Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-11-2006, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gang Green
I dont get how you can think a sig that is brushed black is good. Youre all idiots.
WTF is your problem? Dude you need to calm down.

And its not brushed black...maybe if your computer worked, you'd see that its grunge/abstract brushes.
Old 06-11-2006, 10:13 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz99
Quote:
I dont get how you can think a sig that is brushed black is good. Youre all idiots.

And its not brushed black...maybe if your computer worked, you'd see that its grunge/abstract brushes.
wow, people have diffrent tastes, its a grunge look, he was going for that, it turned out nicely, he is one of the best sig makers, so settle down.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 10:16 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
Quote:

wow, people have diffrent tastes, its a grunge look, he was going for that, it turned out nicely, he is one of the best sig makers, so settle down.
"Praise the lorduh!"

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tied up again.
Old 06-11-2006, 10:29 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many sigs get eliminated, because I thought it was only two since one got automatically eliminated.

Old 06-11-2006, 10:51 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finz by 1. Come on bucknaked!

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think i like the dark version more than the light version of finz's sig. very nice effects.

bucknaked's sig is pretty much just a picture with some fading and highlighting effects...
Old 06-11-2006, 10:58 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan
i think i like the dark version more than the light version of finz's sig. very nice effects.

bucknaked's sig is pretty much just a picture with some fading and highlighting effects...
Amen!

Old 06-11-2006, 10:59 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
How many sigs get eliminated, because I thought it was only two since one got automatically eliminated.
No it's three because we ended up with more people than we originally anticipated when we released the scheme.
Old 06-11-2006, 11:32 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

shavedaeyebrow2 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

wow, how did finz become a voted sig? his was insane IMO.

Gamertag: KRAAAWG
shavedaeyebrow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 11:36 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

more importantly, how does RBK2 have 5 votes! ahhh madness!

Old 06-11-2006, 11:38 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
Quote:
No it's three because we ended up with more people than we originally anticipated when we released the scheme.
Dang, if Finz gets doesn't win this, then I'm gonna be real pissed.

Old 06-11-2006, 11:40 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
He is up by 3.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
same, no offense to the other sigs, but his sig is bounds and leaps ahead of every one. BuckNaked's is good but i'm not a fan of photomanip type sigs

Finz99
Pro Bowler

Three point lead...I'm pulling away.
Old 06-11-2006, 11:43 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavedaeyebrow2
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
same, no offense to the other sigs, but his sig is bounds and leaps ahead of every one. BuckNaked's is good but i'm not a fan of photomanip type sigs
I've seen much better manips, but still am not that big a fan of the standard manip.

Old 06-12-2006, 01:03 AM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavedaeyebrow2
more importantly, how does RBK2 have 5 votes! ahhh madness!
yes, and only one of the votes was myself, aaaahhhh :shock:
Old 06-12-2006, 01:07 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I personally think I have the worst sig here...I like my orginial idea...but if I could go back...It would be alot better.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 01:29 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
I personally think I have the worst sig here...I like my orginial idea...but if I could go back...It would be alot better.
I actually thought yours was better than it is being credited for. It was an original idea and it turned out to look pretty cool.

Old 06-12-2006, 01:32 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
I actually thought yours was better than it is being credited for. It was an original idea and it turned out to look pretty cool.
I will work on it again..after I get bored of my other stuff...But it will be a work of art once I put some time into it.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 01:37 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I will work on it again..after I get bored of my other stuff...But it will be a work of art once I put some time into it.
Looking forward to that.

Old 06-12-2006, 01:38 AM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think that finz's sig was too dark and overbrushed even though it was the style he was going for. That being said, the sig should not be up for elimination...there are worse sigs submited.

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
Suck it Trebek!
Tobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 02:16 AM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OMG, i am making a run for third place, only 3 votes away from beating someone. yesssss
Old 06-12-2006, 04:44 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tied up again.

You are up by 3!
Old 06-12-2006, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds
Quote:
Tied up again.

You are up by 3!
Woohoo...so when are we calling this?