Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-06-2010, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 5 Discussion Thread

Sunday
Jacksonville @ Buffalo
Tampa Bay @ Cincinnati
Atlanta @ Cleveland
St. Louis @ Detroit
Kansas City @ Indianapolis
Green Bay @ Washington
Chicago @ Carolina
Denver @ Baltimore
NY Giants @ Houston
New Orleans @ Arizona
San Diego @ Oakland
Tennessee @ Dallas
Philadelphia @ San Francisco

Monday
Minnesota @ NY Jets

I hate bye weeks.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No clue what to expect from the Giants on the road. It's going to be like this all year long I feel like.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ESPN is loving the Jets/Vikes matchup. Favre and Moss to take on Revis and the Jets.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Joecool
Rookie

Joecool Joecool Joecool Joecool Joecool Joecool Joecool

Bradford is gonna kill the lions i call 8 td passes!
Joecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Desmond Bishop is going to wreck the Skins.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I hate bye weeks.
Look on the bright side. Every team in your division will lose this week. ;)

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:24 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
ESPN is loving the Jets/Vikes matchup. Favre and Moss to take on Revis and the Jets.
Yeah, the Moss trade was a gift for ESPN. Then again they'd pimp any of their games. Frankly, I think the Jets are going to win handily. I could be wrong, but I won't believe Favre has his mojo back until I see it.

I like Buffalo in a slight upset over J'Ville. Garrard was good last week, but he's so inconsistent it could be a three interception game. Buffalo needs to pound the ball.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:28 PM    (permalink
BLACK_&_YELLOW
Rookie

BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW

Sorry but Cincinatti losing to the Bucs right after a division loss?, Dont see it happenin, juss sayin.
BLACK_&_YELLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
shinzo123
Rookie

shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.

Peyton Manning will throw a pick if he targets Brandon Flowers more than 3 times. That all I will say on the Chiefs v Colts.
shinzo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:48 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys, remember when Shawne Merriman was good? I do. I also know he whined and bitched about getting a contract extension, like really dude? You have 4 sacks, 0 FF's, 0 INT's, and 0 PDEF's in the past 3 seasons. Yea, real deserving of a big contract stupid. Especially since he can't even stay healthy anymore.

I know he had the one big injury, but I'm sorry he looks like his body is breaking down completely from whatever it was he was taking for so long. This is a guy who filling up the stat sheet all over the place, now he's just a body out there and for some reason he thinks he deserves some money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:16 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so excited to see what the Rams come out and do this week, after all the media attention. Do they flop, or do they keep on looking strong?

I personally think the Rams are going to slow down the Lions, and score enough to win. I'm thinking the score will be something like;

Rams 20
Lions 10

Very similar to what has been happening lately. Detroit will have a long day with Chris Long.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:23 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

unless Detriots o-line is entirely overwhelmed by Chris Long I can't see you holding them under 21 with Stafford, Megatron and Best playing

Rams: 34
Lions: 21

edit: just read stafford is still out but I stand by the score

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:24 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post

Very similar to what has been happening lately. Detroit will have a long day with Chris Long.
Has Chris Long been playing well?? Is Stafford back yet??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:30 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know if the Rams just beat the Lions by that much. I mean, they can easily win, but even with Shaun Hill they have been right there down to the wire with Chicago and Green Bay. I think they can beat the Rams and will, even though their QB play won't be as good.

Should be a very close one, but no way do I see them getting blown out. They are very close to winning some games, but I don't see them going back to where the Rams blow them out.

Hell the Rams might end up winning themselves out of the AJ Green sweepstakes which would suck because for some reason i want to see Bradford get a truly elite WR paired up with him just to see how good they both can be. Would be fun to watch.

Quote:
Old 10-06-2010, 11:49 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
unless Detriots o-line is entirely overwhelmed by Chris Long I can't see you holding them under 21 with Stafford, Megatron and Best playing

Rams: 34
Lions: 21

edit: just read stafford is still out but I stand by the score
Well, the Rams have the #3 scoring D in the NFL. In 12 trips to the redzone, teams have only scored 3 TDs. They're #1 in Fumbles Forced with 9, and 6 recoveries. Few picks too. Best is whats going to worry me. Our Cornerbacks ( Bradley Fletcher and Ron Bartell ) are looking like a studly duo, both are playing damn good. With the 3 TDs given up in the air this year, all three came in zone coverage where S James Butler was out of position, as usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
Has Chris Long been playing well?? Is Stafford back yet??
Chris Long is playing very well, he's doing great against the run. And in the passing game, he's being double teamed constantly and is applying good pressure to the QB. The reason why he doesn't have more sacks is because up the middle, they ( other than Fred Robbins ) don't get much push, allowing the QB to step up into the pocket. He's been pretty close, and got a sack last week. I've been thrilled with his game this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I don't know if the Rams just beat the Lions by that much. I mean, they can easily win, but even with Shaun Hill they have been right there down to the wire with Chicago and Green Bay. I think they can beat the Rams and will, even though their QB play won't be as good.

Should be a very close one, but no way do I see them getting blown out. They are very close to winning some games, but I don't see them going back to where the Rams blow them out.

Hell the Rams might end up winning themselves out of the AJ Green sweepstakes which would suck because for some reason i want to see Bradford get a truly elite WR paired up with him just to see how good they both can be. Would be fun to watch.
I definitely realize that they've played in some close games and are close to being 4-0, 3-1, ect.. the Rams are close to being 4-0 right now. Fortunately we've taken two of the games over in the 2nd Half. Spagnuolo will have a great gameplan defensively drawn up, I mean, defense is the reason he's a HC with his success as a DC in NYG where he drew up one of the best Defensive Gameplans I've ever seen to prevent the Patriots Perfect season.

As far as AJ Green goes, I'm not worried about it. It's a long way until draft time, and I'd rather win games in the Regular Season, than lose games and be excited about a High Draft pick. The WRs in this draft are pretty deep, and we'll no doubt pick up a WR high in the draft.

AJ Green, Julio Jones, Michael Flloyd, I'll take any of them. But much rather prefer wins, than high draft picks.

Old 10-06-2010, 11:57 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:

As far as AJ Green goes, I'm not worried about it. It's a long way until draft time, and I'd rather win games in the Regular Season, than lose games and be excited about a High Draft pick. The WRs in this draft are pretty deep, and we'll no doubt pick up a WR high in the draft.

AJ Green, Julio Jones, Michael Flloyd, I'll take any of them. But much rather prefer wins, than high draft picks.
Definately. As should any Rams fan, or the organization. It's more important that Bradford is winning games out there. I've just been in love with the idea of AJ Green going there just to give Bradford the most talented WR and see how they both fare, but your right any of the WR's, or hell a pass rusher would work just as well.

Quote:
Old 10-07-2010, 12:05 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm cautiously optimistic about the Chiefs and Colts game. I'm not saying we WILL win, but I definitely think we CAN win.

We have a superior ground game going up against a defense that doesn't stop the run well. The biggest test, of course, is our D against Peyton. No matter what happens, Peyton will get his stats. He'll throw for 300 and a few scores. It's how we respond to those scores that will determine the outcome.

I'm more excited about this game than any game in a while. It should be a good one.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:12 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm cautiously optimistic about the Chiefs and Colts game. I'm not saying we WILL win, but I definitely think we CAN win.

We have a superior ground game going up against a defense that doesn't stop the run well. The biggest test, of course, is our D against Peyton. No matter what happens, Peyton will get his stats. He'll throw for 300 and a few scores. It's how we respond to those scores that will determine the outcome.

I'm more excited about this game than any game in a while. It should be a good one.
I think you guys would definitely win if it were in Arrowhead. I'm interested to see how well they play in Peyton's Place.

Please beat them, though. Please.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:12 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Definately. As should any Rams fan, or the organization. It's more important that Bradford is winning games out there. I've just been in love with the idea of AJ Green going there just to give Bradford the most talented WR and see how they both fare, but your right any of the WR's, or hell a pass rusher would work just as well.
I'm more leaning towards Adrian Clayborn in R2, and a WR like Julio Jones or Flloyd in R2. Whoever falls, that's my ideal situation. Get a legitimate pass rusher on the Right Side, who will help Chris on the left. Clayborn can also switch inside to DT on passing downs and St. Louis would then be able to use Rookie DE George Selvie on the right. Selvie actually had a sack last week and is looking very good so far.

Get the WR who possesses the best deep threat in R2. The Rams have Brandon Gibson ( Legit #2 ), Mark Clayton ( Legit #2 ), Danny Amendola ( Good Slot ) and Mardy Gilyard ( Who will become a very good slot ). The Rams need a legit #1, or one who can fly on the deep route.

Killing two birds with one stone. Bradford EASILY has the arm to get it 50-60 yards downfield and strike a receiver in mid stride.

Old 10-07-2010, 12:18 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I think you guys would definitely win if it were in Arrowhead. I'm interested to see how well they play in Peyton's Place.

Please beat them, though. Please.
I'll see what I can do. :)

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:07 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

St. Louis Rams starting corners Ron Bartell and Bradley Fletcher have been tremendous this season. Quarterbacks are completing just over 30% when throwing at either one. Ron Bartell right now is a top 5 CB in the NFL. Rams could actually have a winning record after Sunday, It's been forever since I could say that.

As for the draft, I'm really starting to like Adrian Clayborn. I think he could be the "Justin Tuck" in Spag's system.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:23 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All hail your god & hero

Max Hall

The Max Power Era has begun

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 05:47 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dallas isnt hiding the fact that Felix Jones is about assume a larger role in the offense, starting this week. Took long enough, but we've heard these promises of sorts, before. Just get him the ball, please.

As for other games...I'm excited to see how Max Hall does. My dad jumps from team to team, and is a Cards fan these days, because of his insane man crush on Kurt Warner. So the team really grew on him. He's really hoping Hall is the savior. haha.

I never really realized how easy the Rams have had it schedule wise, there first four games...but i still like what I see from them. This Lions game can go either way, but I like the Rams here. Looking it over, though...god damn, I wish Dallas could have their schedule. haha. Still, I've been watching the Rams on a weekly basis, Bradford's fun to watch.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 05:50 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm more leaning towards Adrian Clayborn in R2, and a WR like Julio Jones or Flloyd in R2. Whoever falls, that's my ideal situation. Get a legitimate pass rusher on the Right Side, who will help Chris on the left. Clayborn can also switch inside to DT on passing downs and St. Louis would then be able to use Rookie DE George Selvie on the right. Selvie actually had a sack last week and is looking very good so far.

Get the WR who possesses the best deep threat in R2. The Rams have Brandon Gibson ( Legit #2 ), Mark Clayton ( Legit #2 ), Danny Amendola ( Good Slot ) and Mardy Gilyard ( Who will become a very good slot ). The Rams need a legit #1, or one who can fly on the deep route.

Killing two birds with one stone. Bradford EASILY has the arm to get it 50-60 yards downfield and strike a receiver in mid stride.
You also have Laurent Robinson who is still a mystery...but his foot is falling off. When healthy, he's a hell of a talent, and arguably one of the fastest receivers in the league.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:02 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Weird to think Rams vs. Lions could be a good game.

For Chiefs vs. Colts I think the Colts will win. They're at home, coming off a tough and embarrassing loss to a division rival that ran at will. After games like that, especially at home, the Colts usually bounce back and make a statement.

Jamaal Charles definitely concerns me with his quickness and sneaky strength but I think the Colts will score. I think the 8.5 they're getting is a bit much though, especially with Crennel as the D coordinator. He has always done a better job than most at gameplanning against Manning. I think the Chiefs will cover.

edit: if the Chiefs do win, Matt Cassell will play a big part in it. It won't just be running, it'll be Cassell stepping up in the pocket and throwing to receivers sitting down wide open in the gaping holes in our crappy soft zone.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote