Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 05-11-2009, 12:19 PM    (permalink
pete_norm
Rookie

pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
At least that is the way that ESPN will report it. I'm sure that Madden would also do a special report on how good Favre's ass smells....

Looking at that photo, either Madden has only one hand or he also wants to know if Brett smells of roses...
pete_norm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -The Minnesota Vikings and Pro Bowl cornerback Antoine Winfield are no longer talking about a new contract.

Winfield's Agent Ashanti Webb said Monday that negotiations on an extension recently reached an impasse. He declined to comment on whether this will affect Winfield's attendance at the team's organized practices this spring.

Webb says his "line of communication" with the team remains open.

Winfield will make $6 million in the final season of his current six-year deal. He turns 32 next month. Winfield has said previously he'd like to finish his career in Minnesota.

Fellow starting cornerback Cedric Griffin, who is 26, recently had his contract extended by five years through 2014.
http://sports.excite.com/news/05112009/v9319.html
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:25 PM    (permalink
BlueBandit24
Rookie

BlueBandit24 could make a wolverine purr.BlueBandit24 could make a wolverine purr.BlueBandit24 could make a wolverine purr.BlueBandit24 could make a wolverine purr.BlueBandit24 could make a wolverine purr.BlueBandit24 could make a wolverine purr.BlueBandit24 could make a wolverine purr.BlueBandit24 could make a wolverine purr.

I'm not surprised that we're taking a strong line with Winfield. We haven't been shy about showing veterans the door. Most of those have been on the decline, and it's fair to say that Winfield is still bringing it, but I'm guessing they'll take a wait and see approach with Winfield this season, see how some of the new guys fair in the secondary, and then possibly franchise Antoine next offseason. I don't see this being resolved anytime soon.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:27 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not surprised, but I'm disappointed. Winfield has shown no signs of slowing down, at all.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:45 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He deserves a lot of cash. Like for real. I don't give a **** how old he is. We are a win now team. And he wants to win a superbowl. The Vikings think that they are going to get the "hometown discount" on him. But I don't think that will happen. Winfield is better than that.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:29 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
He deserves a lot of cash. Like for real. I don't give a **** how old he is. We are a win now team. And he wants to win a superbowl. The Vikings think that they are going to get the "hometown discount" on him. But I don't think that will happen. Winfield is better than that.
If he wants to finish his career here, he might have to take a hometown discount. When you say statements like that, it makes the fan base think that money is less important than staying on this team.
Old 05-12-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He has an awful lot of leverage, though. There's nobody behind him that is taking over if he leaves in FA. The franchise tag will be an absolute necessity if he's not extended.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:54 PM    (permalink
hagy34
Veteran

hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
He has an awful lot of leverage, though. There's nobody behind him that is taking over if he leaves in FA. The franchise tag will be an absolute necessity if he's not extended.
That's not exactly true. The Vikings have been drafting lately to replace possible losses in FA. We drafted Tyrell knowing Sharper could be gone, we are clearly confident in Sullivan as the replacement for Birk and that could be the same idea they have for Asher Allen. Not saying that Allen is anywhere near Winfield, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least that if Allen has a solid season they let Winfield walk. I love AW, but I really believe that if they didn't have faith in Asher Allen then we would've already seen him extended similar to Griffin.

PS. 500th Post!!!
hagy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Winfield was awesome last year. My guess is they are just waiting to see how he does this year.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagy34 View Post
That's not exactly true. The Vikings have been drafting lately to replace possible losses in FA. We drafted Tyrell knowing Sharper could be gone, we are clearly confident in Sullivan as the replacement for Birk and that could be the same idea they have for Asher Allen. Not saying that Allen is anywhere near Winfield, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least that if Allen has a solid season they let Winfield walk. I love AW, but I really believe that if they didn't have faith in Asher Allen then we would've already seen him extended similar to Griffin.

PS. 500th Post!!!
I don't disagree that the Vikings have been drafting to replace. However I disagree with thought the Vikings could already have the same feelings towards Asher Allen as a John Sullivan or a Tyrell Johnson. Asher Allen is just a late 3rd round CB in a weak draft class who easily could have gone in the 4th. Could he become good enough to replace winfield? sure it's possible. But is he good enough right now for the Vikings to hold off on extending Winfield? not even close. Flying Elvis is right Winfield has a lot of leverage in this situation. Because while the Vikings have a lot of depth guys and just drafted a 3rd round CB none of them are good enough yet to have faith in taking over his starting spot.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:29 PM    (permalink
hagy34
Veteran

hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not saying thats how I feel, I'm saying that could be the reason they are waiting on Winfield. I mean John Sullivan was a 6th round pick! Allen was brought in because he is a good fit in this system and a good tackler. Don't get me wrong, I'll be upset if we don't bring Winfield back, I just think that the team may view Asher Allen as his replacement if his contract demands are too high.
hagy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I understand what you meant by it and I just completely disagree that the Vikings could possibly feel they can wait on extending Winfiled because of Asher Allen. As for John Sullivan being a 6th round pick it's very different simply because of the position. Center don't normally go very high you can find good center prospects later in the draft that can be ready to play. CB is a whole different ball game.

I don't doubt the team could view Asher Allen as a possible replacement down the road to Winfield. But there is just no way(As of right now) that they could use Asher Allen as some sort of leverage versus Winfield. Obviously this could change if Asher Allen plays well this year but at this point he hasn't done anything to make them view him like that.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:13 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just don't see anyone on the roster that is even close to Winfield. Even if Griffin is good enough to take over #1 there's no solid guy after that - unless Gordon is going to come back from IR as a beast. I guess I don't really know enough about him to say, but Winfield is a top CB and that's not easy to replace.

But I see your point entirely, Hagy. There really is no need to rush to re-sign him now. See how things go and franchise him next year if necessary. It's just that I'm not that optimistic about the guys on the current roster. There's always FA next year, too.

Old 05-13-2009, 02:51 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I just don't see anyone on the roster that is even close to Winfield. Even if Griffin is good enough to take over #1 there's no solid guy after that - unless Gordon is going to come back from IR as a beast. I guess I don't really know enough about him to say, but Winfield is a top CB and that's not easy to replace.

But I see your point entirely, Hagy. There really is no need to rush to re-sign him now. See how things go and franchise him next year if necessary. It's just that I'm not that optimistic about the guys on the current roster. There's always FA next year, too.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Winfield has been the most solid player on that def since he came here a few years ago.

There is a strong chance that his leverage will only increase after another solid year, being an unrestricted free agent, and the possibility of an uncapped year.

Pay the man!
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:02 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

I was putting it as nicely as I could being a Pats fan in the Vikes forum. lol

2nd favorite is Minnesota so I really don't want to see them let Winfield go. And I completely agree that it's very risky to not extend him early b/c he could be even more expensive later. It could go either way, but he played too well last year to reasonably expect a flop in a contract year.

Old 05-14-2009, 06:06 AM    (permalink
russie
Veteran

russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Williamses could learn legal fate Thursday
May 13th, 2009 – 8:20 PM by Chip Scoggins
Pro Bowl defensive tackles Kevin and Pat Williams could learn Thursday whether their four-game suspensions by the NFL will be upheld.

The Williamses have a June 15 court date, but Pro Football Talk reported tonight that a “motion for summary judgment” will be heard on Thursday. Essentially, U.S. District Judge Paul Magnuson can make a ruling if he decides there are enough facts that are not in dispute by both sides.

The hearing is scheduled to start at 10:30 a.m. and is expected to last several hours.

The Williamses were suspended for four games last season after testing positive for a banned diuretic. They were granted an injunction in mid-December, which allowed them to finish the season.

The Williamses, along with three players from the New Orleans Saints, were suspended after testing positive for bumetanide, which is contained in the supplement StarCaps and can be used as a masking agent for steroids. Bumetanide was not listed as an ingredient on the StarCaps label and the players argue that the NFL did not properly inform players.

The Williamses are seeking up to $10 million in damages as well as having their four-game suspensions overturned. The Williamses, in court filings, admit they took the diuretic to help them make a prescribed weight because both had weight clauses in their contracts.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:06 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who would be the starting DTs if the Vikings go minus the Williamses?

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:21 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Who would be the starting DTs if the Vikings go minus the Williamses?
Fred Evans would be one of them, but I'm not sure who the other would be.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:05 AM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Guion maybe? Sucks Darion Scott went psycho, he could play DE and DT.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:14 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
Guion maybe? Sucks Darion Scott went psycho, he could play DE and DT.
We're also bringing back Kennedy so he very well could be starting in that scenario as well.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:09 PM    (permalink
B-rand
Rookie

B-rand is a cocksman.B-rand is a cocksman.B-rand is a cocksman.

Good layout of the Williamses case. This came from a different forum, but makes a lot of sense and lays things out in a way that even I can understand it:

"There will be no settlement. The NFL knows that they are wrong on this, and they are pursuing it only to test the strength of their contract. Now, contract law in the US is actually pretty settled on this matter. The Williamses signed a contract for an at will work situation and basically agreed to abide by the NFL's rules. These kinds of contracts are treated differently than the normal type of contracts you see to, say, build a garage. If the garage is shotty or doesn't get built, there is an obvious wrong. An employment contract can't be judged the same way.

There is a big but here, and I'm not talking about Pat's. The contract will generally require both parties to act in good faith. And I think that is where the NFL will fail. On one big point. That is the requirement in the contract that any breach be decided by an independent and unbiased arbiter. The judge has already found that the arbiter was biased, and the NFL didn't really contest that finding. Now, the court can pretty much come up with three different findings.

One. The NFL breached the contract by not having an independent arbiter, there is no case, toss the suit with bias, and the Wall has their legal costs paid by the NFL.

Two. The judge will assume the rule as arbiter and decide that the Wall didn't breach their contract.

Three. The judge will assume the rule as arbiter and decide that the Wall did breach their contract. The Wall is out for four games.

Just following judge Magnuson's rulings and demeanor on this case makes me think that one or two are the most likely outcomes."
Old 05-14-2009, 01:15 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
It amazes me that you guys have failed to address the depth at that position over the last two drafts; Guion is the lone one.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
It amazes me that you guys have failed to address the depth at that position over the last two drafts; Guion is the lone one.
Yea it is a bit odd they didn't adress it this year. Last year is more understandable after trading away most their picks for Allen. Than trading away another 4th to move up and get Tyrell Johnson, who was more of a need than a depth DT last year.

This year was pretty much the same story bigger needs than DT depth. Although they easily could have addressed it with the 3rd rounder rather than CB depth.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:13 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
Yea it is a bit odd they didn't adress it this year. Last year is more understandable after trading away most their picks for Allen. Than trading away another 4th to move up and get Tyrell Johnson, who was more of a need than a depth DT last year.

This year was pretty much the same story bigger needs than DT depth. Although they easily could have addressed it with the 3rd rounder rather than CB depth.
I understand what you're saying, but I'd have rather signed a FA DT to a short deal for this year, rather than drafting a DT. This draft was very weak at DT, but next year's looks to be incredible at DT. There could be as many as 4 DTs that go in the top 10, and even more importantly, about another 8 that could go in the 1st or 2nd round.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm watching some crime show and it documents some killer that HAS to be Brad Childress. Uncanny. Dude looks just like him. If they say something about ******** play-calling and awful clock management, we could be onto something.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote