Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-09-2010, 11:07 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
When I first heard the news, I lawl'd.
Me too. It's one of those things you say as a Vikings fan to yourself, "Man, it would be sick if we could get Randy Moss back" and then you just tell yourself it's never going to happen.

I don't even care if we miss the playoffs, it's still going to be a blast to watch regardless. Even if it's a trainwreck, at least we get to say Brett Favre and Randy Moss were on the same team.

I would bet one of the first plays of the game on Monday is a playaction max protect bomb to #84.
Old 10-09-2010, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Me too. It's one of those things you say as a Vikings fan to yourself, "Man, it would be sick if we could get Randy Moss back" and then you just tell yourself it's never going to happen.

I don't even care if we miss the playoffs, it's still going to be a blast to watch regardless. Even if it's a trainwreck, at least we get to say Brett Favre and Randy Moss were on the same team.

I would bet one of the first plays of the game on Monday is a playaction max protect bomb to #84.
Just kill the Jets please, thats all I want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post

Kind of like when the Celtics got Antoine Walker back. Except for the fact that Moss is, you know, good.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 12:58 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Just kill the Jets please, thats all I want.
Nah. Let's knock out the ****** using, cheating, good for nothing, "everyone's favorite gunslinger" QB.

Go JETS.
Old 10-09-2010, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nah, **** the Jets. Go Vikes! I hope Moss goes nuts on them and Revis ends up looking dumb, again

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 05:04 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Nah. Let's knock out the ****** using, cheating, good for nothing, "everyone's favorite gunslinger" QB.

Go JETS.
Where'd you get cheating from?
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 05:22 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Where'd you get cheating from?
Probably talking about on Deana.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Go JETS.
Descendency you should be ashamed of yourself. Cheering for the Jets.....

Quote:
Old 10-09-2010, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im just as excited for the Jets/Vikings game as I am the Pack/Skins.

My hatred for Brett and the Queens run deep.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:54 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
If Brett Favre's sporting a pair of crocs while performing adultery, then it's fair game in my books. Cause that's ****** funny.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 02:07 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Yea, I don't mean on the field.

Quote:
Descendency you should be ashamed of yourself. Cheering for the Jets.....
It hurts, but the Jets are not going to go anywhere if they lose this game. Favre will though. I'm 100% confident the Patriots will take care of business at home. 5-1 in the division will be good enough. We just need to win by 15. . . :/
Old 10-10-2010, 07:21 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yea, I don't mean on the field.

It hurts, but the Jets are not going to go anywhere if they lose this game. Favre will though. I'm 100% confident the Patriots will take care of business at home. 5-1 in the division will be good enough. We just need to win by 15. . . :/
Cheering for the Jets? Seriously!?
Old 10-10-2010, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Think Revis leaves the game with a "pulled hammy" once Moss burns him again on MNF.

Quote:
Old 10-10-2010, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...n-locker-room/
Quote:
Brady reportedly told Moss to cut his beard. Moss responded by telling Brady to cut his hair, because he looks like a girl.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 11:44 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
lol. That's awesome.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
This is bs. I heard this on CBSsports and the entire camera crew and everything could be heard laughing at how ridiculous this is.

Quote:
Old 10-10-2010, 12:04 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

:evil:
Quote:
Think Revis leaves the game with a "pulled hammy" once Moss burns him again on MNF.
He got burned so bad the first time, he had to milk that thing for 2 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl...e=NFLHeadlines

Quote:
New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick approached Randy Moss about opening negotiations for a contract extension during this summer's training camp but was brushed off by the receiver, who said the parties could talk after the season, according to a report Sunday in The Boston Globe.

The Globe, citing a source close to Moss, said around that time Moss began to believe that he would be traded before the season began.

Moss, whose contract is up at the end of this season, was dealt to the Minnesota Vikings on Wednesday for a third-round draft pick.

Belichick said in a statement Wednesday that he had discussions during the "past several months" with Moss and his representatives about Moss' "place on our team and his future in football."

The Globe report said Moss had been told by Belichick in February that the team did not intend to bring him back after the 2010 season. But, the report suggests, the Patriots' coach had a change of heart by training camp. As the team stretched one day, Belichick approached Moss about starting talks on a new deal, according to The Globe. Moss told Belichick it wasn't the right time.

As the season approached, however, the mercurial seven-time Pro Bowl receiver voiced his displeasure with being in limbo.

"When you have done so much and put so much work in, it kind of feels like I am not wanted," Moss said before the season began on Sept. 6. "I am taking that in stride and playing my final year out and whatever the future holds is what it holds, but it is kind of a bad feeling -- feeling not wanted. It is not like my production has gone down."

Moss made similar comments during a news conference following the Patriots' season-opening victory over the Bengals. The next day, he apologized for the timing of his remarks, saying he loved playing in New England.

But according to the Boston Herald, citing an unnamed source, Moss told his agent to ask the Patriots to trade him.

The Globe story also said Moss and Patriots quarterbacks coach Bill O'Brien, who had a heated exchange at halftime of Monday's win over the Miami Dolphins, sources told ESPNBoston.com, "never saw eye-to-eye." The source in the Globe story cited "personality differences."

That may not have been the only altercation involving Moss and a member of the Patriots in the final days of his time with New England. Moss and QB Tom Brady had to be separated after a confrontation during the week leading up to the Dolphins game, according to a CBS Sports report. Brady reportedly had become upset with the way Moss was behaving, and at one point told the receiver to shave his beard.

"Moss countered, you need to get your hair cut. You look like a girl," according to CBS Sports' Charley Casserly, a former NFL GM. Brady has grown out his hair this year, saying his wife, supermodel Gisele Bundchen, likes it long.

However, Sports Illustrated's Peter King said on NBC's "Football Night in America" that two highly placed sources in the Patriots' organization called the report untrue. Tom Curran of Comcast SportsNet New England also reported a source saying it's untrue.

Regardless of the alleged incident between the former teammates, Brady has publicly maintained that their relationship remains strong.

"Randy really knows how I feel about him," Brady told the Patriots' website. "I love him, as a guy, as a person, as a player. He did a lot of great things for this team. At the same time I think Coach Belichick feels that's what he thinks he needs to do for the team."
I don't believe this part

"New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick approached Randy Moss about opening negotiations for a contract extension during this summer's training camp but was brushed off by the receiver, who said the parties could talk after the season, according to a report Sunday in The Boston Globe."
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 08:13 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I heard this on the radio this morning and I loled.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote