Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-11-2006, 08:58 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Maybe people just have their moniters turned dark, cause the sig is very clear on my comp.
Old 06-11-2006, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz99
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit
I'll give someone a cookie if they tell me what team the player on the left on Finz's sig plays for.
See your not supposed to look at only one of the pictures, theres another one to the right, and you can clearly see the Michigan helmet (atleast I can on my computer), also the name and the University are on the sig.
I can see the one on the right is Michigan. I thought the guy on the left was the one chasing Breaston. lol. He looks White. I thought Breaston was Black...
There's 2 different pics of Breaston in his sig

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 09:00 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

18-16 good guys :twisted: I think it's time to call this thing :twisted:
Old 06-11-2006, 09:07 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

for those with bad screens like mine,the sig actually is good

thats a very nice sig

elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted Finz99 cuz that thing is SWEET and SICK. It's different than any other sig i've seen and i can see the player and text perfectly on my comp. it's not as dark as some people make it out to seem. Finz you got my vote.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 09:24 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i am losing, man i am a genius.
Old 06-11-2006, 09:25 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777

thats a very nice sig

Thats not how I see it but that version is 5x as good as the one I see.
Old 06-11-2006, 09:28 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have talent

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 09:29 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
I have talent
William that was appauling, how you ever intended to accomplish anything with such an atrocious performance I shall never now. And for this, you are the weakest link, good bye.
Old 06-11-2006, 09:30 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
Quote:
I have talent
William that was appauling, how you ever intended to accomplish anything with such an atrocious performance I shall never now. And for this, you are the weakest link, good bye.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 09:32 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
Quote:
I have talent
meh :?
Old 06-11-2006, 09:33 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikings Fan
Quote:

thats a very nice sig

wow that is much better than what i saw before
i can no longer rally for Buck, but only now remain neutral to all of this

and that Brandon Roy sig ^^^ is very nice. I love me some Roy
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 09:34 PM    (permalink

Someone else voted for BuckNaked. :? :x
Old 06-11-2006, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it should be first to 19 votes wins.

Well looky here, looks like I won.

Old 06-11-2006, 09:37 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikings Fan
Quote:

thats a very nice sig

wow that is much better than what i saw before
i can no longer rally for Buck, but only now remain neutral to all of this

and that Brandon Roy sig ^^^ is very nice. I love me some Roy

i dont know if i shoulda voted for buck anymore
Old 06-11-2006, 09:46 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is great.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 09:48 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

Old 06-11-2006, 09:50 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why do you guys keep altering the sig. That is not what he entered.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 09:51 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
This is great.
itll be ok. your avatar trumps his at least
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 09:53 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Why do you guys keep altering the sig. That is not what he entered.
because im assuming thats what he was seeing when he was designing the sig
Old 06-11-2006, 09:58 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
His original version is 10x better.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 10:02 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
Quote:

ya but i cant see it :?
Old 06-11-2006, 10:03 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
Quote:

ya but i cant see it :?
Well, I can see it fine and think it was a damn good sig.

Old 06-11-2006, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Gang Green hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I dont get how you can think a sig that is brushed black is good. Youre all idiots.
Old 06-11-2006, 10:07 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gang Green
I dont get how you can think a sig that is brushed black is good. Youre all idiots.
If anyone is an idiot, it's you gg. You prefer a picture.