Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-01-2010, 12:30 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBain View Post
No, i like Gibbs he's a nice old man and he gave the franchise 3 superbowls in addition loads of wins. As far as 2.0 yeah he deserves credit for taking his teams to the playoff a couple time... sure, awesome, good job joe gibbs.

Would you rather have Gibbs 2.0 or Shanahan as your coach?
I would take Shanahan because there is much more limited owner involvement and Bruce Allen as the intermediary. However, I still say proceed with caution because Shanny's record since 1998 isn't so good that you can just sit back and be satisfied with what he has done. Next year is a big test for him. We'll see how the team evolves. Bringing back McNabb is a big step because they can't afford to restart the clock with a new QB. With the opportunities in Arizona (play with Fitz + his winter home) and Minnesota (win now + Brad Childress + Harvin/Moss?/healthy Rice/ADP), it isn't a lock that he stays.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 12:53 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We've known this was a possibility since before the season, he didn't sign an extension after the trade.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:03 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I would take Shanahan because there is much
Then why all the static you gave me about Gibbs?
Old 11-01-2010, 01:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is this Daunte Culpepper all over again?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBain View Post
Then why all the static you gave me about Gibbs?
I felt like you were discounting Gibbs way too much, and I respect the work that JG did while he was there. I also don't believe that you can just say he's better after 8 games. Give Shanny 2 years before you can say that he's better than Gibbs 2.0. Just a matter of perspective.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shanahan is now saying that McNabb wasn't in good enough shape to run the 2 minute drill. This is getting better and better now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 05:37 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My God Shannahan keeps getting dumber and dumber. He's acting like the 2 minute offense isn't even football. He's acting like it's something completely different. Mcnabb on an IV is more mobile that Grossman. The funny thing is how I love how the media around here isn't buying a word that rat Shanny says. Shanny is trying to paint Mcnabb as the scape goat but everyone in the media around here is slamming Shanny and defending Mcnabb. This isn't Denver Mike. Skins fans have short patience on starting QB's, but an even shorter patience with coaches. Attacking Mcnabb's conditioning is not helping Shanny's case. Donovan is like in the complete opposite situation than in Philly. Here the fans and media love him, but the coaches hate him.

Shanny is just making excuses out of his ass. Why is he saying something today different from yesterday. Did he just remember, haha, ok. He said that he was concerned with Donovan's hamstring and conditioning prior to the game that he considered not even playing him. So I guess Donovan was in good enough shape to play the whole game, but not the last 2 minutes. Regardless of how Mcnabb did, you just don't do this. It's completely different from when Reid pulled him at halftime to send a message. Pulling a QB with a chance to win the game tells Mcnabb that Shanny really feels Grossman gives the team a better chance to win, and if he truly believes that he shouldn't be coaching.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP : 11-01-2010 at 05:52 PM.
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 06:47 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shanny's just now figuring out what most football people have known for years: that McNabb is one of the worst crunch time quarterbacks in the history of professional football. Just look at the Indy game...down by three, solid amount of time left. I knew as soon as that drive started that the Colts already had that game wrapped up and, what do you know, game losing interception. Same thing happened in the Superbowl against New England. And over and over and over in his career.

I read an article this morning that the dude is, like, 3-13-1 when he has a chance to tie/win the game on the final possession. He's a terrible crunch time/third down quarterback who does his damage on first and second down in pass-heavy systems.

This is McNabb's career, in a nutshell.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Shanny's just now figuring out what most football people have known for years: that McNabb is one of the worst crunch time quarterbacks in the history of professional football. Just look at the Indy game...down by three, solid amount of time left. I knew as soon as that drive started that the Colts already had that game wrapped up and, what do you know, game losing interception. Same thing happened in the Superbowl against New England. And over and over and over in his career.

I read an article this morning that the dude is, like, 3-13-1 when he has a chance to tie/win the game on the final possession. He's a terrible crunch time/third down quarterback who does his damage on first and second down in pass-heavy systems.

This is McNabb's career, in a nutshell.
That is what it sounds like Shanny's trying to explain without having to say it.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 06:56 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
That is what it sounds like Shanny's trying to explain without having to say it.
Exactly. He's good enough to get you beat in a big game. Nothing more, nothing less.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:04 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cut him right now. Then he goes and signs with Minny or AZ.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Shanny has alienated both his best offensive and best defensive player. Do I have that right?
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 07:26 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im becoming less and less of a skins fan and turning all my attention to college fb. skins are killin me. with all that said i'll still end up sticking with them and go through the suck. atleast were not as bad as the cowboys! :) (dont get to say that too often)

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually like what Shannahan did in concept. He should have never done it, but my God when will people realize that McNabb is ******* worthless in the 2 minute drill.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 07:43 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I actually like what Shannahan did in concept. He should have never done it, but my God when will people realize that McNabb is ******* worthless in the 2 minute drill.
Agreed. It's brilliant in theory, but the whole thing kinda falls apart when the guy you go to is Rex ******* Grossman.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Exactly. By the way, why the media circled the wagons around McNabb after the Super Bowl is still beyond me. I can't believe he didn't get more criticism for that. Then again he had Terrell Owens drawing away all the fire for simply pointing out the obvious: McNabb ****** up the Super Bowl.

Old 11-01-2010, 07:58 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Exactly. By the way, why the media circled the wagons around McNabb after the Super Bowl is still beyond me. I can't believe he didn't get more criticism for that. Then again he had Terrell Owens drawing away all the fire for simply pointing out the obvious: McNabb ****** up the Super Bowl.
Absolutely. I still don't understand it. On one hand, you have a guy who came back from a broken leg in a month, played in the Superbowl when everyone said he couldn't, and was the best player on the field during that game with one leg. Not enough was made about the risk Owens took with that performance. He could have ruined his career with another injury.

On the other hand, your star quarterback spent the whole week partying and was too hungover to be effective during the Superbowl. He pukes before the last drive and ends up throwing a pick to lose the game.

It's like Kobe/Shaq all over again. One is the hardest worker in the game, the other a fat slob who's constantly out of shape. Both are complete dickheads, yet you only hear the side of the story from the media people.

The media is so ******* stupid. How can Owens be so despised and a guy like Favre be so universally loved when they're the same ******* person?

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 11-01-2010 at 08:00 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The media is so ******* stupid. How can Owens be so despised and a guy like Favre be so universally loved when they're the same ******* person?
Owens is a lot more likeable.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

And Owens is still amazing. He has been a fantastic addition for the Bengals this year.

Old 11-01-2010, 08:34 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Absolutely. I still don't understand it. On one hand, you have a guy who came back from a broken leg in a month, played in the Superbowl when everyone said he couldn't, and was the best player on the field during that game with one leg. Not enough was made about the risk Owens took with that performance. He could have ruined his career with another injury.

On the other hand, your star quarterback spent the whole week partying and was too hungover to be effective during the Superbowl. He pukes before the last drive and ends up throwing a pick to lose the game.

It's like Kobe/Shaq all over again. One is the hardest worker in the game, the other a fat slob who's constantly out of shape. Both are complete dickheads, yet you only hear the side of the story from the media people.

QFT.

+rep
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:38 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ever since Rush Limbaugh's comments about the perennially mediocre Donovan McNabb, he has been untouchable from media criticism ever since. Limbaugh had a point and we've seen a QB play like a top 8-12 caliber QB year in and year out. If he had 4 or 5 years like 2004... maybe it's a bit different. He'll smile and suck up to media and everyone will praise Donovan and then wag their finger at Shanny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:58 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McNabb doesn't have the "cardiovastcular endurance" for the 2 min drill... lol I love it.

Seriously are you kidding me? He can last an entire game but not 2 min. 350 pound lineman can last through 2 min drills but not McNabb??

The ****... KIDs if this teaches you anything dont eat Cambells Chunky Soup because apparently you become the chunk as it destroys your cardiovastcular endurance.

Remember kids just say NO!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
McNabb doesn't have the "cardiovastcular endurance" for the 2 min drill... lol I love it.

Seriously are you kidding me? He can last an entire game but not 2 min. 350 pound lineman can last through 2 min drills but not McNabb??

The ****... KIDs if this teaches you anything dont eat Cambells Chunky Soup because apparently you become the chunk as it destroys your cardiovastcular endurance.

Remember kids just say NO!
OMG what happened between Shanny and McNabb to bring that on. That is major throwing someone under the bus. Tell us what you really think Mike.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:11 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Possibly the best football rant I've seen in a while.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:16 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it not kind of ironic that the guy who replaces Shanahan in Denver chases all the "star" players away and then Shanahan is doing the same thing in Washington chasing Haynesworth and now McNabb out!

The league is becoming very anti-star players!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote