Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

View Poll Results: Bengals Head Coach in 2011 SHOULD be...
Marvin Lewis: I like the status quo 3 25.00%
Mike Zimmer: In house, loved in Cincy 2 16.67%
Jon Gruden: Won before with a near ready team 3 25.00%
Bill Cowher: Money issue, seems to like Cincy and is a winning coach. 1 8.33%
Leslie Frazier: Well deserving of it. 0 0%
Hue Jackson: Well deserving, shame he ever left. 0 0%
Jim Harbaugh: Great college coach. Fresh blood, for a stagnant team 2 16.67%
Russ Grimm: Has potential. Earned a few interviews. 0 0%
Other NFL coach: Who? 1 8.33%
Other College coach: Who? 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-11-2010, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who do you want coaching in 2011

Pretty simple.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted Gruden becaue i have always been a fan of him and has been successful with teams that have been built to win. Also have a feeling he would bring in a vetern QB to push Palmer from starting spot.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:22 PM    (permalink
crites09
Veteran

crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
I voted Gruden becaue i have always been a fan of him and has been successful with teams that have been built to win. Also have a feeling he would bring in a vetern QB to push Palmer from starting spot.
Gruden is also a QB nut and would probably bring out the best in Palmer... he likes his project QBs tho..

But regardless I chose Gruden because we badly need a offensive minded coach
Old 10-17-2010, 10:10 PM    (permalink
crites09
Veteran

crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.

We should try and get Marty Schottenheimer out of retirement and run this team... the man knows how to get **** done
Old 10-17-2010, 10:14 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you would be so kind as to take Cameron off our hands I'd be much obliged ;).
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marvin Lewis isn't great, but he's not the worst either. I've been following football long enough to realize that a small market team has to be grateful for even the mediocre talent it gets.

However, if we do change coaches, I love the idea of Billick (if he's even interested in coaching again), Zimmer (He's earned a shot anyways) or a young guy like Harbaugh.

If you're asking me, I'd leave gruden out of this discussion. I don't really want to watch 4-5 QB's with promise sit on the bench while he tries to figure out which one is best.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:00 PM    (permalink
AkiliSmith
Veteran

AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be cool with Brian Schottenheimer or Jim Harbaugh. Somebody new and fresh from outside the organization with an offensive mind.
AkiliSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm torn between Harbaugh/Grimm/Cowher personally.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For me it's Cowher easily but I doubt that one happens. After that I'd prolly go Zim, Gruden, then Russ Grimm.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote