Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 10-24-2010, 12:06 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Packers-Vikings, Week 7

Tonight is the night..... god I hope we ****ing win. If your at Lambeau please boo as loud as you can for douchbag #4

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 02:48 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be there and I'm so jacked for it!!!!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:20 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

time for Brent to eat some dirt at Lambeau

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:42 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

when is rodgers going to stop smoking crack and play like he did the last 2 years

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 10-24-2010, 10:03 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where the **** is Cullen Jenkins, Is he hurt? I havent seen him once.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 10-24-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

Rodgers needs to stop throwing ****ing interceptions. It looked like Walker was all over Jennings but still it was a bad decision.

I sure liked that fake fg and some nuts by McCarthy to bad ****ing Quarless falls down. Would have been at the 5 or TD.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 10-24-2010, 10:36 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

we can stop paying Hawk or Barnett at MLB and make room for Bishop now

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 10-24-2010, 11:31 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't remember a win that made me this happy.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 11:32 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

I am so drunk on happiness right now words do not even begin to do it justice

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 10-24-2010, 11:34 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game guys. Brett ****** blows.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 11:42 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

That Nick Collins interception was so sexy

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 10-25-2010, 12:04 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
Does anyone know what was up with this? We had TJ Lang in there on alot of key defensive plays it was ridiculous. I didn't see Jenkins in all game.

So happy we won and I can sleep well tonight. I thought for sure we would be seeing another Brent lucky ass win and id have to cry myself to sleep.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 10-25-2010, 12:09 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** yes! Eat **** Favre
Old 10-25-2010, 12:13 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Does anyone know what was up with this? We had TJ Lang in there on alot of key defensive plays it was ridiculous. I didn't see Jenkins in all game.

So happy we won and I can sleep well tonight. I thought for sure we would be seeing another Brent lucky ass win and id have to cry myself to sleep.
Cullen Jenkins hurt his calf before the games started. Pickett was out too. Raji, Wilson, and Wynn were the only available defensive lineman. That's why we were in 2 DL formations almost every play.
Old 10-25-2010, 12:21 AM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

Taste it Brent. ******* taste it and don't forget for the rest of your life.

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 10-25-2010, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Enjoying a victory cigar as we speak. Haven't been this happy about a win for a very long time.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game gentlemen
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 12:37 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Cullen Jenkins hurt his calf before the games started. Pickett was out too. Raji, Wilson, and Wynn were the only available defensive lineman. That's why we were in 2 DL formations almost every play.
Nothing serious I hope... We cant be rolling with those just 3 and TJ Lang..

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 10-25-2010, 12:50 AM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just love that we still haven't come close to playing our best football yet. If we can just improve week by week and get some W's we will be peaking at the right time for the playoffs. It might be a week or two too early to be making that kind of prediction, but our run game is quietly becoming a force (although MM needs to get B-Jax 15 carries a game), and our OL looked pretty good tonight. We need that bye week so badly. These next two games are pretty crucial I think
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 12:59 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lambeau was a frickin zoo!!! The biggest thing that concerns me, and it's so much easier to see this being at the game, and the Miami game too, Aaron Rodgers has seem to have taken steps back in his development as a QB...his decision making has become troubling and he seems to go with his pre-snap read way too often

Chad Clifton has a terrific football game!!!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 04:59 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love that they won despite being the walking wounded. Their Defense is completely decimated by injuries and they still beat the Vikes. Awesome

that entire 2nd half they were pretty much down to 3 DL and only 1 of them(Raji) was a starter. Other guy was a 7th round rookie CJ Wilson who actually did pretty good, and Jarius Wynn, a guy who was a FA not long ago

It really sucks about the injuries, because this team continues to compete despite being down to 2nd/3rd stringers at a few positions, with street FA rotating in. The D has played gutsy as hell this year. Matthews wasn't even 100% and was still causing some havoc.
Old 10-25-2010, 05:00 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yup. It's comical now, but the dude strained his hammy...DURING WARM-UPS

Pickett also left in the 2nd half since his ankle was bothering him. That means that in the 2nd half the Packers were without ALL 4 of their DE that they broke the season with. Harrell/Neal are on IR(well, Neal most likely will be placed on IR soon) and Jenkins and Pickett were hurt. Just unreal
Old 10-25-2010, 02:21 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

Brad Jones is my hero of the week, maybe season. That ankle tackle on Favre he made which lead to a floater pass right into AJ Hawk's arms was nothing short of amazing to see after playing Favre twice and not sacking or intercepting him once. It only got better when Favre was noticeably rattled into throwing 2 more picks later. I didn't go into this game hoping to injure Favre but I sure as hell wanted to hit him as much as possible and the play was completely legal. I'm not the least bit sorry Grampa Favre hurt his bum ankle on the play. That's what he gets for playing 291 straight games.

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 10-25-2010, 02:37 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Chad Clifton has a terrific football game!!!
Yeah he did. As did Bulaga, CJ WIlson, Raji, Wynn, and Sitton.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 02:48 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

Yeah Sitton was extremely impressive. The defensive lines and offensive tackles are getting so much credit I forgot about him. There should be plenty of credit to go around though. Everyone played great except the guys that were hurt (Pickett, Driver, Matthews, etc.).

Desmond Bishop is in a contract year I think and I'll be pissed if we let him walk and keep starting Hawk and Barnett. He is too good to let go. Not just the pick yesterday but the plays he's made all year long. 2 years ago when we were still playing a 4-3 he was too reckless to trust at MLB. Now he's playing with the same intensity he always had but limited the mistakes, and our defense is at a point where we can put him in a position to make plays and not depend on him too much. That interception he had, he was in man coverage by himself on Randy Moss for a couple of seconds. We have guys playing in our secondary that wouldn't have covered him as well as Bishop did.

Thanks to BK for the sig