Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 11-01-2010, 04:43 PM    (permalink
fontes
Rookie

fontes fontes fontes fontes fontes fontes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Idk, I think Moss is going to want to make a statement, ...
He sure did
fontes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just don't know how the ******* guy still has his job. It is baffling to me. How ******* difficult is it to understand that we have not once won a game because of him, we win despite him, and he has lost us many games. All he has even done is make this team worse and yet he still has his job. I am 100 percent serious when I say if I ever see him in person I am punching him in the face and then smashing his manhood.
Old 11-01-2010, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Randy Moss can go suck a dick.
How is this at all his fault. I would kill to get a chance to play in the NFL but you better believe if I had Childress as my coach and I was a star player I would do exactly what Moss did. I really want everyone on the team to become more vocal about this ****, I want to see a ******* uprising. ****, ideally I want to see the whole Vikings roster walk of the field next game in protest.
Old 11-01-2010, 04:51 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
How is this at all his fault. I would kill to get a chance to play in the NFL but you better believe if I had Childress as my coach and I was a star player I would do exactly what Moss did. I really want everyone on the team to become more vocal about this ****, I want to see a ******* uprising. ****, ideally I want to see the whole Vikings roster walk of the field next game in protest.
You have no idea what kind of atmosphere there is in the locker room. Saying that Moss is at no fault is simply speculation at this point. Not saying you aren't right, but putting 100% of the blame on Childress would be short sighted and obtuse at this point. The guy publicly slammed the coaching staff and basically said how he hates Minnesota. No matter what the situation is, you don't bring that to the media.
Old 11-01-2010, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
You have no idea what kind of atmosphere there is in the locker room. Saying that Moss is at no fault is simply speculation at this point. Not saying you aren't right, but putting 100% of the blame on Childress would be short sighted and obtuse at this point. The guy publicly slammed the coaching staff and basically said how he hates Minnesota. No matter what the situation is, you don't bring that to the media.
I absolutely would. The team has had to deal with Childress not being fired for how many years now? You are right, I don't know the situation in the locker room. I do watch games though, I see the stupid decisions he makes, I hear about his ******** motivational techniques, I read about his ego. If I were a Viking I would not sit back and watch such a talented team wasted, I would speak up. Something needs to be done about Adolf Childress.
Old 11-01-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't support what Randy Moss said after yesterday's game, and still don't like how he didn't even try to catch that ball on the PI call. That being said, it would seem to me that cutting him after the game would be a rather rash move, especially when it looks more and more like Rice is going to end up on IR.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 07:54 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** Childress. I just can't believe he still has a job...it makes me so mad that he still has a job. We have such a good team...and we have only won two games this year...the team needs to give up on him already. UGH

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:05 PM    (permalink
pete_norm
Rookie

pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Angry

It's pretty damn tough some days to be a Vikings fan... :(
pete_norm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
NFL Network's Jason La Canfora mentions Indianapolis and Washington as possible destinations.
Oh, that would be so wrong. Manning, Moss, and Wayne. Oh, god, no.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:14 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everything I'm hearing is pointing towards Childress being fired.

Jason Whitlock via Twitter
Schefter says Moss open 2 returning. Glazer says Vikes players livid w/Chilly. Chilly didn't clear w/bosses = Chilly getting fired, y'all.

Adam Schefter via Twitter
Those who know Zygi Wilf say Vikings owner is angry his team plans to waive the player that he wanted, and worked to bring back, to Minn.

Yeah Chilly, nice try but you aren't overriding the boss. Nice knowing ya.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:37 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's more of a hope than a possibility, but the longer this goes on, the more likely it is that Childress will be gone. Maybe he's fired already and they're sorting out what Frazier and who (if anyone) would take over on defense.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:26 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it possible that Leslie Frazier becomes our coach and then Tony Dungy becomes our GM? I think that'd be a really cool deal.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:36 PM    (permalink
pete_norm
Rookie

pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It seems It's official Now. It's all over twitter.
pete_norm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:44 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_norm View Post
It seems It's official Now. It's all over twitter.
Can you please post some of these. As I do not have twitter.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:47 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They're in the NFL forum thread
Old 11-01-2010, 10:36 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Well ****. We're in even bigger trouble next week. Harvin is going to be out, Rice is out, Moss is...That leaves us with Greg Lewis, Greg Camarillo, and Shiancoe...Now what do we do?

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:39 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
Well ****. We're in even bigger trouble next week. Harvin is going to be out, Rice is out, Moss is...That leaves us with Greg Lewis, Greg Camarillo, and Shiancoe...Now what do we do?
Old 11-01-2010, 10:39 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Good point.

Either way. Favre doesn't have anyone to throw to.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:40 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Good point.

Old 11-01-2010, 10:41 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Third time for good luck?

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Good point.

I say we just let Tarvaris and his group of bandits run wild. Let's bring back Bobby Wade and Robert "the slowest receiver to walk the earth" Ferguson.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I say we just let Tarvaris and his group of bandits run wild. Let's bring back Bobby Wade and Robert "the slowest receiver to walk the earth" Ferguson.
Javan "weak knees" Walker!!!

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:44 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Worst part about this is that we can easily finish 8-8 still.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:47 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No. **** that. 0-9 from here on out, Childress can go **** himself.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:46 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Easily. The rest of the schedule is a joke. We could just as easily finish 6-10 though with the way we've been playing.

Realistically I think we beat Arizona, Chicago, Buffalo, Washington, and Chicago again and lose to the Giants, Packers, and Lions to finish 7-9. Hooray for mediocrity!
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote