Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-22-2010, 08:44 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bet those 3 offensive players are pissed they were singled out because the league was trying to prove that they were not just targeting defensive guys.

And it looks like they are going to go a little crazy with it. Although, I really don't have an issue with fines as these players have a crap ton of money. But that is a butt load of fines.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Which is why their selling hard hits videos and the photos from those exact same hits but yeah their doing it for the players. Not even the players believe that ****.
Wait until a big name goes down with a broken neck and everyone is freaking out that they need more rules in place to protect players.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Wait until a big name goes down with a broken neck and everyone is freaking out that they need more rules in place to protect players.
Yeah because when Kevin Everett went down everyone basically just rioted to get more rules put in place. Oh and how he went after the NFL for not protecting him with more rules and how things should change.... man you right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah because when Kevin Everett went down everyone basically just rioted to get more rules put in place. Oh and how he went after the NFL for not protecting him with more rules and how things should change.... man you right.
Kevin Everrett, believe it or not, was not a big enough investment going broke for them

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Kevin Everrett, believe it or not, was not a big enough investment going broke for them
I know, which is sad. Pretty much those pictures in the Vikings locker room are dead on. My point was more of we didnt hear any fans claim that rules needed to be changed, but if someone big like a Manning goes down it will be all the more likely to happen. Again, pretty sad.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:00 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah Kevin Everett the 10 time pro-bowler that lead the buffalo bills to 3 super bowls.

Oh wait.

Do you honestly just pick and choose what to read of people then respond to it?

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 10-22-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Yeah Kevin Everett the 10 time pro-bowler that lead the buffalo bills to 3 super bowls.

Oh wait.

Do you honestly just pick and choose what to read of people then respond to it?

Ohhhhhhhhh ok I get it now my bad. I thought that if the NFL really wanted to protect its players it would just change rules for everyone. So again, no obviously the NFL's only interest in this is protecting the players that get them millions by possibly hurting the integrity of defenses ( I think it's going to be pretty undeniable) and the game as a whole. Hmm I guess we have nothing to ***** at.

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Jvig43 : 10-22-2010 at 10:06 PM.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:23 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Ohhhhhhhhh ok I get it now my bad. I thought that if the NFL really wanted to protect its players it would just change rules for everyone. So again, no obviously the NFL's only interest in this is protecting the players that get them millions by possibly hurting the integrity of defenses ( I think it's going to be pretty undeniable) and the game as a whole. Hmm I guess we have nothing to ***** at.
Let's try this again

Which is why their selling hard hits videos and the photos from those exact same hits but yeah their doing it for the players. Not even the players believe that ****.

Me

Everyone would be referring more to the fans and the players rather than the NFL, the NFL is already trying to put rules in place obviously, my comment was referring to the general public and players and not to the NFL at all.

You

Me

Then there is a response about Kevin ******* Everett when I clearly state big name, and on top of it there was a pretty big reaction to Kevin Everett, there was a rule made for him http://www.milehighreport.com/2009/3...pprove-4-rules so yes they did react and they changed kickoffs big time, way to do research on that one.

The NFL does want to protect the players, the players are just too stupid to realize it, maybe their egos are getting in the way in some cases but when someone like a Larry Fitzgerald or an Andre Johnson type player goes down with a huge injury on a hit like that there will be a huge public reaction to get people from stopping hits like the ones we saw this past week as well as maybe more of a realization for the players on how fragile and mortal they really are.

The league wants to prevent it's investments and whether or not the players like it it's for the better of them.

Last edited by PoopSandwich : 10-23-2010 at 12:25 AM.
Old 10-23-2010, 02:35 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Look at the hits that were fined, tell me if those are what you would call your typical hits on players, and look at the leagues history of fining people.

You tell me if you think they're just gonna start fining left and right for **** that isn't a big deal at all.

Massaquoi, concussion
Heap *stinger* could have been as bad as a broken neck
Jackson/Robinson concussions
Shipley concussion
etc....

Why is everyone making such a ******* big deal, people could have broken their necks legitimately on these plays and there's a ******* firestorm of controversy surrounding the fines, this is insane, if people want to ***** about something start bitching about the running into the kickers where the jackasses fake getting hit or the roughing the passer calls that occur a millisecond after the QB gets rid of the ball.

They aren't gonna just start fining for no god damn reason they're doing it to protect players from ending up as a vegetable for the rest of their lives and fining on hits that aren't necessary which they should do and have been doing for a while now.
I'm done with this discussion, but who, from this year, is in a coma right now from the defenseless receiver hits? How many are [still] paralyzed?

How about the year before? How many guys have had their careers cut short on these hits? I want the extraordinarily long list of names of players still in these vegetated states. Who is still in the hospital? Who is about to get the plug pulled? Who just died from these hits? Is Massaquoi dead? Is DeSean Jackson? Jackson better not be dead. He's on my ******* fantasy team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 08:27 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
I'm done with this discussion, but who, from this year, is in a coma right now from the defenseless receiver hits? How many are [still] paralyzed?

How about the year before? How many guys have had their careers cut short on these hits? I want the extraordinarily long list of names of players still in these vegetated states. Who is still in the hospital? Who is about to get the plug pulled? Who just died from these hits? Is Massaquoi dead? Is DeSean Jackson? Jackson better not be dead. He's on my ******* fantasy team.
Yes let's just throw away logic for fun here there is no point in using it! We all know that concussions don't lead to more problems down the road. Man former NFL players haven't had any problems with dementia or anything head related from the constant contact in the sport. The NFL has never had players suffer injuries from head to head contact in the past that were more devastating than a simple concussion either! And hell because the players didn't get a broken neck or anything from those hits last weekend means that no player in the NFL will ever suffer a serious injury! Man does that mean if I go driving down a highway at 200 mph in a lambo in broad day light and don't get in a crash I never will?

Old 10-23-2010, 09:09 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes let's just throw away logic for fun here there is no point in using it! We all know that concussions don't lead to more problems down the road. Man former NFL players haven't had any problems with dementia or anything head related from the constant contact in the sport. The NFL has never had players suffer injuries from head to head contact in the past that were more devastating than a simple concussion either! And hell because the players didn't get a broken neck or anything from those hits last weekend means that no player in the NFL will ever suffer a serious injury! Man does that mean if I go driving down a highway at 200 mph in a lambo in broad day light and don't get in a crash I never will?
But then why are you just limiting it to concussions if you are worried about players getting injured and having problems in the future. Why not hips and knees, guys can't walk or sit properly. Former NFL players have had problems with head related injuries but also knee, hip, arm, upper body, lower body. But then again you know this is going to happen if you play this sport and want to earn the big $. If you don't want a million dollars why put your self in danger?
Old 10-23-2010, 09:18 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Knee injuries and the like have an effect on a player's post-career quality of life, for sure, but it's nothing compared to repeated head injuries. There are studies on what head injuries like that can do in the long term. Things like dementia, Parkinson's disease, really serious things like that. Knee injuries and stuff, they aren't that serious in the long term.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...heir-wideouts/
Old 10-23-2010, 12:21 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Hines Ward, like Rodney Harrison, is a player who has no right to speak out on a discussion regarding dirty or illegal hits. He's been the league's premier offensive cheapshot artist for his entire career.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 12:36 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is the picture:

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you question whether or not the NFL cares about certain players more, look at the Tom Brady rule....not the tuck one either. The knee hit one.
Same thing happened to CP and nothing. Then Brady. New rule.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 01:24 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cribbs defends Harrison

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde...er_josh_2.html
Old 10-23-2010, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've always been a Cribbs fan. He's made me a bigger fan. They are friends so I expected this, but it's still nice to see. I think he hit it right on the head when saying that Brown fans and players can ***** all they want, but if Harrison was a Brown and made those hits, they'd be cheering it.
Old 10-23-2010, 09:44 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde...es_illega.html

Good enough?

Last edited by PoopSandwich : 10-23-2010 at 11:55 PM.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:58 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Knee injuries and the like have an effect on a player's post-career quality of life, for sure, but it's nothing compared to repeated head injuries. There are studies on what head injuries like that can do in the long term. Things like dementia, Parkinson's disease, really serious things like that. Knee injuries and stuff, they aren't that serious in the long term.
Exactly. I think we're seeing a lot of the attitude that people don't really care about long term anything.
Today's players don't care that much about the health of the pioneers who went before them and are now suffering. Some do, many don't, and many of today's players care more about getting on ESPN for jacking a guy up.
The time these players DO care about the long term health, is usually only when they are negotiating with the NFL for more money and better health benefits.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 12:02 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Q: How does the Harrison hit on Mohamed Massaquoi not result in a penalty flag?

A: Well, you know what, the world is not perfect. As much as we'd like them to be, neither are our officials. That was a missed call. That was a mistake that has cost the individual and the entire group crew a downgrade in our grading system and it may come back to impact where they end up ranking in terms of playoff assignments and bonuses, and everything else.
He said the one on Cribbs was correct, not being a penalty.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:52 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
it wasnt cause Cribbs was a run and therefore not defenseless, also i think cause he didnt launch himself

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

About the Massaquoi hit, I think part of the problem is that with the game being so fast, the natural reflex someone has to seeing a guy coming in to hit you is to duck, get your head down. But because the defender is aiming for the chest, they bang heads.

Really, isn't this just a side effect of the game speeding up?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 10:08 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
That was my whole point.

I said that they weren't going to start fining every time a helmet hits another helmet and that is what the article says.

Old 10-24-2010, 04:49 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That was my whole point.

I said that they weren't going to start fining every time a helmet hits another helmet and that is what the article says.
Wait, so you mean people were overreacting and making stupid assumptions this entire week? No way!
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote