Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 07-08-2010, 11:06 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im hoping EJ will be back and ready to go, but I actually feel pretty good about Jasper Brinkley. I know he got burned some in coverage, but he has the physical ability to be better in coverage. With the playing time he got last season and the added reps this off season, I think he'll improve in a lot of areas.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:49 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree. Jasper got thrown into a tough situation and I thought he held his own, I like what we have in him if EJ has some kind of setback this year.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 11:17 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm doing a fantasy league this year, and it will be a keeper league.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...66#post2225366

reply with your email there if you want to join

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:28 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like the ankle is healing up nicely......

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201....ap/index.html
Old 07-12-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good. So which quarterback are we gonna take at pick number 32 next year?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:46 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Good. So which quarterback are we gonna take at pick number 32 next year?
Hopefully Ponder.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:53 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can you see anyone else sneaking into round 1, or maybe falling down? Locker couldn't fall that far, Mallet will go top 5, Ponder could be gone. Could someone like Delvin or Enderle make that jump into round 1?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 07-12-2010, 03:06 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What about Jerrod Johnson? He seems like the type of guy Childress goes crazy for. There could potentially be a lot of quarterbacks in next years draft if Luck declares (I don't think he will) which would be great for us as a good player could fall to us.

Last edited by FuzzyGopher : 07-12-2010 at 03:10 PM.
FuzzyGopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 03:08 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Yeah I could see us drafting Johnson. I haven't fully developed my opinion on him yet, though.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 07-12-2010, 07:54 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Yeah I could see us drafting Johnson. I haven't fully developed my opinion on him yet, though.
I'm with you on that. I haven't paid hardly any attention to him yet, the only games of A&M's that I watched last year were the Arkansas and Texas ones and I wasn't watching them for him. The Arkansas one I was watching for Mallett and the Texas game I was looking at quite a few of the Texas guys, mainly Colt and then at quite a few of their defensive guys like Kindle, Houston, Muckelroy, and the CBs(Williams and the Browns). Johnson definitely has plenty of talent, and very well could be worthy of a first round pick come April, but with all of the QB talent in this draft(even if Luck doesn't declare, and I don't think he will unless there will be a rookie wage scale and he's guaranteed top 10) he could fall out of the first even if he has a very good year.

My favorite QB for this year's class is Ponder, I still have Locker and Mallett ahead of him, like everyone should, but I really like his game. His arm is imo above average, he's very athletic, seems to have good, quick feet, and is a good decision maker, plus he's not coming out of a spread and has carried the FSU team on his back. If he has a year like I expect, he could be long gone by the time we pick though.

From the little I've seen and read of him, I like Devlin quite a bit, and I honestly can say that I've never seen Enderle play, but he does seem to have the talent.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:42 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

I reallly like Pat Devlin. I would not mind at all if we took him

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:28 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
I reallly like Pat Devlin. I would not mind at all if we took him
I really like what Pat Devlin sounds like, I haven't seen enough at this point to make a statement on how he's gonna do. He sounds like he has all the talent to make it happen, and from the very limited amount that I've seen of him, it appears to be true, but I need to see more.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:27 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got a ? How many times did Favre get Cheap Shoted in the Game against the Saints ? I know atlest two. The play he got injured on, and the Reverse to Percy Harvin where Farve was out of the play and a Defender saw Favre did not have the ball on just Blew Him UP.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:50 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Article on PFT says that Randy Moss is with the same agent as Percy Harvin. Do you guys think that there is a possibility Moss will complete his "unfinished business" in minny?

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:15 AM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He sould his year. Imagine Farve,AD,Harvin,Moss. SuperBowl. Then Randy and Brett Retire together.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:15 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Article on PFT says that Randy Moss is with the same agent as Percy Harvin. Do you guys think that there is a possibility Moss will complete his "unfinished business" in minny?
I don't think there's any chance. Chilly hates egos other than his own and Brett's. Not to mention that we don't have a need at WR, so unless an opening is created at WR I see no chance at all.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 07-16-2010, 12:31 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
I don't think there's any chance. Chilly hates egos other than his own and Brett's. Not to mention that we don't have a need at WR, so unless an opening is created at WR I see no chance at all.
at least i can dream :(

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:42 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
at least i can dream :(
haha yeah, I'd love to have Moss back. He was and still is one of my favorite players, and it would be sweet if he'd come back to finish it where he started it and get that ring he should have had in 98. I'd love to see us trade Berrian and then sign Moss. Rice/Moss/Harvin would be an insane receiving core, and I really don't care who the QB is, if you can't kick ass with those WRs, AD and Gerhart and Shiancoe, then you don't deserve to even be in the NFL. Hell, Favre would probably come back again and again to play with those guys.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 07-25-2010, 02:08 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Pre-Season is starting soon! Let's talk about position battles!

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 07-25-2010, 02:53 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Pre-Season is starting soon! Let's talk about position battles!
I tried to do that on the bottom of the last page with CBs, but only Prock replied...

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 07-25-2010, 03:02 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cowboys Divisional game is on NFL Network right now
Old 07-25-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Cowboys Divisional game is on NFL Network right now
Im watching it right now. I am also realizing how much we are going to miss Chester Taylor this up coming season. :-(
Old 07-29-2010, 06:00 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

With training camp starting tomorrow, I was wondering who plans on going this year.

I'm gonna go up with my dad and sister and maybe mom, and we're gonna get a hotel room. The plan is to go up next Friday for both practices and then stay over Saturday night and go to the Saturday morning practice.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 07-30-2010, 01:55 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Well according to Judd on Twitter, Tony Gerhart signed today. So thats a rap for getting all the draft picks signed.
Old 07-30-2010, 02:25 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Good to get everyone signed before the start of camp. It shouldn't have been a problem with no first round picks, but still good to have everyone...well, almost everyone there.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote: