Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-06-2010, 02:50 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the NFL is trying to prevent concussions, then why don't they make wearing a mouth guard mandatory? Along those same lines preventing injury why don't players have to wear all the pads? I'm 90% sure no one in the NFL wears a tail bone and hip pad anymore.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:07 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dale from Hampton, VA
I'm watching the Colts-Eagles game and Austin Collie just got injured. If that was a penalty in the league's eyes, then the NFL is going to lose fans. I don't want to watch the NFL if that's going to be a penalty. Collie was a runner, he lowered his head and aside from running away, the defenders couldn't have done anything different. I am in shock that was called a penalty.

Vic: My inbox was loaded this morning with e-mails similar to yours. The average fan is trying to send a message to the league. The message is that the popularity of the league is at risk if the league doesn’t find a way to protect the integrity of the game as well as the safety of its players. This is the number one issue Roger Goodell has faced in his time as commissioner. He’s got to get this right.

Rob from Brighton, UK
My thoughts go out to Collie and his family, but that was a bad call. Collie was knocked into the defensive back and was by definition a runner, and it was a fumble. Is it the “basketball on grass” that is causing these major injuries?

Vic: Yes, in my opinion, it is. The game is being played too much in open spaces. That’s what’s causing these high-speed collisions. Players are converging at the ball. It doesn’t take genius to figure out what’s going to happen. Maybe it’s time to change the game to favor fewer points and fewer yards. Let’s go back to something Vince Lombardi said: Football is first and foremost a running game. We’ve lost that mentality. That, in my opinion, is the problem.

Kevin from Bel Air, MD
Unnecessary roughness was called against the Eagles when a player touched the back of Manning's head, negating a fumble that should have ended the game right there. I know on paper that was the right call, but I think some rules should be looked at. What's your opinion on that penalty?

Vic: It was the right call but I agree that we need to re-visit the rule book. There’s hitting the head and then there’s touching the head; they’re not the same. Here’s a question I have: Remember when early in the game Michael Vick was run out of bounds and pushed over the first-down markers and no penalty was called on the Colts for unnecessary roughness? What if the Eagles had done that to Peyton Manning? Do you think no penalty would’ve been called? I think the league needs to think about that.

Gary from Orange Park, FL
The Colts’ next play after Collie was injured was one of the most callous, cold-blooded things I have ever seen. The Colts’ next play was the same play that Collie was injured on, or something close. It was like a game of chicken, daring the defensive backs to hit the next receiver. They took advantage of Collie being carted off on a stretcher, with what looked to be a very serious injury, to get another first down. That's despicable.

Vic: Sometimes I absolutely love “Ask Vic.”

http://jaguars.com/news/article.aspx?id=9465

Very interesting questions and answers. Especially the last one.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:52 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm 90% sure no one in the NFL wears a tail bone and hip pad anymore.
That's right. And whatever happened to knee pads?

Knee pads also helped hold the lower pants seam on the knees just like in college where they used to be mandatory too, now in both the knees are naked & that's just dumb after all the staph infections going around & no. of artificail plastic grass fields that perpetuate them.

Isnt uncovered knees still, or did that not used to be a penalty, & a fining offense in the NFL? If so the zebras are blowing it off.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 02:13 PM    (permalink
bofadabizzles
Veteran

bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post

Gary from Orange Park, FL
The Colts’ next play after Collie was injured was one of the most callous, cold-blooded things I have ever seen. The Colts’ next play was the same play that Collie was injured on, or something close. It was like a game of chicken, daring the defensive backs to hit the next receiver. They took advantage of Collie being carted off on a stretcher, with what looked to be a very serious injury, to get another first down. That's despicable.

Vic: Sometimes I absolutely love “Ask Vic.”

http://jaguars.com/news/article.aspx?id=9465

Very interesting questions and answers. Especially the last one.
Thank you! Right before they started rolling Collie of the field they showed Manning on the phone with OC and I told my brother they were gonna run the same play. Only Manning could do something like and not have anyone jump all over him for it.
bofadabizzles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The guy got an extra five yards from it too because the Eagles Safety who came over to help had to slow down and stop, and then proceeded to just try and make an arm tackle as to not go for the big hit to break up the play or get a huge fine/penalty. I cant wait to see how much Goodell fines that Eagles player that hit Collie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:55 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
The guy got an extra five yards from it too because the Eagles Safety who came over to help had to slow down and stop, and then proceeded to just try and make an arm tackle as to not go for the big hit to break up the play or get a huge fine/penalty. I cant wait to see how much Goodell fines that Eagles player that hit Collie.
Thankfully no fine. That was one of the worst officiated games that I've seen in a long while. I was pulling for the Colts for my pickem league, but the Eagles were getting absolutely hosed by the refs.

Also, a proposal that I've heard that makes sense is to get rid of hard padding period. No hard helmets, no facemasks, no hard shoulder pads.

There would be more nasty lacerations and broken bones in the upper area of the body, but the collisions will theoretically be a lot more sane and will greatly reduce the amount of concussions.

I highly doubt we see something like that, but there is no reasonable solution to preventing concussions with the amount of force these players generate and collide with. The brain simply can't slow down and not get bruised with the way these guys launch at each other.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just wait, theres going to be a fine. Pryor didnt get his untill thursday maybe friday. This play is going to result in a huge fine.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:05 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Just wait, theres going to be a fine. Pryor didnt get his untill thursday maybe friday. This play is going to result in a huge fine.
Nope, the league said it was fine. Finally a semblance of sanity.

Here you go.

Quote:
"Because Collie's helmet-to-helmet contact was a result of being driven toward a defender from a prior hit, there's no fine for this action," Jason La Canfora of NFL Network said.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Hmmm very interesting.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-08-2010, 09:54 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nick Collins got fined $50,000, just saw it on TV.

I'm not sure on that one. I wish it was more or possibly a suspension, but this is probably his first offense with the new enforcement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 09:55 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Nick Collins got fined $50,000, just saw it on TV.

I'm not sure on that one. I wish it was more or possibly a suspension, but this is probably his first offense with the new enforcement.
According to the NFL that doesn't matter. That one should have a deserved a suspension of a game, but the NFLPA is already upset with the crazy high fines.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

oooppps, hahah wrong post
Old 11-19-2010, 01:42 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Posted this in the week ten discussion thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
There was an NFL record this past week with 13 quarterbacks passing for more than 300 yards.

Matt Cassell threw for 469. Mark Sanchez, Donovan McNabb, Kyle Orton (4 TDs), and Carson Palmer just missed with all of them in the 290 yard range.

Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, and Rhilip Rivers were on byes this week, and Peyton Manning had only 185 yards.

Crazy.
Old 11-19-2010, 02:19 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

out of 14 games played wow passy happy league
Old 11-19-2010, 03:45 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, even when we win we get assraped through the air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:15 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Kamen from Bethel, CT
I've noticed this trend of giving up leads late, as well, Vic. I'm pretty sure the overuse of prevent defense has something to do with it.

Vic: I have an idea. Teams are getting down two and three touchdowns and not having to pay a penalty for their poor play because the game favors passing and now they have to pass every down and they get four downs to do it, instead of three, right? In my mind, you have to make this team pay for their predictability. They put themselves in this situation and now they have to pay for not being able to run the ball. So how do you make them pay? By getting the defensive linemen off the field and getting every defensive back and speed linebacker you have on the field, for the purpose of creating havoc in the pass-rush. Let’s say we’re playing “dime.” In front of that coverage we’ve got three defensive backs and two linebackers rushing. They are creating havoc because they are running side to side in pre-snap, waiting for the snap of the ball, at which time they dart into the gaps between the blockers. The blockers are going crazy because they don’t know which guy they’ll have to block. They’re getting edgy and then one of them false-starts. We could also do this out of sunburst formation. Crazy? Sure it is, but how crazy was it to drop the nose tackle into pass-defense in the zone-blitz? The prevent is outdated. It doesn’t work. It’s better not to get a big lead because you’ll just find yourself having to recover an onside kick with a minute to play. Attack! That’s the key. Always attack! This defense allows you to attack with speed players and a scheme that will overwhelm offenses until they have an offseason to scheme against it. Isn’t that what the “wildcat” did to defenses? It caught them by surprise. What would I call this defense? I’d call it “Hell.”

http://jaguars.com/news/article.aspx?id=9544

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

"Hell" is what the NFL is putting me through this year with all these "explosive" offenses and absolutely ******* awful defenses. If I have to watch one more blowout primetime game, I'm going to flip out.
Old 11-23-2010, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder how much Ryan Clark and James Harrison are going to get fined for their "penalties".
Old 11-23-2010, 02:31 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

I really miss hard nose defense and smash mouth running. I'm starting to like watching Browns games. Hopefully the Vikings get back to running and I can start watching their games.
Old 11-24-2010, 07:47 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hopefully the Vikings get back to running and I can start watching their games.
That would be so freaking awesome!

So Asante Samuel is apparently a repeat offender despite having never been fined before. Asante freaking 'ole Samuel is now laying enforcer type hits, this is a guy who would be considered one of the greatest corners if he had ever tackled or hit something throughout his career.(I haven't seen the hit but 40k seems a lot).

That Ask Vic stuff is awesome... how good would it be if ESPN had someone like that who actually spoke his mind and agreed with fans.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I loved when the Pats won games by like 9-0 and such. So awesome. Now if Harrison and that D were playing in this NFL they'd all be out for good. I loooooved Harrisons roughing the passer penalty on Cambell by falling on him. He tackled the guy, how the **** is he not supposed to fall on him?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-24-2010, 10:47 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I loved when the Pats won games by like 9-0 and such. So awesome. Now if Harrison and that D were playing in this NFL they'd all be out for good. I loooooved Harrisons roughing the passer penalty on Cambell by falling on him. He tackled the guy, how the **** is he not supposed to fall on him?
Duh... obviously needs to do ninja training so that he can use wicked ninja skills to not land on him. How could you miss something so obvious!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 03:51 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that kind of crappy calls existed before the rule though.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 08:11 AM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was trying to explain American football to a Columbian (a soccer fan) who had never seen the sport before. I couldn't get him to understand it and I can't say I really blame him. I sort of gave up on that and brought up the concussion issue that has been coming up recently. His face went dead blank serious and he was completely shocked and empathetic for the players. Also one of his first comments was "But they get paid lots of money". Very interesting conversation that gave me something to think about lately.

Edgar the Columbian

Thanks to BK for the sig

Last edited by umphrey : 11-26-2010 at 08:41 AM.
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:30 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Can someone explain how the Harrison hit is worthy of a fine?

Quote:
"It was illegal because the initial contact with the defenseless quarterback's chest was made with his helmet," Signora said in an e-mail to The Associated Press. "It was not a late hit. It was not a hit to the head. And he pulled off the quarterback when they hit the ground. Although it was not flagrant, as a multiple offender of the rules in this area, Harrison received a significant fine."
WTF since when did this become a rule?

Also its looking like Harrison is in the lead for DPOY. Hahah how great would that be.

Last edited by brat316 : 12-01-2010 at 09:35 PM.
brat316 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 01:20 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Hahahahaha this league is such a joke. I shouldnt be laughing, it's actually kind of sad. Why do we even put pads on the QB anymore, lets just make it official, no more hitting QBs anymore. Or WRs, those guys should wear the red practice jerseys and will be down as soon as people two hand touch them. No one will sympathize for Harrison, but if were someone more likable this would be a much bigger issue imo. Even Harrison haters have to look at some of these calls and just roll their eyes.

Quote:
Quote: