Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 07-31-2010, 01:02 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some camp storylines:

Harvin left practice with an unknown injury

Griffin and Rice will start out on the active/PUP list

EJ took some reps with the first team, and Rice will be ready for the opener despite being placed on the active/PUP list, as well as Peterson discussing his fumbles

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 01:21 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everything I have been reading so far says Jamarca Sanford has been getting a lot of 1st team reps. I don't know if that is good or bad.....
Old 07-31-2010, 04:55 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He looked at least serviceable in the limited action he got last year, and Tyrell Johnson has shown absolutely nothing in his time here. It's worth a shot.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 09:07 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sage rage with 4 pics in evening practice. Jawsome!
Old 07-31-2010, 11:41 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
Haha wait that bum's still around?
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 11:45 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Everything I have been reading so far says Jamarca Sanford has been getting a lot of 1st team reps. I don't know if that is good or bad.....
I gotta say I kind of like that, I didn't expect it, but I'd like to see what he's got. We already know what Madeiu can do and have seen quite a bit of Tyrell.

Good news is that Percy's injury was just a tweaked ankle and he was back out there for the night practice.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:31 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Joe Webb is da future.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:41 AM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jevan Snead got waived by the Buc's, he could be a good pickup for the Vikings on practice squad.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:06 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyz View Post
Jevan Snead got waived by the Buc's, he could be a good pickup for the Vikings on practice squad.
I still can't believe he left school. He went from a possible top 10 pick to being cut at the beginning of training camp in about a year. Man he is awful.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:00 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Sage threw another two interceptions on Sunday, definitely not looking good for him, especially after it was sounding like he would be the odd man out before camp with Webb taking the #3 job.

Chris Cook had a great practice on Sunday with 3 interceptions. Incluidng one on a deep ball down the sideline and one in the end zone. Hopefully the deep one down the sideline showed his ability to play Safety to the coaches as I'd much rather see him there than as the 5th string CB with Madeiu/Tyrell/Sanford as the S. Winfield has also looked good so far at camp, which I expected as he was having a great season last year before he broke his foot.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 08-02-2010, 03:30 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure if this has been posted yet...

but i found the madden 11 rankings for the vikes.

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/vide...en11?teamId=31

btw, Harvin got screwed. Mckinnie is overrated.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 08-02-2010, 03:36 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else extremely upset that Steve Hutchinson's swagger rating is only 30?

God, what a horrible idea by EA Sports.
Old 08-02-2010, 03:39 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

What the hell is swagger in relation to Madden?
Old 08-02-2010, 03:40 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the hell does that mean? Does it have any effect on their actual play or is it just for like showing celebrations and crap?
Old 08-02-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
What the hell does that mean? Does it have any effect on their actual play or is it just for like showing celebrations and crap?
Just for celebrations. Unfortunately, this is one of the features that EA Sports is pumping this year.
Old 08-02-2010, 04:00 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Griffin got screwed too. 82??

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-02-2010, 07:57 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Benny Sapp is better then 69 as well. Besides some stupid penalties he made through the season, he played very well when Winfield was out. He should be in the 75-79 range imo.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:28 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

I didn't even notice the swagger stat. Thank you EA. I'm a little bit stupider now.

The other thing, I've always seen Steve Hutchinson as a pretty humble guy. He gets his work done and he has a good time doing it.

If swagger really effects the overall of the players on madden, I will never buy madden again.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:53 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://twitter.com/JuddZulgad

bad news for Minnesota, at least for the time being

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 10:07 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On top of that, 2 out of 3 doctors that Sidney Rice consulted over the offseason recommended surgery so let's pray he won't be running like Betty White with a plastic hip for the upcoming season.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 10:39 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So......................yeah
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:02 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
On top of that, 2 out of 3 doctors that Sidney Rice consulted over the offseason recommended surgery so let's pray he won't be running like Betty White with a plastic hip for the upcoming season.
I hope he made the right decision, I am a huge Sidney Rice fan. Then again, didn't Marshall have hip surgery done this off-season and he's already good to go for Training Camp right now 100% so I'm not sure surgery done as soon as the season finished wouldn't have been the best thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:16 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

I ******* hate Brett Favre.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-03-2010, 11:26 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
So......................yeah
this pretty much sums up my thoughts right now. I honestly can say I'm shocked, I never thought he'd retire. Let's hope they can talk him into playing, because otherwise we're in trouble, especially with the way the offense has looked in training camp so far.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 08-03-2010, 12:48 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

I gotta say I'm more than just a little skeptical about this after hearing what they're saying on NFLN. Now Chilly and the Vikings organization may just be playing dumb and saying that they know nothing when they may know everything, but Judd Zulgad isn't the most reliable reporter there is. Plus, he's given himself several outs on this, especially by saying in his interview with NFLN something along the lines of "this may not even be the case by the end of the day if the Vikings can talk him into not issuing the press release and buy them some time." I just can't believe that Favre wouldn't have talked to Chilly and/or Bevell before he sent these texts and emails to teammates and team officials, like I said, Chilly could be lying through his teeth and already have talked to Brett, but is just trying to wait it out and either let Brett break the "official" news or give them some time and hope they can talk him into returning, be it by offering Brett more money or a deal like the Packers offered him if he'd have retired, if Brett would just play out this season.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote: