Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 10-26-2008, 11:57 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by russie View Post
yes!! we will be in line for a top five pick, i cant wait to see them pay too much to a player that hasnt ever stepped on the field!!!!! :(
Well there's always a option of trading back....maybe even for QB already in the NFL....but I dont think we will have top 5...Ill say Top 15 for sure maybe Top 10.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 12:03 PM    (permalink
russie
Veteran

russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Well there's always a option of trading back....maybe even for QB already in the NFL....but I dont think we will have top 5...Ill say Top 15 for sure maybe Top 10.
we are at 3-4 right now, drop another 4 games, and the best we could hope for is 8-8. the way teams are tearing apart this defense doesnt bode well for the last 5 games

alright, maybe not top 5, i forgot that the lions and bengals are winless as well as the 49ers and browns stepping on thier own dicks every game
Old 10-26-2008, 01:19 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We'll be picking top 10 for sure if the Williams get suspended for 4 games.

Last edited by General Zod : 10-26-2008 at 01:22 PM.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:18 PM    (permalink
giver17
Rookie

giver17 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.giver17 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

this is devastating

giver17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:28 PM    (permalink
russie
Veteran

russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hopefully with a top 10 pick we could get another adrian peterson instead of another troy williamson
Old 10-26-2008, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we are in the top 10 I would be looking to draft Malcom Jenkins, one of the big 3 OT's, or Sam Bradford.
Old 10-26-2008, 03:51 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Jenkins but that is a high pick for a CB considering we run a cover 2.
Old 10-26-2008, 03:54 PM    (permalink
russie
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
true, but all of our corners (other than winfield) are ****
Old 10-26-2008, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
Indeed. I just think Jenkins is too perfect for our scheme. Our pass D sucks so I saw forget trying to find CB steals in late rounds already and draft a stud. I also really like Macho Harris as a second round guy for us.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:40 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

please...just not a quarterback...find that one in Free agency.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:20 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This week we play the texans and I just have a feeling that this is going to be one High Scoring game. Schaub vs Our Pass D and AD vs the Texans Rush D.

Also looks like we will have the Williams' this week.

Old 10-28-2008, 09:13 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so is it going to be another bears game?

that was rediculous...

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:09 AM    (permalink
giver17
Rookie

giver17 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.giver17 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
so is it going to be another bears game?

that was rediculous...
as long as our special teams don't shoot themselves in the foot, and we can contain Andre Johnson, we should be fine. Steve Slaton and Ahman Green don't scare me in the least.

giver17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 03:07 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

Looks like we will have Madieu Williams back for this game according to startribune.com. It will be good to see him for the first time.

Old 10-29-2008, 10:39 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Looks like we will have Madieu Williams back for this game according to startribune.com. It will be good to see him for the first time.
THANK YOU JESUS!

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:15 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why hasnt Marcus McCauley been active? With our pass coverage the way it is this season so far, why not give him a bit of playing time. I mean, can he be any worse then Cedric or Charles Gordon?
Old 10-30-2008, 10:39 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Why hasnt Marcus McCauley been active? With our pass coverage the way it is this season so far, why not give him a bit of playing time. I mean, can he be any worse then Cedric or Charles Gordon?
I actually thought he would get more playing time the cedric at the beginning of the season. but i was wrong..

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:53 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post

Eventually you will stop posting things like that.
Mine was in honor of PA.

Two can play this game :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8zx3...eature=related

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:19 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

According to the startribune Allen has a separated shoulder, which required an injection at halftime.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 11-03-2008, 12:32 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That sucks with the pending suspensions of Pat and Kevin Williams. He did have 2 sacks in the second half though.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doesn't matter if Allen plays or not. Clifton will own his **** again.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:08 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Doesn't matter if Allen plays or not. Clifton will own his **** again.
CLiffy has played subpar as of late However he may not get the chance. Star tribune says it's an AC sprain and he may not be able to play.

they get smoked.

Old 11-03-2008, 06:38 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Doesn't matter if Allen plays or not. Clifton will hold his **** again.
Fixed it for you.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:59 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
Fixed it for you.

lol thats good.

I think Allen will be a go for the game. Id be real surprised otherwise. And barring a setback through the week with his shoulder, I think he'll be more effective this time around against the pack. It seems to me that he has been playing better just about every week.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ozzy: Last time I checked pretty much every team in the NFL has talent to some degree. Obviously we do not have that much talent because we have few backup quality DEs. We do not have good quality backup LBs, we also do not have a very deep offensive line, thus Hicks as our starting OT. On top of that we need more good TEs that can stretch the field, and some of our free agents, aka Berrian are not playing well and M. Williams is not even on the field because he is injured.
Turns out having Madieu Williams on the field helps after all huh...greatly improves are lack luster safety play so far this year. Not to mention the emergence of one receiver named Berrian playing up to his potential. McKinnie in the lineup, all of a sudden we can run the ball better and have more time to pass the ball in the pocket. Shocked, things are not looking so bad after all....and Childress was the problem a month ago?