Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 10-26-2010, 04:41 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Anyone have any news on Brandon Carter?

Our rookie OG from Texas Tech?

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:05 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's on the practice squad...

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:23 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know that. lol

Just wanted to know if we could expect him to play for us at all this season. And how well he is doing so far on the practice squad.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
Old 10-26-2010, 06:46 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I don't know anything like that. You might find something in the pewter report insider articles but it might be a stretch considering nobody gives a crap about the Practice squad.

Plus I doubt we see much of him this year. Considering Ted Larsen just started his first career game as a rookie, I doubt we throw another into the fray barring absurd injury.

Old 10-26-2010, 10:03 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

eff paying for free info. lol I'll just pester some of the Buc beat writers for any news on him.

Old 10-30-2010, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

So apparently Brandon Carter and Ted Larsen were the reason for Keydrick being cut. You can check it out in PR's article about Keydrick's release.

Old 10-30-2010, 11:12 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

Yeah, I read that, too. How do you feel about the move(s)?

I'm excited. I really want to see what Carter has and how he does if he and when he gets on the field.

Old 10-31-2010, 03:30 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullg8rdaddy View Post
Yeah, I read that, too. How do you feel about the move(s)?

I'm excited. I really want to see what Carter has and how he does if he and when he gets on the field.
I'm all for the youth movement to be honest. If the staff have confidence in Larsen then why not make the move. We added Will Barker to the active roster leaving Carter on the practice squad. Hopefully nobody signs him away because if another interior lineman goes down we need somebody who knows the system.

Old 11-02-2010, 12:02 PM    (permalink
StaticGator
Rookie

StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.

By all accounts he's pudgy and not in NFL shape. I'm personally not expecting anything out of him.
StaticGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:58 AM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticGator View Post
By all accounts he's pudgy and not in NFL shape. I'm personally not expecting anything out of him.
I've never read an account about Carter being "pudgy" or not being in NFL shape. The guy is a physical mauler with great size but poor feet despite playing with huge line splits and out of a two-point stance in college.
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:21 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

Thanks, brasho.