Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 01-31-2011, 10:54 PM    (permalink
russie
Veteran

russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everson Griffen arrested, tasered

Posted by Mike Florio on January 31, 2011, 11:46 PM EST

Only a few days after the “Days without an Arrest” meter drifted into double digits, it’s time to knock it back to zero.

According to the Daily Trojan, Vikings defensive end Everson Griffen was arrested Monday in Los Angeles on charges of felony battery.

Griffen was pulled over at the intersection of 30th and Hoover Streets. He reportedly became aggressive when he was questioned by officers. He then fled (always a good idea), and he assaulted one of the pursuing officers (an ever better idea).

The adventure ended with a Taser gun and a felony charge.

A fourth-round pick of the Vikings in the 2010 draft, Griffen appeared in 11 games as a rookie, making 11 tackles.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:55 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****. ****. ****. God damnit.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 12:51 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bam... and just like that those character concerns strike!

Honestly... what more can go wrong this season, draft Newton?

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Squirrel

hey guys, i am fairly new to this forum. been reading but never really post. i just wanted to see what some of you guys think of this idea. i hate suggesting it because adrian peterson was mainly the only reason i watched the vikings this year, but maybe the vikings should consider trading him. he is going to be turning 26 years old and maybe has 3 or 4 good years at best in him, especially the way he runs. plus, with no answer at QB possibly for a few more years if we draft one, teams will be stacking 8 or 9 men in the box anyways. So why not trade AP for at least two first rounders while you can still get something for him. just an idea........
Old 02-01-2011, 01:10 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
So why not trade AP for at least two first rounders while you can still get something for him. just an idea........
Well it is a horrible idea. Why trade what's proven for something that's totally unproven? He's the face of our franchise, And like you said, he's the only reason most of us kept watching the vikings in this horrid season. Trading Adrian Peterson would make a season that was the worst, 10x worse than that.

Welcome to SWDC btw.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hey guys, i am fairly new to this forum. been reading but never really post. i just wanted to see what some of you guys think of this idea. i hate suggesting it because adrian peterson was mainly the only reason i watched the vikings this year, but maybe the vikings should consider trading him. he is going to be turning 26 years old and maybe has 3 or 4 good years at best in him, especially the way he runs. plus, with no answer at QB possibly for a few more years if we draft one, teams will be stacking 8 or 9 men in the box anyways. So why not trade AP for at least two first rounders while you can still get something for him. just an idea........
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The only way I would see that as a even somewhat realistic possibility is if it were for a Franchise QB. Otherwise trading him makes no sense as it would set the Vikings wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy back.

I also don't see it as a realistic possibility from the Owners viewpoint. They need Adrian to keep people somewhat excited about the Vikings. They are desperatly trying to get a new stadium they need to keep their most exciting player who is unquestionably the face of the Franchise.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 06:49 PM    (permalink
russie
Veteran

russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
The only way I would see that as a even somewhat realistic possibility is if it were for a Franchise QB. Otherwise trading him makes no sense as it would set the Vikings wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy back.

I also don't see it as a realistic possibility from the Owners viewpoint. They need Adrian to keep people somewhat excited about the Vikings. They are desperatly trying to get a new stadium they need to keep their most exciting player who is unquestionably the face of the Franchise.
only way i could see it is if it were a herschel walker type trade(only this time, in our favor)

also:

Everson Griffen won’t face felony charges

Posted by Mike Florio on February 1, 2011, 7:04 PM EST

On Monday, Vikings defensive end Everson Griffen allegedly assaulted a police officer. His reward? A Taser shot and a felony battery charge.

On Tuesday, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office decided that felony charges won’t be pursued against Griffen, according to Judd Zulgad of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune.

Griffen could still face charges in the future. In addition to the public intoxication charges he faces from last Friday.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:23 AM    (permalink
russie
Veteran

not a good day for viking players past and present. cris carter got shafted on the hall of fame again, and ej henderson didnt win the comeback player of the year... what does ej have to do to get some recognition? have his leg completely fall off and come back the next season and play at the same high level he has?
Old 02-06-2011, 11:51 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On a happier note (thanks russie), Madieu Williams won the Walter Payton Man of the Year award. I guess that can be something to be happy about right? Congrats Madieu!

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by russie View Post
not a good day for viking players past and present. cris carter got shafted on the hall of fame again, and ej henderson didnt win the comeback player of the year... what does ej have to do to get some recognition? have his leg completely fall off and come back the next season and play at the same high level he has?
Carter isn't going to get in next year either since this is the second year in a row that Carter was cut in the first round and Andre Reed wasn't. That is unless of course they decide to elect 2 WRs in the same class. I Don't know why but for some reason the HOF voters are favoring Andre Reed over Cris Carter.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:34 PM    (permalink
russie
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
Carter isn't going to get in next year either since this is the second year in a row that Carter was cut in the first round and Andre Reed wasn't. That is unless of course they decide to elect 2 WRs in the same class. I Don't know why but for some reason the HOF voters are favoring Andre Reed over Cris Carter.
dont forget tim brown is in the mix also.

on a brighter note:

2012 could be year to break Hall of Fame logjam

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on February 5, 2011, 9:05 PM EST

Saturday’s Hall of Fame announcement was particularly frustrating for Cris Carter and Tim Brown supporters because the receivers seem as far away from enshrinement as ever.

Carter and Brown didn’t make the cut to the ten finalists. Bills wideout Andre Reed did make the final ten, and is clearly going to get in ahead of them. Cortez Kennedy, Willie Roaf, Curtis Martin, and Dermontti Dawson all made the final ten.

Gary Myers of the New York Daily News wrote the following tweet on Martin:

“I made presentation for Curtis Martin in HOF meeting today,” Myers said. “I am very optimistic he gets in next year. He deserves it.”

Some Carter supporters may disagree, but we believe Martin, Roaf, Kennedy, Dawson, and Reed are stronger candidates than the Vikings receiver.

The bright side: Next year is a great time to break the logjam.

MDS did a piece looking ahead at future Hall of Fame classes for the PFT Season Preview. He noted that Will Shields, Bill Parcells, and Tiki Barber are the strongest first-ballot nominees next year. Shields should seem to have a great chance, and Parcells will likely get in eventually. Barber probably won’t make the final 15.

If a player doesn’t get in next year, they could wind up waiting a while. The 2013 first ballot class is very impressive: Larry Allen, Jonathan Ogden, Warren Sapp, and Michael Strahan are all extremely strong first ballot candidates.
Old 02-12-2011, 12:32 PM    (permalink
russie
Veteran

unlike sidney rice waiting til the last minute:

Kevin Williams has knee surgery

Posted by Mike Florio on February 12, 2011, 12:44 PM EST

Vikings defensive tackle Kevin Williams has undergone arthroscopic knee surgery, according to Jeremy Fowler of the St. Paul Pioneer Press.

The procedure was performed this week by Dr. James Andrews.

Williams reportedly does not have significant damage. Instead, the surgery resulted from irritation that he experienced during the season.

He passed on an opportunity to replace Lions rookie Ndamukong Suh not due to injury but because of the impending birth of a child.
Old 02-12-2011, 12:43 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he's always had bad knees so I'm not too surprised.

I just read somewhere today that scouts have been breaking down Blaine Gabbert's film and they aren't coming away too impressed. So now we have Mallet, Locker, and Gabbert slowly having their stock fall. The more I think about it the more I want Prince in the first and take Ponder in the second. The gap between the 2nd tier Qbs and the supposed 1st tier guys seems to be closing as the combine and draft approach. This could all change of course with private workouts and interviews, but I like to put a lot of stock on film and not what a guy can do when he has a pre-planned workout where he is throwing to his favorite receivers running practiced routes. Anyways, that's just some random thoughts I've had in my head, a lot can change between now and the draft but at this point I'm not liking any of the QBs at 12.
Old 02-12-2011, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ehh I'm not that big on Prince but he does seem like a Vikings CB. Big, good at press coverage, questionable ball skills. I would be okay with drafting a non-QB in the first like you suggested as long as we get Ponder in the 2nd. He could be a beast in Musgrave's quasi-WC offense.

But hey if Gabbert is falling I say take him at 12, let him sit behind Webb for a year, and if Webb rocks trade Gabbert for a first and if Webb is unspectacular (more likely) then start Gabbert in year 2.
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:53 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
I think he's always had bad knees so I'm not too surprised.

I just read somewhere today that scouts have been breaking down Blaine Gabbert's film and they aren't coming away too impressed. So now we have Mallet, Locker, and Gabbert slowly having their stock fall. The more I think about it the more I want Prince in the first and take Ponder in the second. The gap between the 2nd tier Qbs and the supposed 1st tier guys seems to be closing as the combine and draft approach. This could all change of course with private workouts and interviews, but I like to put a lot of stock on film and not what a guy can do when he has a pre-planned workout where he is throwing to his favorite receivers running practiced routes. Anyways, that's just some random thoughts I've had in my head, a lot can change between now and the draft but at this point I'm not liking any of the QBs at 12.
Ehhh... I'd be more than fine with Prince Amukamara, but I don't think he'll be there. As far as Ponder goes, with the top tier QBs values dropping, Ponder's value's gonna go down as well, and couple that with a mediocre senior season and injury concerns, and he's more of a 3rd-4th round guy to me now, and this is coming from a guy who LOVED Ponder coming into the year and saw him potentially as a mid first rounder.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Kid_Ego
Veteran

Kid_Ego smells like sex panther.Kid_Ego smells like sex panther.

i dont understand the rush in this draft to select a qb there are no great ones only projects take a lineman in the first there are plenty of good offensive and defensive linemen all would be a huge help. we can get a cover 2 corner in the fourth its not like they need to play man often zone corners should never be early draft picks. with our second we take a qb most likely there will be atleast daulton ponder mallet stanzi kaepernick to me there isnt alot of diffrence in any of those guys they all are good but not great picks.

1. solder,cameron
2.Daulton,Kaepernick
4.corner/lb
5.lb/wr/cb/dl
5. same
6. same
7. same

for the record stansi is no better then a 4th anyway
Kid_Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 01:52 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol always the baller..

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/18/nfl-br...medium=twitter

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 03:05 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damnit McKinnie lol. How about instead of dropping $100,000 on booze FOR ONE NIGHT give it to me so a young man can get a free college education.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 04:15 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Damnit McKinnie lol. How about instead of dropping $100,000 on booze FOR ONE NIGHT give it to me so a young man can get a free college education.
Or maybe buy some videos or get find a trainer on how to be a better lineman. lol

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 05:52 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That sound you just heard was his financial advisor having an aneurysm.
Old 02-20-2011, 07:03 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bob Sanders rumors..me getting a woody.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:04 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bob Sanders.... does that perk anyone else up? I would be thrilled to have him, but only if it could come on an incentive based contract. A connection with Frazier could help.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:05 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Bob Sanders.... does that perk anyone else up? I would be thrilled to have him, but only if it could come on an incentive based contract. A connection with Frazier could help.
I perked from six to midnight, lemme tell ya.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:05 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Bob Sanders rumors..me getting a woody.
you beat me to it only by seconds! if only i wouldn't have typed so much....
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote