Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 08-26-2010, 11:56 PM    (permalink
B-rand
Rookie

B-rand is a cocksman.B-rand is a cocksman.B-rand is a cocksman.

From what I've seen from Camarillo.....didn't we have a guy just like that a few years ago? He sounds almost exactly like Bobby Wade.

This team really needs Berrian to step up and have his breakout season now.

Thing to look at during 3rd preseason game: two starting spots may be on the fringe of being solidified: RG and LCB. Chris DeGeare may be pushing Herrera for the RG position, he has done some good things this preseason. And it sounds like Cook may get a chance to earn the LCB spot with the 1st team.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:23 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-rand View Post
From what I've seen from Camarillo.....didn't we have a guy just like that a few years ago? He sounds almost exactly like Bobby Wade.

Thing to look at during 3rd preseason game: two starting spots may be on the fringe of being solidified: RG and LCB. Chris DeGeare may be pushing Herrera for the RG position, he has done some good things this preseason. And it sounds like Cook may get a chance to earn the LCB spot with the 1st team.
Yeah DeGeare has been getting a lot of playing time and has shown some nice things.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wasn't a fan of this past draft at the time, but if we get two starters from it I'll be pretty happy. DeGeare has been killing it in camp and if he pans out we will finally have some hope at the right side. Loadholt, DeGeare, and if Sullivan comes around would be pretty nice.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:13 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-rand View Post

Don't you ever make me think of Bobby Wade ever again.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 03:20 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Don't you ever make me think of Bobby Wade ever again.
um, actually at one point he was our most reliable receiver.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:59 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Bobby Wade was decent. Haven't seen a lot of Camarillo but from what I hear he sounds like a clone of Wade which would be fine with me I suppose.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 08:32 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Yeah Bobby Wade was decent. Haven't seen a lot of Camarillo but from what I hear he sounds like a clone of Wade which would be fine with me I suppose.
You mean he's a clone because he's a minority at the wide receiver position and a heaping pile of mediocrity?
Old 08-27-2010, 08:36 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
You mean he's a clone because he's a minority at the wide receiver position and a heaping pile of mediocrity?
No I mean he's a clone because he's a reliable possession receiver who doesn't drop many passes and is a good third down target. And Bobby Wade is black.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
No I mean he's a clone because he's a reliable possession receiver who doesn't drop many passes and is a good third down target. And Bobby Wade is black.
C'mon you're gonna tell me Bobby Wade isn't partially oriental
Old 08-27-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Well maybe but my point was not influenced by the race. If you want me to compare him to a black receiver I suppose you could say Jason Avant.
Old 08-27-2010, 10:58 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well maybe but my point was not influenced by the race. If you want me to compare him to a black receiver I suppose you could say Jason Avant.
Albeit if Jason Avant appeared to be asian.
Old 08-28-2010, 11:12 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked bobby wade. I was sad to see him go. I can't wait to see what happens tonight with Camarillo and Berrian starting the game. And I also can't wait to see Walker. Tell ya one thing, this has been an interesting pre-season.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 12:03 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
I liked bobby wade. I was sad to see him go. I can't wait to see what happens tonight with Camarillo and Berrian starting the game. And I also can't wait to see Walker. Tell ya one thing, this has been an interesting pre-season.
I gotta say I also liked Wade as a #3 WR, he was just solid, very consistent, but far from anything special. I've heard/read that Camarillo has great hands and iirc he didn't drop a pass last year. That's pretty sad that we have those guys starting at WR in the most important preseason game. I'd have to say the biggest things I'm looking at/for are hopefully an improvement in the blocking, pass and run, and the S battle between Tyrell and Jamarca.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think it's sad Berrian is starting, I think he has become a bit underated after last year. I expect a good year from Bernard Berrian this year with Sid out half the season. A lot of people forget Berrian had back to back 900 yard seasons in 07 & 08. All with the likes of Brian Griese, Rex Grossman, Kyle Orton, Tarvaris Jackson, and f****** Gus Frerrote throwing to him.

He wasn't able to develop a good chemistry with Favre last year since he missed so much practice with a bum hamstring. However this year he is healthy and with Rice gone he will see much more passes his way. I expect his first 1,000+ yard season.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 05:17 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
I don't think it's sad Berrian is starting, I think he has become a bit underated after last year. I expect a good year from Bernard Berrian this year with Sid out half the season. A lot of people forget Berrian had back to back 900 yard seasons in 07 & 08. All with the likes of Brian Griese, Rex Grossman, Kyle Orton, Tarvaris Jackson, and f****** Gus Frerrote throwing to him.

He wasn't able to develop a good chemistry with Favre last year since he missed so much practice with a bum hamstring. However this year he is healthy and with Rice gone he will see much more passes his way. I expect his first 1,000+ yard season.
Oh no, I don't mean that it's sad that Berrian is starting, but the fact that someone who was supposed to be our #3 WR and someone who was the slot receiver for the Miami Dolphins are starting the most important preseason game. I think Berrian is a fine player, and would be a solid #2 WR, but he's nothing more than that.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Berrian and McKinnie are worthless.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 07:32 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

I'm willing to give Berrian a second chance based on his beasting in the NFC Championship game. It might not last long but we'll see.

But yeah I've had about enough of McKinnie. He clearly has the ability but he's hard to watch sometimes.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:48 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Peterson is running hard. Greg Camarillo with a couple nice catchs.

The rest of the offense is horrible right now.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:49 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Our offense is moving the ball fine. Tough break on the interception. Overall I'm pretty happy with how we're playing other than the offensive line.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:02 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Chris Cook is going to be starting at the beginning of the season. So far ive seen nothing but good things out of him tonight.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:25 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Chris Cook is going to be starting at the beginning of the season. So far ive seen nothing but good things out of him tonight.
I second this.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:35 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Javon walker makes the team after that.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Yeah Chris Cook has looked pretty damn good. I still think we made the wrong pick but that's not his fault.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Overall, I was very happy with that game. We gotta clean some things up, but that's usually the case at this point. I was not happy with McKinnie, and Berrian definitely didn't impress me. The O-line struggled right off the bat, but about the 3rd series they started to pick it up and after that it was pretty solid, a few mistakes, but we could live with that. I really like Reynaud, and just can't see him not making the team. I'm gonna right up some more tomorrow morning once I have some time to reflect on it and a little more time, but overall I was quite pleased.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 08-29-2010, 12:09 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would not shock me to see Loadholt starting at LT by the end of the season. McKinnie looked horrid tonight.