Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-20-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol Harrison is such a punk ass. I have no respect for him. Threatening to retire from the NFL because you don't like Godell, that's weak. You think Roger actually gives a flying hoot if Harrison retires? Harrison is just being a gigantic baby. Guys are suspended for tweeting, he just needs to suck it up. He just got paid mad money so he needs to stop whining. He's acting like he's going to get fined for every hit. It was one freak play. I hate when people pull stunts like this. This isn't proving any point at all. All this is doing is making you miss practice time for something that won't be changed.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pretty much. There are better ways to hate on it then this.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:23 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm surprised Harrison was able to string that many words together and actually make it sound coherent. The main reason he doesn't care about concussions is because he's already too braindead for them to affect him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 10-20-2010, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I'm surprised Harrison was able to string that many words together and actually make it sound coherent. The main reason he doesn't care about concussions is because he's already too braindead for them to affect him.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:28 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

threatening to take your ball and going home is always an effective strategy in life

Personally, I think if they removed the Polian rule, there'd be less zone, more man coverage, and less opportunities for these type of hits.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:29 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like that he is not going to practice and is putting on this big thing about him maybe retiring. But I'm also not worried about him not being prepared for Sunday's game. I mean Hines, Troy, Aaron Smith, and Hampton get extra days off from practice all the time.

He will still be ready to go against Miami.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:00 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Weren't all the Browns fans defending TJ Ward and doing cut ups on here to show how it wasn't a dirty hit, like, two weeks ago?
I really don't want this to get trapped at the end of the last page.

Wonderbredd makes an interesting point on the prevalence of zone coverage now because of the five yard chuck rule, and it leading to defenders getting more kill shots on receivers.

I think an interesting analogy here is when cities started putting cameras on street lights to catch people running red lights. The unintended consequence was a rash of rear end accidents from people slamming on their brakes to avoid running a yellow turning red. A lot of unintended consequences happen from ideas that sound great in a vacuum.

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 10-20-2010 at 09:07 PM.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I really don't want this to get trapped at the end of the last page.
Were they talking about that same Mendenhall hit? I didn't read those posts.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 10-20-2010, 09:13 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
It was the TJ Ward/Shipley hit.

Also, jvig made a good point about receivers changing their playing style as well in an effort to draw more penalties. We've already seen how well they can sell pass interference/illegal contact calls. We've seen quarterbacks cry about getting their helmets barely tapped and get calls. Why wouldn't offenses start trying to take advantage of this rule as well?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:16 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
C'mon Goose. How would it be that hit being talked about two weeks ago?? You are better than that. :)

Old 10-20-2010, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
C'mon Goose. How would it be that hit being talked about two weeks ago?? You are better than that. :)
Lol, that was actually the reason I asked.

edit: but I am better than that :P

Props to clover_jeez!

Last edited by Mr. Goosemahn : 10-20-2010 at 09:23 PM.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Good article, IMO.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...=lc-hits102010

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 10-20-2010, 09:48 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
Personally, I think if they removed the Polian rule, there'd be less zone, more man coverage, and less opportunities for these type of hits.
This is a very underrated factor in all this. The current style of coverage in the NFL is not very conducive to the health of the guys trying to catch the ball.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:52 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i wonder are people against the rule or against the suspensions?
It's a bit of both. The problem I have is that they seem to be making the rules up as they go. I've still found no one or anywhere in the rules that would make Robinson's hit illegal, yet he copped a fine.

I have a problem with suspensions in general, they punish the fans more than they punish the players, I have no problem with fines for hits like Merriweather's, that was a blatant helmet to helmet hit.

I do have a problem with a fine for hits like Harrison's. That was a flaggable hit, but in reality, the helmet to helmet is caused as much by Massaquoi deciding to lower his head as well and that was a fine football play. At absolute worst that could be a flag but even then I don't agree, that hit happened because Massaqoi fumbled the catch and then lowered his head, if he doesn't do either of them it wouldn't even be helmet contact, it would be a broken sternum instead.

Robinson's hit though should not have been anything, that was a good clean football hit(Same as TJ Ward's hit). The problem that I have stems from the fact that these clean hits are being lumped in with debatable hits and dirty hits and they are just football happening and when it was fines only that means nothing to me, I still get to watch the best play and really I don't care if the players are forced to donate to charities for tax deductions or not because the NFL is being ridiculous about what their product is, but when it becomes an issue that I might not get to see the best because defenders are out there playing football, well then I have a problem.

So basically the "rule" itself is not the issue until you start impacting results and the quality of the game by taking players out of it with suspension. This isn't so much about the Merriweather type hits where it is clear that it was a dirty hit but more about those that are borderline like Harrison or completely fine like Robinson. The NFL has established a track record of being inconsistent with it's treatment and being far more focused on the result of plays rather than the intention or reality of what happened.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:55 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And here's another good article from Rick Reilly:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=5706465

Quote:
Good, James Harrison. Please do retire. Make good on your threats and go drive a truck like your father did. And if you have as many head-ons in that job as you do in this one, heaven help you.

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin defended Harrison, saying he's a "model" for young players to imitate. Oh, yeah, he's a peach. Fined $5,000 for slamming Vince Young into the ground. Fined $5,000 for unnecessary brutality against a Cincinnati Bengal. Had to go to anger management and undergo psychiatric counseling after being charged with assault on his girlfriend. Owned a pit bull that bit his son, the boy's mom and his masseuse. When's he running for Congress?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:58 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL @ Channing Crowder who thinks it's all about jersey sales from WRs and QBs.

Crowder said the NFL is "making a big deal about nothing" and cited money as the motivation.

"They want to save the receivers and quarterbacks because they sell all the jerseys," Crowder said. "They don't give a damn at all about defensive players because we don't sell as many jerseys as them. ...
Old 10-20-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
I'd be very interested to see these big and bad sports reporters back up that talk infront of the athletes they bash.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
LOL @ Channing Crowder who thinks it's all about jersey sales from WRs and QBs.

Crowder said the NFL is "making a big deal about nothing" and cited money as the motivation.

"They want to save the receivers and quarterbacks because they sell all the jerseys," Crowder said. "They don't give a damn at all about defensive players because we don't sell as many jerseys as them. ...
Wow, I didn't think it possible for Crowder to actually sound smart especially after the Europe statement he made a few years back.

Old 10-20-2010, 10:17 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I'd be very interested to see these big and bad sports reporters back up that talk infront of the athletes they bash.
Why, because they would beat up some old timer who did nothing but state the truth?

Nothing in the rules is changing its exactly the same as always. Now they are just enforcing them to a greater degree. Its not like there is 20,000 helmet to helmet hits a game. Ive seen exactly one from the Packers. it was Frank Zombo hitting Cutlers chin unintentionally with the top of his helmet. I will hold judgement until I see if even something like that earns a suspension.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Oh, there's no doubt denying that Harrison is an extremely aggressive person, but that's part of the reason why he's a good player. As an avid fan of what he does on the field, I've been witness to many of the things he's done, both on and off the field. Some of them are dirty, some not.

- Punched his girlfrield.

- Pitbull incident.

- Slammed a Browns fan onto the ground.

- Was very physical when blocking a Cardinals player on ST during the Superbowl.

Supposedly the guy punched his balls and tried to hit him on the knees on previous plays, don't know what really happened, only that this did.

- Vince Young suplex.

He grabbed Vince Young, but if you see clearly, it was actually Aaron Smith and Brett Keisel who flip Young, also flipping Harrison in the process.

- Various good plays and big hits.

- Decking Correll Buckhalter.

- More good plays, big hits.

Every single Steelers fan on these boards, and elsewhere for that matter, will tell you that James Harrison is a tenacious player who always manages to lay the lumber. He's a hard-hitter, just like many other LB's have been before him. Some people will argue he's a dirty player, other will argue his hits are legal, the point is he's simply aggressive and physical. And that's exactly what people love seeing in players. People who say they don't like physical players are lying.

Jags fans loved seeing MJD sit Merriman on his ass. Vikings fan loved seeing Peterson run over William ***. Bengals fans loved seeing Chris Crocker light up Santonio Holmes. And I won't lie, I've enjoyed seeing Harrison deliver some of the hits seen above.

I just never hope a player gets injured, no matter who he plays for, and you'll never see me celebrating an injury coming from a devastating hit. In fact, people rarely do that. But those injuries happen, it's part of the sport. There are injury risks for every single sport, but that doesn't stop players from doing them. Boxers have risks for extremely serious injuries, just like MMA fighters do. Soccer players can suffer devastating knee and leg injuries. Basketball players can seriously damage their knees. Pitchers can suffer serious shoulder and elbow injuries. It's just a part of the game. And players know that. Harrison knows he could get knocked out if he delivers a big hit, as do all other players.

That's why Harrison and Ray Lewis and Rodney Harrison and Brian Urlacher and others say what they do. They learned to play the game one way and then they can't play that way in the pros.

There are differences between dirty hits and big hits. Most of the hits the league is fining are simply big hits. Robinson on Jackson was a big hit. Dirty hits are like the one where Gosder Cherilus launched himself at Jared Allen's knees while he was running and facing the other side.

But that's just my opinion. I've seen many hard hits and people reacting to them, both positively and negatively. The point is that people who root for the guy who got lit up usually cry "dirty!" while the fans of the hitter usually cries "fair!"

People just need to learn to accept big hits, they happen.

Props to clover_jeez!

Last edited by Mr. Goosemahn : 10-20-2010 at 10:45 PM.
Old 10-20-2010, 11:16 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

I actually don't think JH's "tackle" of the fan was bad at all... he did that very gently. On purpose. He just subdued him. He could have crushed him if he wanted to.

Again, would guys like Harrison use their heads as weapons if they didn't have the rock hard shell helmets? Would they tame it down a bit if they knew their own head would be smashed up and not just the opponents skull?

If Harrison was wearing these old school helmets, I can assure you he'd only use his head as a weapon one time, and never again after that. Fines & suspensions wouldn't be needed.

Old 10-20-2010, 11:20 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Weren't all the Browns fans defending TJ Ward and doing cut ups on here to show how it wasn't a dirty hit, like, two weeks ago?
No, which is hilarious considering it went on forever and apparently no one paid any attention to what was being said.

I said it wasn't a helmet to helmet hit, i said i was okay with the fine and the penalty, didn't say anything besides it wasn't helmet to helmet.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:52 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
No, which is hilarious considering it went on forever and apparently no one paid any attention to what was being said.

I said it wasn't a helmet to helmet hit, i said i was okay with the fine and the penalty, didn't say anything besides it wasn't helmet to helmet.

It was illegal according to defenseless WR act of 2010. NFL considers shoulder to helmet just as bad or it should. The helmet and shoulder pads are made out of the same polycarbonate material, and the force each delivers is the same.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
- Vince Young suplex.

He grabbed Vince Young, but if you see clearly, it was actually Aaron Smith and Brett Keisel who flip Young, also flipping Harrison in the process.
The refs didn't throw a yellow flag right? The media didn't even care. If this was Peyton Manning or Tom Brady or Brett Favre the media/peter king and john madden would be asking for smith,harrison and keisel head.