Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 07-29-2009, 01:00 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Per PFT, Loadholt has signed. No contract details yet.
according to the Star Tribune it's a 4 year deal.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:24 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kenechi Udeze has decided to retire today. Hopefully his health is back to normal and he can go on living.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vi...7PQLanchO7DiUr

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:05 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too bad, i was hoping that he would have a success recovery and provide some depth at the DE position.

Best of luck to him.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:20 PM    (permalink
B-rand
Rookie

B-rand is a cocksman.B-rand is a cocksman.B-rand is a cocksman.

Udeze will be missed......

Loadholt will be welcomed......

and Favre will be forgotten soon enough.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:46 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-rand View Post
Udeze will be missed......

Loadholt will be welcomed......

and Favre will be forgotten soon enough.
Favre who?

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:13 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best of luck to Kenechi. Sad story.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:50 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, lots of first rounders getting signed as of late...

Lets go Percy...

Old 08-02-2009, 01:29 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Finally, We signed Harvin to a 5 year deal.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4372468

Old 08-02-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
B-rand
Rookie

B-rand is a cocksman.B-rand is a cocksman.B-rand is a cocksman.

I'm almost surprised there is no news about how Percy got sick from his plane ride to Mankato.......this is not his style
Old 08-03-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
**** Favre.
What happned to the Farvin sig? Haha.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:15 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Per PFT, Bryant McKinnie just switched agents to Drew Rosenhous... that slimy **** is now going to be parading around demanding that the Vikes break the bank on that mediorce left tackle. Dammit!
Old 08-04-2009, 12:14 AM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Per PFT, Bryant McKinnie just switched agents to Drew Rosenhous... that slimy **** is now going to be parading around demanding that the Vikes break the bank on that mediorce left tackle. Dammit!
Sadly Rosenhous is good at doing that. We had our run in with that bastard when we had Javon Walker.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:27 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think it should be that big of a problem as McKinnie is signed until 2013 and had a pretty nice contract right now, and he will be 34 by the time the season will start. He also said that it has absolutely nothing to do with him wanting a new contract. Here's a quote from the Star Trib.:
Quote:
Im just trying to change a lot of things that have been going on with my career, starting with my agent, McKinnie said. Ive just watched him over the years. He gets a lot of things done that I want to get done so I want to see what they can do with me.
It seems to me like he is trying to change his life and try to get his off the field things straightened up. It could have some things to do with his non-footbal business ventures
Quote:
McKinnie also has interests outside of football and last April became involved in a joint venture with former Pretty Ricky vocalist Pleasure P on a record label called Swagga Entertainment.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:41 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

Apparently I'm not as confident as you because:

a) we've all heard that "i don't want a new contract (when i really do want a contract)" bull **** before. It doesn't matter how long his contract is, time and time again, we've seen players ***** and moan about their contract with many years remaining

b) new agents don't make any money until their clients get a new contract, so i am sure that rosenhous would be more than happy to get another contract

c) If McKinnie really wants to change his life around, he should start with not staying at strip clubs until 6 in the morning, not hitting bouncers on the head with metal poles, avoid going back to court at all costs, and learn how to be a top-notch left tackle like he is paid to be.

Call me a tad bit cynical, but i don't buy it for a second.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:55 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Apparently I'm not as confident as you because:

a) we've all heard that "i don't want a new contract (when i really do want a contract)" bull **** before. It doesn't matter how long his contract is, time and time again, we've seen players ***** and moan about their contract with many years remaining

b) new agents don't make any money until their clients get a new contract, so i am sure that rosenhous would be more than happy to get another contract

c) If McKinnie really wants to change his life around, he should start with not staying at strip clubs until 6 in the morning, not hitting bouncers on the head with metal poles, avoid going back to court at all costs, and learn how to be a top-notch left tackle like he is paid to be.

Call me a tad bit cynical, but i don't buy it for a second.
This is what Rosenhaus had to say:
Quote:
Said Rosenhaus: [McKinnie] indicated to us that he was just looking to make a change and had heard some good things about us over the many years that he has been in the league from our clients. As I mentioned, hes great friends with a number of our clients. Too many to mention. Were excited to have the privilege to work with a guy that I think is one of the best players in the league at his position and is going to have many, many great years in the NFL.

Rosenhaus, who was in Mankato on Monday, made it clear McKinnies decision was not contract related. This has nothing to do with respect to his contract or anything else, Rosenhaus said. Its just purely, in his mind he wanted something different. Were very honored to be working with him. Its only a positive situation for us and we have nothing but the greatest respect for him.
I do understand what you're saying, but I don't think it will happen at all.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 08-04-2009, 12:07 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Looks like we are getting ready to cut Aundrae Allison.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ndrae-allison/

Since we drafted him I always thought he had some ability. If anything has a KR/PR. But seems like he stayed in Childress doghouse most of the time. I think some team will give him a shot after we cut him.

Old 08-04-2009, 01:33 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Looks like we are getting ready to cut Aundrae Allison.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ndrae-allison/

Since we drafted him I always thought he had some ability. If anything has a KR/PR. But seems like he stayed in Childress doghouse most of the time. I think some team will give him a shot after we cut him.
I like Allison quite a bit as a prospect and think he still has alot of upside in the NFL. I think his lack of development can be traced to the coaching staff and the lack of stability or talent at the QB position.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:04 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

The Williamses will be able to play this season unless a federal court claims jurisdiction over the case. Here's the Star Trib's story:http://www.startribune.com/local/52519642.html?elr=KArksi8cyaiU9PmP:QiUiD3aPc:_Yyc: aULPQL7PQLanchO7DiUrand ESPN's: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4378907

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 08-05-2009, 01:14 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

and the Vikings must have signed Antone Smith UDFA RB from Florida State as he was at practice today.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 08-05-2009, 01:19 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pat Williams will probably be retired by the time the court case is settled. That would make me lol.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:38 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

The Jets claimed Allison off waivers according to Rosenhaus's Twitter.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 08-05-2009, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
What happned to the Farvin sig? Haha.
I wanted to put more emphasis on how much I hate Bill Smith.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:12 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
The Jets claimed Allison off waivers according to Rosenhaus's Twitter.
Well, they dont have much depth at WR there, maybe he'll get a shot.

Old 08-06-2009, 01:52 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I like Allison quite a bit as a prospect and think he still has alot of upside in the NFL. I think his lack of development can be traced to the coaching staff and the lack of stability or talent at the QB position.

Meh, he's a guy who is good at running in a straight line. Doesn't run very good routes.

Decent as a return guy though, I always thought we should have used him more there.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:10 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

Decent story on Loadholt in camp. I like that he's taking such a serious approach to starting at RT. He could hold that down for a long time to come.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vi...7PQLanchO7DiUr

p.s. I like one of the comments refering to McKinnie & Loadholt as the "Twin Cities".... those sure are some big boys!