Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 10-09-2008, 09:05 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Another reason that Childress fails. Kluwe is a beast.
Agreed, Childress cutting Kluwe after one bad game would be ******* ********.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:52 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you guys cut Kluwe we will probably scoop him right up.

Last edited by GB12 : 10-09-2008 at 06:06 PM. Reason: I forgot the weeeeeeeeeeeee!
GB12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think he will be cut, but if Childress did let him go I wouldn't be surprised. That's sad.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 06:10 PM    (permalink
the chosen one
Rookie

the chosen one hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Chad Greenway- is he a pro bowl player? He has been playing pretty good lately and is unnoticed
the chosen one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 06:15 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the chosen one View Post
Chad Greenway- is he a pro bowl player? He has been playing pretty good lately and is unnoticed
He's 5th in the conference in tackles right now and with Henderson out he should rack up a ton. I could see him making the pro bowl this year.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he could make it, but you never know which overrated east-coast a-holes will get in before him. I'm sure both Cowboys OLBs will make it in.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:21 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It would be hard for Chad to break in right away. A lot of times it's a reputation bowl, unless you really excel at a big name position (AP, Bush, etc) so if he had a few good years I could see it.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:22 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Lance Briggs is a lock for one of those spots, DWare is probably another, can't think of the 3rd off the top of my head.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

http://blogs.twincities.com/Vikings/...o_vikings.html

Just like old times.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:04 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post

Yay. I love signing players that can't get on the field for ****** teams. I suppose he might be the best option however.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:08 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's trade him and our 1st rounder for Randy Moss. SIKE! What team would dumb enough to do that??
Old 10-15-2008, 07:18 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

Who's next, Lemanski Hall?
Old 10-16-2008, 10:40 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeahhh...what a joke...i hate him...i hate brad childress...

i freakin love my girlfriend and her parents though. they bought me a ticket to the vikings packers game on the 9th of november. wooo!

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:28 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/

Well, Naps back and Tapeh's gone. This kinda blows IMO as I really like Tapeh and was hoping he'd be our long term answer at FB and I don't care for Tahi too much, but I suppose this is Childress' perogative.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

I love the Napoleon Harris move.
Old 10-16-2008, 01:46 PM    (permalink
giver17
Rookie

giver17 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.giver17 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I love the Napoleon Harris move.
i dont LOVE the fact that harris is at our MLB position, but given the situation I am satisfied. he will not be great, but hopefully he just wont hurt the team

giver17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/

Well, Naps back and Tapeh's gone. This kinda blows IMO as I really like Tapeh and was hoping he'd be our long term answer at FB and I don't care for Tahi too much, but I suppose this is Childress' perogative.

The reason Tapeh fell out of favor with our staff was that he didn't tell us he had surgery done just weeks before we signed him... thats why tahi has been playing so much. After that Tapeh's release was inevitable.
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 02:08 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giver17 View Post
i dont LOVE the fact that harris is at our MLB position, but given the situation I am satisfied. he will not be great, but hopefully he just wont hurt the team

Actually it sounds like Dontarious Thomas is going to get the start.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:48 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We just released Erin Henderson. To sign Rufus Alexander from the practice sqaud.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:46 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that game was the worst excuse for trying i have ever seen.

what the hell? what the hell happend on special teams? that was freakin rediculous.

lets put in a young punt returner to see if he can touch the ball near the endzone...smart. lets try and kick the ball twice after the snap was bobbled...smart

so what next? fire childress? or fire special teams coach? or fire kluwe? or all three.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:12 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

Things I liked from the game (Trying to take a few things positive):
- I liked that they got Chester Taylor more carries, along with AP.
- Berrian has stepped up the last 3 weeks
- Jared Allen getting a couple sacks.

Otherwise, it twas frustrating.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:29 PM    (permalink
giver17
Rookie

giver17 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.giver17 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

don't forget that AD surpassed 2,000 yards rushing, becoming the fast player in NFL history to do so (21 games)... that is at least worth some praise

Old 10-20-2008, 08:56 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giver17 View Post
don't forget that AD surpassed 2,000 yards rushing, becoming the fast player in NFL history to do so (21 games)... that is at least worth some praise

Third fastest, Dickerson did it in 18 games I believe and Portis did it in like 20 or something.
Old 10-21-2008, 05:11 PM    (permalink
giver17
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
Third fastest, Dickerson did it in 18 games I believe and Portis did it in like 20 or something.
yeah my bad, I must have read the article too fast or something, but yeah I was wrong. still bada** though