Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-11-2006, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz99
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA
bucknaked
Yeah, vote for that guy.
Nah, I hear Finz's is better

Well you heard wrong.
Its split right now...this is gonna go down to the wire.
Old 06-11-2006, 07:19 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
bucknaked
Yeah, vote for that guy.

Well you heard wrong.
Oh, this gonna be crazy *****.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 07:20 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
bucknaked
Yeah, vote for that guy.

Well you heard wrong.
Oh, this gonna be crazy *****.
ever seen you got served? some crazy dancin goin on there
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 07:20 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
bucknaked
Yeah, vote for that guy.

Well you heard wrong.
The Ted Ginn sig looks like barely anything was put into it, so I don't see how that was soo hard. Finz' sig was not only unique, but it was stylish and you could tell he put quite a bit of work into it. Hey GG, if it's so easy, let's see you make a sig with that style.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 07:22 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
bucknaked
Yeah, vote for that guy.

Well you heard wrong.
The Ted Ginn sig looks like barely anything was put into it, so I don't see how that was soo hard. Finz' sig was not only unique, but it was stylish and you could tell he put quite a bit of work into it. Hey GG, if it's so easy, let's see you make a sig with that style.
YEAH, now we can use our combined postcount powers to swing this vote!
Old 06-11-2006, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Maroney22

i dont see why finz's is that great?
Old 06-11-2006, 07:24 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
bucknaked
Yeah, vote for that guy.

Well you heard wrong.
That's so cheap, you can vote 3 seperate times for him.
Old 06-11-2006, 07:25 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CalBears99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Guys, don't vote multiple times iight?

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania
CalBears99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 07:26 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maroney22
Because it's sleek, unique and overall just a well done signature. I have a better question though, what's so great about Bucknaked photo.....I mean signature.

Old 06-11-2006, 07:27 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalBears99
Only way you can do that, is if you have multiple accounts.

CalBears99
Pro Bowler

bucknaked's winning :o

CalBears99
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Only way you can do that, is if you have multiple accounts.
cgf has multiple accounts

Old 06-11-2006, 07:28 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

To tell you guys the truth, I voted for RBK2

BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Because it's sleek, unique and overall just a well done signature. I have a better question though, what's so great about Bucknaked photo.....I mean signature.
shut up. We're not here to be knocking other people's sigs.

Finz is way too dark but shows good work and I like the style.
Old 06-11-2006, 07:29 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

voted for finz and now its 13-13 :| :|

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 07:29 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
bucknaked
Yeah, vote for that guy.

Well you heard wrong.
That's so cheap, you can vote 3 seperate times for him.
Hypothetically, but I no longer have the password to hawks, sox and bears, and another friend of mine stalks as newt.
Old 06-11-2006, 07:38 PM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

geaux fins

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 07:38 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CBnewt?

Old 06-11-2006, 07:39 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
shut up. We're not here to be knocking other people's sigs.
Sorry man, I'm just trying to make my point that Finz' sig was superior to the rest.

Old 06-11-2006, 07:39 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

damn I didn't expect it to be this close! go rbk2

Old 06-11-2006, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

14-14
Old 06-11-2006, 07:48 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
14-14
This is gonna be real close.
Old 06-11-2006, 07:49 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
damn I didn't expect it to be this close! go rbk2
cal.. how long you thinking of keeping this pole up? cause if it is as close as it is right now, might want to wait

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 07:50 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
CBnewt?
BANNED