Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-06-2010, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A little late, but WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:20 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is that horrible Luck deep ball......oh wait.
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luck with the ugly deep ball!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mmmmmm.....45 yard TD pass for Andrew Luck. So smooth.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luck has kinda a wonky delivery no?

Oh yeah btw he is kinda good.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:21 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a fantastic pocket he had to work with... great throw
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post

Eh, I think that one looked worse for coming off of the play action. Regardless, it was on the money. His deep ball isn't the greatest, but when that is the biggest weakness you can come up with, I think you've got a helluva player on your hands.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post

yea its a little unorthodox...though from what I can tell he's worked on it some from last year
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luck shedding the bad deep ball craze now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If this game really meant anything...I'd be so mad right now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:40 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeffrey is such a beast. SCAR is starting to put together an interesting string of receivers. Ironic considering the Saban factor.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:47 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So if Auburn and Oregon each lose 1 game and TCU and Boise State win out, is it a TCU-Boise State title game? I think so. I know ESPN will **** their pants cuz no one will watch, but thats the teams who would get in. I think this year u have to be undefeated to play for the title. That is if TCU and Boise State don't trip up along the way. I think Oregon will find a way to win out. Auburn I see tripping up against either Alabama or the SEC title game, so I see an Oregon-TCU title and thats the two teams who deserve it. BUT THERE NEEDS to be a playoff. BOOM!
Old 11-06-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
So if Auburn and Oregon each lose 1 game and TCU and Boise State win out, is it a TCU-Boise State title game? I think so. I know ESPN will **** their pants cuz no one will watch, but thats the teams who would get in. I think this year u have to be undefeated to play for the title. That is if TCU and Boise State don't trip up along the way. I think Oregon will find a way to win out. Auburn I see tripping up against either Alabama or the SEC title game, so I see an Oregon-TCU title and thats the two teams who deserve it. BUT THERE NEEDS to be a playoff. BOOM!
If Boise and TCU are the only undefeated teams at the end, then they SHOULD get it. I still don't think they will......some way will be found to keep one of them out. I just have that feeling.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:55 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just hope the most deserving team gets in regardless of the media draw. I'm really not hoping for any team in particular besides the best ones. Don't really think we need a Boise State or TCU to show how ridiculous the BCS is. Wouldn't really rock the landscape of college football like everyone seems to think it would. Wouldn't tell us anything we don't already know.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-06-2010, 08:55 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Yea. No one will watch. Just like the Super Bowl. Indianapolis and New Orleans. Pitiful TV Markets. They barely even bothered to play the game. TV ratings were abysmal.

Football is as close to impervious to regional nonsense as a sport can get. It's the national championship and a sport driven by gambling. People will watch. The Dallas-Fort Worth area isn't exactly some podunk little burg either.

Just complete nonsense.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:59 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
Yea. No one will watch. Just like the Super Bowl. Indianapolis and New Orleans. Pitiful TV Markets. They barely even bothered to play the game. TV ratings were abysmal.

Football is as close to impervious to regional nonsense as a sport can get. It's the national championship and a sport driven by gambling. People will watch. The Dallas-Fort Worth area isn't exactly some podunk little burg either.

Just complete nonsense.
See, here's the problem...it's not as much as could watch. Iirc, unless something changed last year, the BCS games that had the non-qualifiers in were the lowest rated since the BCS started. Utah/Pitt, Boise/Oklahoma, Hawaii/whoever killed them, Boise/TCU.

I watched them.....I enjoy it. But for whatever reason, they don't capture as much of the market as they'd like.
niel89
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luck just fit that ball in between 2 guys

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could Luck have any longer to throw?
Miaoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:00 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arizona's defense is not living up to their stats

theyve gotten pressure on him, what, 3 times?
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:05 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

89 yard drive capped by some power football. Niiiiiice

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 11-06-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best week of the season? Hell yeah, so far!
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miaoww View Post
Could Luck have any longer to throw?
They really mass protect for him sometimes having two TEs stay into block.

On the other side i'd like to see Nick Foles get a little more time, he'll be 22 in January and is a very interesting prospect.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:11 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Foles isn't the most accurate guy I've ever seen....I know he doesn't have a lot of time to throw, but this short passing attack doesn't suit his strengths at all.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Stanford is probably one of the more appealing football teams in the nation right now. Great school, great coaching, players who are for the most part decent human beings, ect.

Luck is having a nice night by the look of it(just came into it). Foles just made an awful throw and was lucky it wasn't picked. Not sure I ever see him doing anything in the NFL. He's not a big arm guy and he really isn't very accurate either. Has Ryan Mallet disease. Hits the open guys but never has to throw them open.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-06-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OU vs A&M is quite interesting. 19-0 A&M right now

edit: OU on the A&M 1