Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 10-27-2010, 12:56 AM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Cool Week 8: Bucs @ Cards

We're the best team in the NFC (Raheem Morris voice) Ha!

Hopefully we see alot moar of Blount sunday vs that 29th ranked run D.

Let's keep that road win streak going!

Brandon Jacobs 2.0

Mike Will & V-Jax

Last edited by V.I.P : 10-27-2010 at 01:05 AM.
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 01:06 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Max Hall makes this a very winnable game. They play well at home though and Dockett/Campbell scare me as pass rushers. Defensive game plan should be very similair to last weeks.
Old 10-27-2010, 03:35 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

+1 regarding Dockett and Campbell

Will be fun to see how the DRC vs. Mike Dub and Larry Fitz vs. Talib battles plays out.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:57 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is winnable. We need to give Blount the ball as much as possible on 1st and 2nd downs to really open things up for Freeman. If we can establish the run game we can win.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 12:20 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
This is winnable. We need to give Blount the ball as much as possible on 1st and 2nd downs to really open things up for Freeman. If we can establish the run game we can win.
According to Morris, "Carnell is still my guy, Blount will come in to spark the run game"

WTF? Blount should be starting, not just a guy who comes in at halftime to give the run game a spark. Blount put up 72 yards (110+ if not for the bonehead Tueblood penalty) alll in the second half. He'd put up closoe to 150 the whole game vs Arizona's run D.

Fire up the Blount ;)

Mike Will & V-Jax
Old 10-27-2010, 12:35 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope that is just simple "Coach Speak" and him not wanting to tip his hand to the Cardinal DC.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
Old 10-27-2010, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also the fact that Caddy is the vastly superior pass blocker will get him a fair share of the carries.

Old 10-31-2010, 07:40 AM    (permalink
DJC
Veteran

DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only thing that scares me about this game is the Cardinals running game. Hightower has been running hard this year, but won't be starting because of his fumbling problem. Beanie isn't even averaging 4ypc this season, but he has that big play ability that kills our defense. Hopefully we can jump out to an early lead to force them to go to the air.

I expect a couple of ints from Talib this week picking on the rookie QB trying to force it to his best target. He missed a couple of opportunities last week so lets hope that makes him more focused this week.

If the offense is going to break out and put up some big numbers, this is the week to do it. DRC and Toler haven't been great this year, and there run defense is close to the worse in the league.

Huge game for us this week. It'll move us into a tie for the division/conference lead, and give us a shot to take the lead next week when we play Atlanta.

Sig by BoneKrusher
DJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:55 PM    (permalink
SpinaMan
Rookie

SpinaMan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SpinaMan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Great Win guys. It could've been a lot easier especially with two pick 6s. Division match up next week.
Old 10-31-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blount = beast

terribly played game by both teams for the most part though

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:58 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJC View Post
I expect a couple of ints from Talib this week picking on the rookie QB trying to force it to his best target. He missed a couple of opportunities last week so lets hope that makes him more focused this week.
omg you're a god!

Mike Will & V-Jax
Old 10-31-2010, 06:59 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know what happened in the 2nd half. How do you blow a 17 point lead that quickly? Terrible terrible terrible.

However, I love me some Freeman and Blount! You see that hurdle, then go for 48 yards? He made up for that fumble.

On Defense, our d-line needs to get more pressure. They stopped the run , except for 1 mishap when Dowling broke 1. Pass rush wise, I am watching every time, McCoy is getting double teamed by the RG and C every time and yet, Miller, Moore and White can't get to the QB. Like, come on, the guy is eating up blockers and his supporting cast can't do anything!!!

Oh, and Geno showed up big today with that forced INT and pick 6. Talib is a boss!
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blount's hurdle at the end was ******* epic. Clearly the Bucs need some work playing with the lead though. Hayes was a monster today and Ruud actually made a big play.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:16 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Blount's hurdle at the end was ******* epic. Clearly the Bucs need some work playing with the lead though. Hayes was a monster today and Ruud actually made a big play.
Ruud almost had 2 big plays! had a pick 6 opportunity that went through the hands! But oh well, it all worked out! Hhaha I jumped outta my chair when I saw that hurdle by lagarrete Blount ! I thought he was goin the distance on that one
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

We deserved the win and in reality it shouldn't have been that close. 5-2 BABY!

Old 10-31-2010, 10:37 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

I CAME!!!!

Old 10-31-2010, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got back from the SD-TEN game, i avoided looking at the Bucs score all game to watch it recorded and was glad i did. Loved Freeman and Blount putting the league on notice! 5-2!!!
Old 11-01-2010, 06:33 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

Free Blount Offense!!!!!!!