Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 12-20-2011, 02:34 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also we've given up the most points in the NFL. Yay for this season :/
Old 12-20-2011, 11:37 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.1500espn.com/sportswire/Z...ker_room122011
Old 12-23-2011, 03:06 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suck for Luck! Suck for Luck!

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 03:07 PM    (permalink
russie
Veteran

russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

big surprise, the vikes **** themselves again
Old 12-24-2011, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well now I suppose we need either the Rams or the Colts to win to have a chance at kalil.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 06:25 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peterson injury looks awful...

Can this season get any worse?

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:19 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't ask, cuz it only will then.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 12-24-2011, 09:40 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reportedly bad news on Peterson's knee:

@TomPelissero
Tom Pelissero
Per an NFL source, an MRI has confirmed #Vikings RB Adrian Peterson has a torn ACL and MCL.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 10:01 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unbelievable. It was stupid that we were still playing him at this point in the season with the way it's been anyways. Frazier is a ******* idiot. I don't even care about the win. It's more a lose because our franchise player may NEVER bounce back from an injury like this. Toby Gerhart had proven that he could carry the load for many carries a game. Why the **** was Peterson in when we had no chance of making this season any better. ****. I hate Frazier already.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 10:09 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
Unbelievable. It was stupid that we were still playing him at this point in the season with the way it's been anyways. Frazier is a ******* idiot. I don't even care about the win. It's more a lose because our franchise player may NEVER bounce back from an injury like this. Toby Gerhart had proven that he could carry the load for many carries a game. Why the **** was Peterson in when we had no chance of making this season any better. ****. I hate Frazier already.
Sorry, but you're not telling me that as long as Peterson was cleared by the trainers and that he felt good to go that anybody would keep him out of the game, whether you need him or not. There's a lot of things you can put on Frazier this year, but Adrian getting injured is not one of them. **** happens.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 12-24-2011, 10:24 PM    (permalink
eltwentyone
Rookie

eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

maan this is sad, Can he recover? Can he become old Adrian?
eltwentyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 12:11 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just wanna cry
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a very sad day...But this was bound to happen sooner or later. As those ***** defenders are too ******* weak to tackle AD like a real man so they all go low. It was only a matter of time until one of them took out one of his knees.
Old 12-25-2011, 05:14 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
So you advocate benching your best player as soon as the playoffs are out of reach? What a terrible fan you are. Why would a coach bench his best player? You never intentionally lose a game and you don't bench your best players unless it's a blowout of a game. Peterson wanted to play, he was healthy. It's bad luck. Get over it.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 12-25-2011, 07:00 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** off LA, go find some other team that you'll end up losing again anyway.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-in-minnesota/
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 07:46 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
**** off LA, go find some other team that you'll end up losing again anyway.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-in-minnesota/
Man. I really needed that news. After us ******* up our draft position and Adrian getting hurt in a game that I didn't get to watch because I had to work yesterday, I really needed good news about the Vikings. I always thought they'd get something done, but there was always that concern in the back of my head especially with them pretty much shooting down the Arden Hills ammunition plant site.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 12-28-2011, 01:53 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

@TomPelissero
Tom Pelissero
Frazier said he expects Steve Hutchinson to discuss his future with his family after the season. Hinted at possibility of retirement.

That would be an unexpected loss for us. Hutch has fallen off and is far from the same player he had been, but he's still a solid starter for the short term, and him retiring would give us another big need on the OL immediately. I think that the team sees Fusco as the future at one of the G spots, but I'm not sure that he's ready coming from Slippery Rock, and we need to replace Herrera already. I suppose if we get a LT that we can start from day one we could kick Johnson inside to one of the G spots and start Fusco at the other one, but that's really not ideal, at least IMO.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 12-28-2011, 04:50 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think he was coming back either way. He's due way too much money.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:01 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I don't think he was coming back either way. He's due way too much money.
Really? Because I thought his contract was extremely front loaded, so we would be getting into the cheaper part of it, but I may be wrong on that.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 12-29-2011, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Really? Because I thought his contract was extremely front loaded, so we would be getting into the cheaper part of it, but I may be wrong on that.
Hutch is due about 7 Mil next year.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/535/player?r=1
Old 12-29-2011, 03:17 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
Hutch is due about 7 Mil next year.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/535/player?r=1
Hmmm...ok, I must have been thinking about someone else then. In that case, then yea, I'd have to guess he won't be back whether he retires or not.

One semi-related thing I noticed a little while back, but don't think I got around to posting it here, is that Antoine Winfield's contract next year is going to be significantly less costly(base salary went from about $7 mil to about $3 mil) due to a playing time clause in his contract. So it looks like he'll be back next year: article

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 01-01-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

So the Rams already fired Spagnolo, he would be a great pickup as DC for the Vikes. Although I doubt it as I am sure Frazier is going to stick with the Cover 2.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...rn=nfl-wp15020

AD celebrating the New Year
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:36 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikings4ever View Post
I love the guy. Injuries like the one he had will usually end an RB career. They may play again, but they are just not the same. If there is anybody that can defy those odds, Its my man AD.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spielman was promoted to General Manager today.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...neral-manager/
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote