Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-11-2010, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think ATL might snag home field advantage due to our easy schedule. Even if we don't, you'd think Matt Ryan would be fine in bad weather, he played at Boston College and in Philly in HS.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I don't like the Falcons playing in cold weather in the postseason.

I can see that happening if they play at home or in a dome/warm weather. If they have to go to GB, Chicago, NY, Philly, or Washington I think they'll be one and done.

We are well positioned for a 2nd seed, if not 1st... like I said, after next Sunday the tough half of our schedule will be over. The only difficult games, well every game is a challenge in the NFL but I digress, will be at home in the Georgia Dome.

Besides, we run the ball and we stop the run. We would be fine in the cold weather. Matt Ryan was a cold weather QB. Tony Gonzalez and Roddy White (college wrestler FTW) are tough as nails. Last year we beat the Jets and took the Giants to OT in the Meadowlands in November. In fact, we may be better off there than having an Aaron Rodgers, Jay Cutler, Drew Brees playing a in dome shootout.

As for Matt Ryan, I firmly feel we have an offense that would have been perfect for the NFL back in the 90s and the early parts of 00s. We don't spread the field with four and five receivers and throw it 40 times a game like most teams do nowadays. Matt Ryan's stats aren't great for fantasy, but I'm not too concerned about that. As long as he keeps his TD/INT ratio at or above 2:1 I will be happy.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 03:49 PM    (permalink
BLACK_&_YELLOW
Rookie

BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW

YA KNOW WHOS BETTER THAN THEM?
I
I
v

Last edited by BLACK_&_YELLOW : 10-11-2010 at 03:51 PM. Reason: ....
BLACK_&_YELLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
We are well positioned for a 2nd seed, if not 1st... like I said, after next Sunday the tough half of our schedule will be over. The only difficult games, well every game is a challenge in the NFL but I digress, will be at home in the Georgia Dome.

Besides, we run the ball and we stop the run. We would be fine in the cold weather. Matt Ryan was a cold weather QB. Tony Gonzalez and Roddy White (college wrestler FTW) are tough as nails. Last year we beat the Jets and took the Giants to OT in the Meadowlands in November. In fact, we may be better off there than having an Aaron Rodgers, Jay Cutler, Drew Brees playing a in dome shootout.

As for Matt Ryan, I firmly feel we have an offense that would have been perfect for the NFL back in the 90s and the early parts of 00s. We don't spread the field with four and five receivers and throw it 40 times a game like most teams do nowadays. Matt Ryan's stats aren't great for fantasy, but I'm not too concerned about that. As long as he keeps his TD/INT ratio at or above 2:1 I will be happy.
Not trying to be a dick, but having trouble with this sentence. Now that's probably me, since I decide take a break from my paper for smoke, but I'm just not getting.

As for the final paragraph all I can say is welcome to what it's like being a Giants fan under Eli's tenure. With a tough and balanced offense that doesn't go pass happy as some of the other NFL teams your offense will be chronically under-rated and the fact that you're deadly proficient with the clock running out will be in large part ignored.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 03:56 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One 1st Quarter observation: T.O. and Chad both have their heads somewhere else but football. They need to spend much more time working with Carson. You see INT's in the box score for Palmer but no one sees the drops that set them up, the offensive P.I. penalties in crunch time, or the miscues in route running. It's clear Owens/Ochocinco still have a lot of talent, but they're also a reason we've now dropped two consecutive three point games to below average teams.

Just frustrating. Palmer's played fine this year, well enough to win... now our receivers just need to make an effort.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 03:56 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
-You know that terrible Cardinals team that looks terrible without Warner? They're quietly the best team in the NFC West. I think Seattle gives them a fight, but right now Arizona might win that division.

It just shows you how important coaching is. Whisenhunt is easily the best HC in that division, and is really an underrated HC in the league. He's getting it done with so many new pieces and glaring holes.
Indeed, 7 rookies got considerable playing time vs the Super Bowl Champs, we are starting 3 UDFA on offense, lost a HoF QB, an elite LB and a solid safety, then traded away a great WR, but we keep on ticking, 3-2 going into the bye week, hopefully when we come out of it we have Breaston, Doucet, & Hayes back.

Last edited by fenikz : 10-11-2010 at 03:59 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
this is totally where i disagree with yfs. if you continuously call the same worthless draw play that works, at best, one out of every 60 times in the nfl (for any team), it's no longer about the players not making plays. it's about the coach not having any idea how to call plays.

*shrug*

we'll see at the end of the season.
It's both, if the players where making the plays work, ******** though they may be, the play calling would be fine. Meanwhile a playcaller needs to be able to adjust to the realities of a game and realize when shits not working. Either one can bury you, the players not making plays and the plays just being really ****** and stupidly called.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 10-11-2010, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Not trying to be a dick, but having trouble with this sentence. Now that's probably me, since I decide take a break from my paper for smoke, but I'm just not getting.
A running game oriented playoff game may suite us more than trying to keep up with a high flying passing offense in a dome.

Quote:
As for the final paragraph all I can say is welcome to what it's like being a Giants fan under Eli's tenure. With a tough and balanced offense that doesn't go pass happy as some of the other NFL teams your offense will be chronically under-rated and the fact that you're deadly proficient with the clock running out will be in large part ignored.
I agree. I think our expectations are out of whack with Ryan and Flacco. At this point in their careers they are just as good as Philip Rivers, Eli Manning and Ben Roethlisberger were.

Old 10-11-2010, 04:17 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePudge View Post
. It's clear Owens/Ochocinco still have a lot of talent, but they're also a reason we've now dropped two consecutive three point games to below average teams.
Below average? We're 3-1, that's above average if you ask me.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
A running game oriented playoff game may suite us more than trying to keep up with a high flying passing offense in a dome.

I agree. I think our expectations are out of whack with Ryan and Flacco. At this point in their careers they are just as good as Philip Rivers, Eli Manning and Ben Roethlisberger were.
Ah, gotcha. I think that's a fair point, although I'm not sure what would be greater the benefit of slowed down passing attacks or the down grade in Matt Ryan's efficiency.

I'm not sure I agree with you about Ryan and Flacco vs Eli, Rivers and Big Ben. I think that's a rough comparison because Flacco and Ryan where both thrown into the fire much quicker than Eli or Rivers especially, and Big Ben spent a few years game managing a great running game and defense while those two have been thrust into more responsibility at an earlier point. While I do agree that they certainly are not guys you worry about, they've got some serious strides to make to reach that Eli, Rivers or Big Ben level and whether they are able to make those strides is still an unknown although I'm a believer in both.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-11-2010, 04:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great Chiefs write-up! Good to see something nice being said after a loss. :)

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 04:28 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I didn't realize it was possible to shoot yourself in the foot as often as the team has.
The 49ers have shot off every toe off their foot and every finger off their hand.

Last edited by hawkeye123 : 10-11-2010 at 04:31 PM.
hawkeye123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Eli Manning didn't break out until the playoffs of his third year starting.

Ben Roethliberger took until his fourth year to become a franchise QB. In fact he was awful in his third year and people had doubts he would ever develop beyond being just a game-manager.

Philip Rivers took until his third year starting, fifth in the league to become an elite passer. He struggled with reading defenses and pocket presence.

It takes time to develop into an elite QB. Sometimes two years, sometimes four.

Old 10-11-2010, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
I'd say they've come back to earth because they have the worst pass defense in the league. Their safeties can't cover and Kareem Jackson has been embarrassingly bad. It was unreal how open Nicks (and Roy Williams 2 weeks ago) were.
with Mario less than 100% of course their pass D is gonna suffer. QB's have more time to throw without #90 in their face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post

Alphonso Smith has been lights out, guess all he needed was a change of scenery.
it's just plain insane to cut a guy just a year after drafting him. I don't care how bad he looked (I don't know how he looked) but you don't cut a guy you drafted that high that fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Great Chiefs write-up! Good to see something nice being said after a loss. :)
at the colts, in a game the colts absolutely had to win, and they kept it competitive. If anything I've gained respect for the chiefs after this one.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

To be fair, sometimes getting cut is what it takes for a player to realize that he needs to work his butt off to succeed. Sometimes it is the shock that they need to turn it around.

Old 10-11-2010, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
To be fair, sometimes getting cut is what it takes for a player to realize that he needs to work his butt off to succeed. Sometimes it is the shock that they need to turn it around.
I get that, but that doesn't change the fact that it's completely insane to cut a guy you drafted with your first pick after ONE season.

I agree it might be exactly what Smith needed to get his act together, but the fact they've cut him that fast boggles the mind.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
John Fox needs to take a year off from football, relax his brain, then become the next Giants head coach when Coughlin retires.

I can't wait to see what Fox can do as a coach with the kind of talent the Giants have on defense, and franchise qb on offense.

Fox can only overachieve with the Panthers for so long. He'd turn his career around with the Giants.
You can have him.
Miaoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i don't really agree. the red zone offense is still horrific. orton isn't really throwing that well, outside of his league-leading number of attempts.
Orton is completing 66% of his passes at 8.1ypa with absolutely no run game and a leaking o-line that consists of three veterans below 100% health and two rookies. He is 8-3 TD:INT and also throwing the ball downfield as much as anyone not named Rivers. You are being way too harsh on him NJX - he is throwing the ball very well, and making good decisions (something his predecessor never could do).

But yes, most of everything else you have been saying is pretty accurate.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
sorry, i didn't mean it to come off like he's not playing well, but most of his numbers aren't *as* good, when you take into account the number of passes (i.e. leading the league in yards). i just think people are getting carried away with the totals.
I agree, which is why I didnt post his yardage totals. The other numbers apart from TD totals are all still very good though, and I think we can agree the abortion of a run game is somewhat of a contributing factor to the red zone troubles (in addition to requiring the TE to stay at home and help patch up the o-line).
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bears defense is underrated. Peppers has been a beast.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

I would like the Bears if they could keep Jay Cutler alive. But with Green Bay's injuries and Minnesota's slow start they definitely have a great shot right now.

Old 10-11-2010, 08:01 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Bears defense is underrated. Peppers has been a beast.
Just the way the schedule is playing out I could see 11 wins and a first round exit by the Bears. AKA worst thing that could happen, Lovie keeps his job and a poor draft pick.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 08:06 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Flowers >
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Tamba Hali is a beast, dude had a busted lip and was bleeding all over the place and still in Peyton's face play after play.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed on Hali. What a monster. Every time I watch the Chiefs this guy is blowing up offensive linemen. KC has quietly built a sexy defense at all levels....and just wait till Berry gets it all together.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote