Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 09-23-2009, 12:16 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want Gore to do well this weekend cause he is on my fantasy team, but I want him to do ****** cause he is playing my team... :( I'm torn!

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 12:21 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
I want Gore to do well this weekend cause he is on my fantasy team, but I want him to do ****** cause he is playing my team... :( I'm torn!
Wow, you should give up being a Vikings fan and focus on your little fantasy team if you're actually torn about that.

That is no question for a real fan.
Old 09-23-2009, 06:18 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Wow, you should give up being a Vikings fan and focus on your little fantasy team if you're actually torn about that.

That is no question for a real fan.
He's right, there should be no question.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 11:01 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, it is easy: you cheer for him to do well while cheering for your team to win it in the end.

My wife hates it when i cheer for my fantasy players when they are playing the Vikes. I am a Vikings fan through and through, but i don't have a problem rooting for players on the other teams if they are on one of my fantasy rosters.

My main dilemma is now what to do with my tickets for the Monday Night game. Seats in my section, 133, are listed on Stubhub for $800+.... I'm torn! My wife and i really want to go to the game, but that is a lot of money that we sure could use.... especially with a baby on the way.

Suggestions?
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 11:54 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Yes, it is easy: you cheer for him to do well while cheering for your team to win it in the end.

My wife hates it when i cheer for my fantasy players when they are playing the Vikes. I am a Vikings fan through and through, but i don't have a problem rooting for players on the other teams if they are on one of my fantasy rosters.

My main dilemma is now what to do with my tickets for the Monday Night game. Seats in my section, 133, are listed on Stubhub for $800+.... I'm torn! My wife and i really want to go to the game, but that is a lot of money that we sure could use.... especially with a baby on the way.

Suggestions?
As great as going to the game may be, if you need the money then i'd say sell the tickets. Congrats on the child!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 12:04 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jesus Christ. GB12, you dick, did you not sense sarcasm in that post? Back off you little *****.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go to the game. It will be epic. Your child will thank you later.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 01:10 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jesus Christ. GB12, you dick, did you not sense sarcasm in that post? Back off you little *****.
Easy there big fella. Not everyone is equipped with one of these:

Old 09-24-2009, 07:02 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else pissed off with the new Vikings page on StarTribune.com ? I hate how complicated they made it. The old site was so much easier. Especially Judd's blog. It's terrible. I have to click back like twice to cycle through the posts, all I had to do was scroll down before. Ugh.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:29 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Anyone else pissed off with the new Vikings page on StarTribune.com ? I hate how complicated they made it. The old site was so much easier. Especially Judd's blog. It's terrible. I have to click back like twice to cycle through the posts, all I had to do was scroll down before. Ugh.
I know, it does. I used to go on there all the time, but since then, I hardly even go on there since it's so complicated and time consuming.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:41 AM    (permalink
king2am
Veteran

king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Yeah, didn't AD have negative yards last time we played you guys?
No not quite. Not a great showing for him ( 3 on 14 carries), but C. Taylor had over 100.

I think this is going to be a great game (thank god the lions got blacked out so i can see it :) ) Classic, run the ball, stop the run. Can't wait.
king2am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 12:20 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Suggestions?
Sell the tix and spend a healthy chunk of the cash (~ $400 of the $1600, maybe?) making it one hell of a memorable night out - or even in . . . mmmmm . . . french maid outfit . . . lol - to enjoy the game. Bank $$$ for baby and still have a great night together. Grats & good luck w/the baby.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 12:41 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Sell the tix and spend a healthy chunk of the cash (~ $400 of the $1600, maybe?) making it one hell of a memorable night out - or even in . . . mmmmm . . . french maid outfit . . . lol - to enjoy the game. Bank $$$ for baby and still have a great night together. Grats & good luck w/the baby.
Uh, we are 16 weeks along & i don't know if they make pregnant french maid outfits... but thanks for the suggestion!

I figure that i would take some of the money and buy tickets to another game. My wife has only been to games from our seats and would like another perspective. The rest of the $would go to baby stuff. Then i figured that i could call it "The Crib that Favre Built" since it would be his hype that caused the tickets to go up in price.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:42 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Uh, we are 16 weeks along & i don't know if they make pregnant french maid outfits... but thanks for the suggestion!

I figure that i would take some of the money and buy tickets to another game. My wife has only been to games from our seats and would like another perspective. The rest of the $would go to baby stuff. Then i figured that i could call it "The Crib that Favre Built" since it would be his hype that caused the tickets to go up in price.
lol . . . you don't really believe that, in this day & age, you couldn't find a maternity french maid outfit, do you?

I stand by both my suggestions!

;)

Old 09-26-2009, 05:21 PM    (permalink
B-rand
Rookie

B-rand is a cocksman.B-rand is a cocksman.B-rand is a cocksman.

Quote:
Frank Gore is the type of runner who can put up decent numbers against the Vikings defense. He's low to the ground, powerful and runs tough. Those type always seem to have better days against the Vikes than the RB's who rely more on speed and getting around the corner.

If this weren't true, I'd tell you to sit Gore and therefore not have the dilemma. But I think it'll all work out in the end.
Old 09-27-2009, 02:56 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-rand View Post
Frank Gore is the type of runner who can put up decent numbers against the Vikings defense. He's low to the ground, powerful and runs tough. Those type always seem to have better days against the Vikes than the RB's who rely more on speed and getting around the corner.

If this weren't true, I'd tell you to sit Gore and therefore not have the dilemma. But I think it'll all work out in the end.
Not if he is injured...

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:13 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

I just watched the re-air of the game on NFL Network. I got pissed while they were sucking even though I knew the outcome. Is that weird?

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:19 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, there was a lot of bad in that game beside the final play.

We got to get our sheet together for GB.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 07:07 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God I miss Randy Moss... we had the most dominant player in football for 6 years, and for my money, the best WR of all time.

Last edited by djp : 09-30-2009 at 07:09 PM.
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 07:42 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PLEASE WELCOME A NEW RESIDENT of THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS TEAM BORED. . .

. . .THE 9th WONDER OF THE WORLD...

. . . the newest member of the Vikings fanhood

BORED OF EDUCATION

Hi Guys. I hate the Chiefs and I have chosen my new SWDC favorite team to be the Vikings. If you object to this choice got **** yourself. Go VIKINGS!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:13 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post

BORED OF EDUCATION

Hi Guys. I hate the Chiefs and I have chosen my new SWDC favorite team to be the Vikings. If you object to this choice got **** yourself. Go VIKINGS!
We are happy to have you here boezo. :D :D :o

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

BORED OF EDUCATION

Welcome aboard man. Chips and dip are in the pantry, help yourself!

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:01 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea I would've switched too once they traded Thigpen.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 11:38 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post

God I miss Randy Moss... we had the most dominant player in football for 6 years, and for my money, the best WR of all time.
I am so happy to watch him each week. His knowledge & instincts when the ball is in the air translate into the most incredible body positioning I have even seen. Now that he's a little older and noticably slower he actually has to use these tricks and it really is wild to watch.

Any time I watch the game with friends who are more casual fans I get a kick out of comments along the lines of "Why is he slowing down" and "he's not even trying." I just laugh, hit the rewind button on the remote and show them how he was underthrown or just making it look easy via ridiculous body positioning that forces the defender to allow the catch or get a penalty.

Thanks Al!

BOE is a fair weather fan???!!

;)

Old 10-02-2009, 04:22 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

BORED OF EDUCATION

You made a wise decision...

Bow down to the douche that is Brad Childress.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote