Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 11-04-2008, 10:42 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
....and Childress was the problem a month ago?
Don't get me started...

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Turns out having Madieu Williams on the field helps after all huh...greatly improves are lack luster safety play so far this year. Not to mention the emergence of one receiver named Berrian playing up to his potential. McKinnie in the lineup, all of a sudden we can run the ball better and have more time to pass the ball in the pocket. Shocked, things are not looking so bad after all....and Childress was the problem a month ago?
So we win one game and all of the sudden Childress is not the problem and you were right all along? It is pointless ever arguing with you because you are consistently wrong and refuse to ever admit it. You are such a useless and ignorant poster.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So we win one game and all of the sudden Childress is not the problem and you were right all along? It is pointless ever arguing with you because you are consistently wrong and refuse to ever admit it. You are such a useless and ignorant poster.
Yes sir!

Bring you vast and all mighty knowledge into the NFL draft forum one of these days.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:31 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes sir!

Bring you vast and all mighty knowledge into the NFL draft forum one of these days.
i think your head is too big...get over yourself

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i think your head is too big...get over yourself
So that is why I cannot ever find a hat that fits me.

Is this not a NFL draft site? I hear a lot of people talk a bunch of stuff, yet in reality know only a little bit about NFL prospects. A few posters actually know there stuff in terms of NFL draft prospects, the rest are much more casual about it. Thus I will call out people that insult me and if they want a fight, come get a taste.;)

Last edited by Ozzy : 11-04-2008 at 02:20 PM.
Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So that is why I cannot ever find a hat that fits me.

No seriously, I would love more lively debate in the NFL draft forums because is this not a NFL draft site? I hear a lot of people talk a bunch of stuff, yet in reality know only a little bit about NFL prospects. Thus I would love more debate/conversation in those forms. I would also love to find someone that has seen the amount of players I have and discuss them. Two or three posters actually know there stuff in terms of NFL draft prospects, the rest are much more casual about it.
You are such a douche. Just because you have a crazy amount of time available to watch college games all of the sudden means that every single argument you make is right I guess. Seriously, just go build that new draft message board that you have brought up over and over again because apparently 99 percent of the posters here are idiots if we are oing by what you think. I do not talk about prospects all the time because I do not get that chance to watch as many games as I like so I have nothing of great value to contribute. You on the other hand seem to love making useless and dumb posts. I post on this forum because it is the best NFL forum and I love the draft, not because I know a ******** about prospects. I really would love to watch more college games so I could debate you about prospects as I am sure you are wrong just as much about prospects as you are about everything else NFL related. You really need to stop thinking you are smarter and better than every other poster on this forum because you are most certainly not. At all.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I really would love to watch more college games so I could debate you about prospects as I am sure you are wrong just as much about prospects as you are about everything else NFL related. You really need to stop thinking you are smarter and better than every other poster on this forum because you are most certainly not. At all.
Two words, come get a taste....

Yes it is moderately pathetic how I can watch tons of college football games, and have analyzed college football players and NFL prospects for about a decade now. Too bad you cannot talk prospects though. Yes I agree how I send messages is off putting.

And want to know more about NFL draft prospects, take a look at my prospect thread, there is all you need to know and it will keep you quite up to date on the hot young NFL prospects, well not as hot as Avril but still ;)

Back to the fact that two players coming back off of injury and the emergence of one talented player has made the Vikings look like quite a good team. Even with the devil on their sideline supposedly, but I thought Halloween was over.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Two words, come get a taste....

Yes it is moderately pathetic how I can watch tons of college football games, and have analyzed college football players and NFL prospects for about a decade now. Too bad you cannot talk prospects though. Yes I agree how I send messages is off putting.

And want to know more about NFL draft prospects, take a look at my prospect thread, there is all you need to know and it will keep you quite up to date on the hot young NFL prospects, well not as hot as Avril but still ;)

Back to the fact that two players coming back off of injury and the emergence of one talented player has made the Vikings look like quite a good team. Even with the devil on their sideline supposedly, but I thought Halloween was over.
I think you are forgetting the played the Texans. Beating the Texans does not mean we are a really good thing. I happen to think that we are an extremly talented team that is being held back by horrible coaching. Some weeks we will look good because our talent overcomes coaching but even then we are looking good against bad teams. Hopefully we continue this good play but I have my doubts.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:11 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't make me lock this thread please.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp4516 View Post
Don't make me lock this thread please.
The conflict has been resolved. No need to lock it.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:43 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

why do i have to be at school for 8 hours a day? i could have said so much...

moving on to happier topics...i think jared allen is a go for this weekend. as he damn well better be...

im going to my first vikings game this weekend and i want to see jared allen play. any tips on getting in and out of the metrodome?

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:19 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post

moving on to happier topics...i think jared allen is a go for this weekend. as he damn well better be...

im going to my first vikings game this weekend and i want to see jared allen play. any tips on getting in and out of the metrodome?
When i was out there, given it was only a preseason game but i took the metrorail i think thats what it was called from the Mall of America. But your probably driving in so that probably helps you very little lol.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:24 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post

No real tips, unless you are looking for parking. Make sure you go in the right gate, cuz they get pissed when you try to get in the wrong gate.

I park just off of Washington near Matt Birk's restaurant and another place called The Press Box. It's 20 bucks, but it's easy getting in and out.

Where are your tickets? Our season tickets are Section 138 row 30.

Beware of Packer fans. They talk a lot of **** before and sometimes after the game. I've almost been in fights a few times with those idiots.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:44 PM    (permalink
giver17
Rookie

giver17 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.giver17 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Beware of Packer fans. They talk a lot of **** before and sometimes after the game. I've almost been in fights a few times with those idiots.
Agreed, I went to a packer game when i was about 13, and I even wanted to open a can of whoopa** on someone then! But, it is always such a fun game. I was at the Houston game sunday, and that was a blast. If you dont want to park for $20 find a lot outside of downtown and take bus 3 to the dome for like $1.50

giver17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:14 AM    (permalink
pete_norm
Rookie

pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just read that on min.scout.com. Wanted to post it here for discussison because I find those grades pretty funny. Especially since he thinks that our special teams are better than both our offence and defence. Also, he puts a D- on the 11th defence in the NFL (2nd againt the run) that greatly improved IMO since last year.

The comment at the start also makes no sense because the Vikings won the last game and the quarterbacking is better with Gus (even if i agree that we need someone for the future).

Just thought it's a real strange analysis of the team

http://min.scout.com/a.z?s=63&p=2&c=808421

Quote:

Minnesota Vikings Mid Term Report Card

By Tom Marino
Lead NFL Analyst
Posted Nov 5, 2008

Just when you think this club has hit their stride, they find themselves on the short-end of a score against an opponent they should have totally dominated. The main reason for this lack of consistency over the past three seasons has been the Vikings very shaky quarterback situation and the staffs inability to adequately develop a young signal caller.

TEAM: Minnesota Vikings

OFFENSE D-

DEFENSE C+

SPEC. TEAMS B-

COACHING D+

FRONT OFFICE D

SCOUTING B+

OVERALL C-

STRENGTH RB, DE, LB, OG, DT

WEAKNESS QB, WR, TE,

OFF. MVP Adrian Peterson

DEF. MVP Chad Greenway

TOP ROOKIE Tyrell Johnson

Comments: With the exception of the quarterback position, the Minnesota Vikings are overall the most talented squad in the highly competitive NFC North division. Defensively, discounting their 48 to 41 loss to the Bears, they are a very sound unit and on the offensive side of the football, explosive running back Adrian Peterson makes a very pedestrian unit a force to be reckoned with. Former Bears receiver Bernard Berrian has really upgraded what was previously a very disappointing group.

Like their division rival Chicago Bears, the Vikings scouting staff led by Scott Studwell, Conrad Cardano, Kevin McCabe and Jamaal Stephenson are a first rate unit.

The Wilf family is still finding their way, but in reality do not understand the intricacies associated with the business. Rob Brzezinski and Kevin Warren are bean counters and not football people, while Rick Spielman track record with the Bears, Lions and Dolphins has nobody thinking that he is the second coming of Jim Finks.

Third year head coach Brad Childress heads a massive coaching staff comprised of 25 individuals and has done little to distinguish himself in my opinion. If the club can put together a strong second half, they have an even chance of capturing an NFC North title, but if they play does not improve, there is an excellent chance that could be some
pete_norm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:30 AM    (permalink
the_Kid
Rookie

the_Kid hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

those rankings are absolute ********. Im not sure he even watched the bears game because he blamed it on the defense. lol the special teams is the top ranked unit.

sig by guesswhosback

Adrian Peterson>>>>Reggie Bush
the_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:44 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
No real tips, unless you are looking for parking. Make sure you go in the right gate, cuz they get pissed when you try to get in the wrong gate.

I park just off of Washington near Matt Birk's restaurant and another place called The Press Box. It's 20 bucks, but it's easy getting in and out.

Where are your tickets? Our season tickets are Section 138 row 30.

thanks for the advice. i'm not sure where our tickets are. but i know im in the lower endzone. row 39 or something like that. i'll be with a pretty brunette girl. ;)

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 11-05-2008, 12:41 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Allen gets bad news
November 5th, 2008 – 1:14 PM by Judd Zulgad

Vikings defensive end Jared Allen said today he has a third-degree sprain of his right shoulder. That’s the most serious sprain, and usually indicates a torn ligament.

Allen said he doesn’t know if he’ll play on Sunday against the Packers.

Given the severity of the injury, however, it doesn’t seem likely he could play.

Allen was injured Sunday against the Texans, but got a pain-killing injection at halftime and finished the game. He had two sacks, giving him seven on the season.

We’ll update after locker room access concludes.
Looks like we will figure out how else to get pressure on Rodgers. I remember from last game He Scrambled out of the pocket a lot, so we need to contain him. As well as shut down Jennings. Not an Easy task but it can be done. It might help with having a Veteran safety this time around and not a Rookie in his 1st Game. Gus as well could be helpful. He might throw an INT or 2 but he will be able to drive us unlike what Tarvaris could in Green Bay.

I dont have a good feeling this week but if Adrian starts running well early ill feel better about it

Quote:
“They tried to amputate it earlier. That was tough. I did some electric shock therapy. I don’t know what that had to do with my shoulder though. They recommended heroin, but I said that was against all league policies, so I stayed well away from that. I don’t even know what I’m doing. Rehab stuff. You’d have to talk to [the trainers] about that.”
I laughed so much when i read this lol.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Last edited by The Dynasty : 11-05-2008 at 03:33 PM.
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:01 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Looks like we will figure out how else to get pressure on Rodgers.I remember from last game He Scrambled out of the pocket a lot, so we need to contain him. As well as shut down Jennings. Not an Easy task but it can be done. It might help with having a Veteran safety this time around and not a Rookie in his 1st Game.
Madeau will help out no doubt, but also remember that Rodgers was essentially a " rookie' in his first game as well. He'll have more freedom in this game I think.

Quote:
Gus as well could be helpful. He might throw an INT or 2 but he will be able to drive us unlike what Tarvaris could in Green Bay.
Have to agree. Gus is undoubtedly an improvement in my mind. However, green bay's secondary has held quarterbacks to the lowest passer rating in the NFL this season, well see how ol' gus holds up.
Quote:
I dont have a good feeling this week but if Adrian starts running well early ill feel better about it

With the way the Packers run defense has been playing AD could very well make this game interesting.

Also, If they knew Allen potentially had that severe of sprain why the hell did they give him a pain injection? Can't that potentially lead to further damage? Sounds like a big risk for a guy you gave up a 1st, two 3rds, and 70 mil for.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.

Last edited by TitleTown088 : 11-05-2008 at 04:03 PM.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:44 PM    (permalink
giver17
Rookie

giver17 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.giver17 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Also, If they knew Allen potentially had that severe of sprain why the hell did they give him a pain injection? Can't that potentially lead to further damage? Sounds like a big risk for a guy you gave up a 1st, two 3rds, and 70 mil for.
you seem to forget that brad childress has the IQ of a donkey.

giver17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:53 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So DeAngelo Hall was officially released today. I didn't think anything of it when the news first broke and it never crossed my mind of him coming here. But it does make a little sense if he came at a reasonable price. Griffin sucks, we have no depth and Hall would have safety help over the top. I'm not saying I am a hoping it will happen, but it he is very intriguing. Thoughts?
Old 11-05-2008, 09:23 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We don't have the money. I think the last article I read said our cap level was somewhere around 2.5 million under. Also, our coaching staff for the most part seems very pleased with Griffin's play.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:55 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
Also, our coaching staff for the most part seems very pleased with Griffin's play.
That's why I hate our coaching staff.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:47 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Hall doesn't even fit our scheme whatsoever. The Tampa 2 needs good tacklers, not cover corners. It's why Smoot sucked here.
Old 11-06-2008, 12:27 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and mark my words...

DeAngelo Hall=Dallas Cowboys

bet on it.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote