Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Best team in NFC?
Saints 18 22.50%
Falcons 12 15.00%
Eagles 8 10.00%
Giants 21 26.25%
Bears 2 2.50%
Redskins 3 3.75%
Packers 5 6.25%
Other 11 13.75%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-21-2010, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
The Bears defense is on a whole different level though. Sad thing though is that I donít really think itís the Skins personnel. We were top 5 in the NFL last year in total defense with the exact same personnel, this year we are dead last in the NFL. That doesnít just happen over night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 01:27 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Our offensive line is horrid. It's the only major flaw on the team, but it's a huge one.
Other than maybe the Saints who in the NFC doesn't have a horrid line?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 01:27 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But Bama and Ohio St. are ranked higher than the teams that beat them, which directly goes against what you're arguing that the Eagles should be ranked above the Falcons. And Iowa beat Michigan, so why are they even in the group?

I... um... I'm just gonna go and make me some breakfast.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
But Bama and Ohio St. are ranked higher than the teams that beat them, which directly goes against what you're arguing that the Eagles should be ranked above the Falcons. And Iowa beat Michigan, so why are they even in the group?

Corn pops?

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:30 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
It's the Saints at the top of the food chain. They're the champions until somebody takes it from them.

Not buying into the Giants hype. Weren't they saying this about them this time a yr ago? You know, before they folded like a bad hand.....
I think this Giants team is much more comparable to the 2007 version, which looked terrible in weeks one and two and reeled off six straight wins, got hot in the playoffs and ended up winning the Superbowl.

It's really understated how much injuries and Bill Sheridan killed that team in the second half of last season.

Anyways, my NFC rankings look like this as of right now:

1. NYG
2. Phi
3. ATL
4. NO
5. Bears
6. Redskins

I think the playoff seedings end up looking something like this:

1. NYG
2. ATL
3. CHI
4. SEA
5. NO
6. MIN
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Texas Homer
Veteran

Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted Giants and I'm not a fan of the Giants either.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:32 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Not really. It's a bunch of unimpressive victories, except for maybe Atlanta, depending on where you rate them.

They beat Detroit, Jacksonville, San Francisco and Atlanta. Detroit blows (sorry Brodeur :(), Jacksonville blows more and San Francisco probably blows the most.
The Lions only lost to the Giants by one score and had a chance to tie late in the game without a running game and our 3rd string quarterback playing the final 60% of the game. If we blow, then the Giants looked insanely unimpressive Sunday.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 01:35 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's really hard to call.

I stated that Atlanta is not that good before the season and I'm sticking to that though. "Matty Ice" don't do it for me.

If Chicago didn't have the 2009 Packers offensive Line I'd be tempted to with them. Then Again, Cutler still isn't very impressive either.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 01:36 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Corn pops?
Pringles, strawberry yogurt, half of a Smarties lollipop, and a cup of Mtn Dew!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

For some odd reason, I thought OSU dropped below UW. I must have just read the AP poll and missed the Coaches' Poll. For South Carolina-Alabama, I admitted to forgetting that S. Carolina lost to Kentucky and I thought that they leapfrogged 'Bama after their two-touchdown win.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

That is better then what I had the other day of starburts, extra cheese doritos, and mountain dew. I felt sick all day, it was the strangest thing.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-21-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Falcons almost lost a few to some bad teams, and had some miracles happen to get them out of it. Thats why I think people arent ready to say their number 1. I'll pick saints to win that division. For who the best is in the NFC, Saints or Giants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The thing about the Falcons is, they are a chip shot FG miss and a INT turned fumble away from being 2-4 instead of 4-2.

And the other 2 games, they barely beat the Browns and whooped up on a terrible Cardinals team.

I just don't know if they're good enough to sustain success. They don't look that good to me.
BBD, your boy Bill Parcells once said "you are what your record is." This kind of reasoning can be applied to any team in the NFL:

The Saints could have easily lost to Minnesota, San Francisco and Carolina. Should we hold it against them that they won close games?

The Eagles almost lost to the 49ers and the ******* Lions!

BTW, let's reward teams that lost close games! The Lions should be right in the division race after barely losing to the Bears, Eagles and Packers. The Cowboys are the greatest team ever!

This kind of logic cannot be applied in the NFL, where the good teams find a way to win. I tried this argument against the Colts last year when they were 13-0 despite having barely won all of their games. They made the Super Bowl despite winning ugly for most of the season. We don't want to admit this, but luck is oftentimes what separates teams in the NFL. Some years you get the bounces (Falcons this year) and sometimes you don't.

Last edited by Shiver : 10-21-2010 at 01:42 PM.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
BBD, your boy Bill Parcells once said "you are what your record is." This kind of reasoning can be applied to any team in the NFL:

The Saints could have easily lost to Minnesota, San Francisco and Carolina. Should we hold it against them that they won close games?

The Eagles almost lost to the 49ers and the ******* Lions!

BTW, let's reward teams that lost close games! The Lions should be right in the division race after barely losing to the Bears, Eagles and Packers. The Cowboys are the greatest team ever!

This kind of logic cannot be applied in the NFL, where the good teams find a way to win. I tried this argument against the Colts last year when they were 13-0 despite having barely won all of their games. They made the Super Bowl despite winning ugly for most of the season. We don't want to admit this, but luck is oftentimes what separates teams in the NFL. Some years you get the bounces (Falcons this year) and sometimes you don't.
This is a conversation of whos the best team in the NFC, not who has the best record. Are you saying that two weeks ago you believed the chiefs were without a doubt the best team in the entire NFL?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-21-2010, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What I'm saying, if you could read, is that the same logic that is being applied to the Falcons can be applied to any team in the NFL. Don't be selective. The Eagles and Saints both have won ugly games too.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
What I'm saying, if you could read, is that the same logic that is being applied to the Falcons can be applied to any team in the NFL. Don't be selective. The Eagles and Saints both have won ugly games too.
Their close win circumstances have been so different from that of the Falcons it isnt even funny. Eagles have been going through a huuuge QB dilemma when they played the 9ers, and the Saints running game has had a string of injuries prevent them from having an even offensive attack. The Lions have played almost everyone close this year. Saints and Eagles close loses arent coming from their starting QB getting picked off, then having the DB fumble and recovered, then have White there to bail him out, and get a FG to win it in the last minute of the game. And luck? Come on now, are we really getting into that. So your argument is the Falcons are better then last year because their luckier? Come on.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-21-2010, 02:25 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't sleep on the seahawks either, yes they got raped by the rams but we just went to soldier field and beat the bears. Now that might not seem like a big deal but we hadn't won a road game in 13 road games iirc. We have the #2 rushing defense in the league and we just got okung back on the line which is a huge improvement. Now im not saying we're going to the superbowl, but we def arent as bad as everyone thinks.

But as far as the best team i would say its a throw up between the saints and giants.

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex
HawkEye30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 02:31 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
For some odd reason, I thought OSU dropped below UW. I must have just read the AP poll and missed the Coaches' Poll. For South Carolina-Alabama, I admitted to forgetting that S. Carolina lost to Kentucky and I thought that they leapfrogged 'Bama after their two-touchdown win.
I was just trying to tease ya bud.

I literally LOL'd when I heard about South Carolina losing to Kentucky though. Everyone should've seen that coming.

Anyway, I'm not fully bought into Atlanta either. I just don't think beating Arizona, New Orleans, San Fran, and Cleveland is terribly impressive. It seems they're getting a lot of credit for beating New Orleans, but they played NO tough in both games last season, didn't they? So while it's not a fluke win, you can say Atlanta may just play their divisional foe well and knows how to play the Saints.

But then again, that's not to disrespect Atlanta and I think they're a definite Playoff team, especially considering their schedule down the 2nd half of the year.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:32 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with Banks, I put the Saints up there... and remember they have been doing it (4-2, tied for the top in the NFC) without Reggie Bush, Pierre Thomas, and Darren Sharper. All guys they will get back.

Contrast that to my Packers who will not get back: Jermichael Finley, Ryan Grant, Nick Barnett, Morgan Burnett, Derrick Martin, Justin Harrell.... and the list goes on and on......

I actually, to be honest, bet last week +450 on the Vikings winning our division. With them beating Dallas, and the Packers and Bears losing, I think those odds dropped to +175 now.

I think the Vikings will be the best team in the NFC by the time the playoffs get here, but hope like **** I am wrong. But that's how I see it.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
I agree with Banks, I put the Saints up there... and remember they have been doing it (4-2, tied for the top in the NFC) without Reggie Bush, Pierre Thomas, and Darren Sharper. All guys they will get back.

Contrast that to my Packers who will not get back: Jermichael Finley, Ryan Grant, Nick Barnett, Morgan Burnett, Derrick Martin, Justin Harrell.... and the list goes on and on......

I actually, to be honest, bet last week +450 on the Vikings winning our division. With them beating Dallas, and the Packers and Bears losing, I think those odds dropped to +175 now.

I think the Vikings will be the best team in the NFC by the time the playoffs get here, but hope like **** I am wrong. But that's how I see it.
If they can keep Farve alive for that long. Or his arm doesnt fall off first.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-21-2010, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's too early to really tell right now I think an argument can be made for either the Falcons, Eagles, Saints, even Giants (as of late). One thing for sure is that NO one team has really stood out as being a dominant team in the NFC this season.

I think we need to see some more substance from every team before we can come to a solid conclusion. I mean sure the Eagles beat the Falcons, but they also lost to the Redskins, and still have to play most of their division schedule. Likewise the Falcons lost to the Eagles but they also beat the Saints on the Road. While the Saints have 4 wins with difficult injuries however they did lose to a Max Hall led Cardinal team which got destroyed the week before which shouldn't happen to the best team in the NFC.

So really it's very hard to say who's at the top I do think the NFC picture will improve as the season goes a long and a few of these teams will become more consistent.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:04 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Anyway, I'm not fully bought into Atlanta either. I just don't think beating Arizona, New Orleans, San Fran, and Cleveland is terribly impressive.
Yeah that.
And this: Had Saints kicker Garrett Hartley not missed a gimme 29-yard field goal in overtime of Week 3, or had 49ers cornerback Nate Clements slid to the ground instead of trying to flee with his ball and run back an interception in Week 4, this Falcons team would be 2-4 instead of 4-2.

Those are 2 mini-miracles, and a big reason why nobody can really select Atlanta as the best team in the conference in good conscience.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:05 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I had to rank them right now based on how they've played so far I would go

1. Giants
2. Saints
3. Eagles
4. Falcons
5. Packers

I actually tried to rank the top 6 but couldn't bring myself to give any of these other crappy teams any credit. Not to say that any of the top 5 are anything special either. What a pathetic excuse for a conference.

In the long run I think the best 6 teams are-

1. Giants
2. Eagles
3. Saints
4. Packers
5. Vikings
6. Falcons
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:13 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
If I had to rank them right now based on how they've played so far I would go

1. Giants
2. Saints
3. Eagles
4. Falcons
5. Packers

I actually tried to rank the top 6 but couldn't bring myself to give any of these other crappy teams any credit. Not to say that any of the top 5 are anything special either. What a pathetic excuse for a conference.

In the long run I think the best 6 teams are-

1. Giants
2. Eagles
3. Saints
4. Packers
5. Vikings
6. Falcons
suprised that my saints are knocked down in the long run list

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:20 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
suprised that my saints are knocked down in the long run list

No offense but I just think your luck has run out. Last year you seemed to get a ton of breaks and it's starting to wear off now. You could say the same thing about my Vikes.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:25 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
No offense but I just think your luck has run out. Last year you seemed to get a ton of breaks and it's starting to wear off now. You could say the same thing about my Vikes.
I disagree due to the young core of the superbowl team but I guess I get the argument

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote