot of big plays for us. He's been a factor in every game we played this year, one bright spot besides McCourtey in the secondary.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Last edited by ElectricEye : 10-06-2010 at 10:09 AM.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:11 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've heard him deemed the next 'Superstar Safety of the NFL', I guess it really depends on what media outlets you've paid attention to over the last two days.

Also, I love how no one talked about him before Monday's game and now he's having a career year. But, I guess that's just how it goes.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 12:28 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

99% of the Pats fans here had him as the breakout player this year... Go look at the "who will be your team's breakout player" thread. All Chung.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 01:05 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think people are confusing Pat Chung and Brandon Meriweather.

Meriweather is over-rated. Chung hasn't played enough to be over-rated.
Old 10-06-2010, 02:46 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I've heard him deemed the next 'Superstar Safety of the NFL', I guess it really depends on what media outlets you've paid attention to over the last two days.

Also, I love how no one talked about him before Monday's game and now he's having a career year. But, I guess that's just how it goes.
It's not exactly having a career year when he didn't start last year and is just now starting to show what he's capable of. I wouldn't go as far as saying he's the next Super Star Safety of the NFL, whatever that means, but he's been everywhere this year. He lead our team in tackles before the other night and they haven't just been soft ones after the ball was thrown his way. He's active against the run and he's been much more fluid in coverage. He made the play to win the game against Buffalo the week before. It's not like he's a scrub coming out of nowhere who is playing above his head. He was almost a first round pick a few years ago.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-06-2010, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
nobody is calling him one of the top safeties in the league
Quote:
Originally Posted by proshoota25 View Post
garbage? wow thats strong.....
Quote:
I hope you're kidding.
really, kiddos? I never take kneejerk reaction threads seriously.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Merriweather is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote