Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who's gonna be the best of these QB's when all is said and done?
Josh Freeman, Bucs 59 15.05%
Matthew Stafford, Lions 126 32.14%
Sam Bradford, Rams 76 19.39%
Mark Sanchez, Jets 19 4.85%
Joe Flacco, Ravens 33 8.42%
Matt Ryan, Falcons 79 20.15%
Voters: 392. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-09-2011, 07:12 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
Freeman plays well and the Bucs beat the Colts

Consensus SWDC message board opinion: "Freeman is awesome!! Best young QB in the league!!!"

'Freeman has a bad game and the Bucs lose'

Consensus SWDC message board opinion: "Freeman is teribulls!! So overrated!!!"

This thread is a great illustration of how fickle many football fans are.
lol very true...

J-Mike is clearly frustrated because he started Freeman this week.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:12 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Well 55 votes for the guy?
And he's in 4th place in the poll....

Again, i think Halsey has no ******* clue what the word consensus means, or maybe he just likes to throw around words he occasionally hears in hopes that somehow it will make his stupid statements seem slightly less ridiculous.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Freeman's definitely taken a step back this year, but I'm really curious as to how much of this thread isn't completely reactionary after a game. Hell, when I voted for Ryan, it was after he threw that game winning TD to Roddy against Baltimore on Thursday night last year.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:20 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Freeman's definitely taken a step back this year, but I'm really curious as to how much of this thread isn't completely reactionary after a game. Hell, when I voted for Ryan, it was after he threw that game winning TD to Roddy against Baltimore on Thursday night last year.
I'm going to agree with you to a point. Freeman looks like he's trying to force throws instead of doing what he did last year. When it's not there, throw the ball in a spot where it's your guy or incomplete. This year, he's forcing throws and I'm not sure of the reason.

Another thing you have to point out is the WR play has DEFINATELY regressed. They're not getting open. Only Preston Parker has been good in the slot. Mike Williams has Clayonitis for some reason and Benn is still coming off the knee injury so he's not all there. I think there's a ton of miscommunication going on between Freeman and his WRs so there both to blame.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 08:22 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really? You've obviously seen more, but I've been very impressed with Benn, always liked him. Although I do agree Mike Williams has dropped off a bit.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:28 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybeejr View Post
Just looking at the Buc's wins from last year should have prevented people from overrating them. Every time they played a decent team they were blown out. After going 10-6 the schedule is tougher now.

Josh Freeman hasn't been "unleashed" yet. They still run a run-first offense. The Receiving core is very young. I don't see how one bad game disqualifies any of Freeman's other accomplishments to this point, especially fourth quarter comebacks.
Have you seen the WR play? If Freeman had Mega-tron and Stafford had Freeman's WRs, I think we'd be having a different discussion.

I'll say this: The Bucs had a short week and had to travel cross the country. Never expected a victory. However, I didn't expect 48-3. The whole team played lousy, including Freeman. But honestly, he's still 23 years old, and has 30 starts to his career. Let's call him a bust. Just like Drew Brees after 3 years.

Freeman put together one of the best seasons for a 22 year old QB. I don't care who it was against. Last time I checked, scrubs don't play in the NFL. Even in losses last year, he still played well.

He's struggled this year, no doubt. But half of it is because his WRs can't get open. What's different from last year is he's trying to force throws to make a play instead of throwing it away.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:33 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Really? You've obviously seen more, but I've been very impressed with Benn, always liked him. Although I do agree Mike Williams has dropped off a bit.
Benn started to come along in the 2nd half against the Colts and played ok this week. He's just 10 months removed from ACL surgery, so he wasn't completely healthy all TC and Pre-season. I think he's just coming along right now.

With Benn starting to produce, I thought Mike Williams would step up. However, Williams seems lost. He's dropping catchable balls when he does get open and on a few times, gets forced to the outside on one on one coverage. Maybe he's just struggling, but the lockout did hurt them.

Winslow has played poorley too, and that's supposed to be his veteran target. Luke Stocker has played better and he's a rookie.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I blame Skip Bayless for starting the over-hyping of Josh Freeman. That, and Saints-Tigers. I'm not not willing to say he's a bad QB. He's not who people thought he was last year, I think he is somewhere in the middle. It's still only his 3rd season.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Breed
Veteran

Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Freeman didn't have a good outing today, but i think he'll be fine. Bucs just need to get him more weapons.
Breed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:03 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Have you seen the WR play? If Freeman had Mega-tron and Stafford had Freeman's WRs, I think we'd be having a different discussion.

Hahahahaha. You really wanna play that card? Every week you come back in this thread and grasp at anything that makes Freeman look good while discounting the person considerably ranked higher now.

Last year it was all about "teh rookiezz" and everyone had to hear about what he was doing with rookies and making them look better. Yet a year of being together and working together in a season, those same weapons all of a sudden aren't good enough anymore and it's their fault.

But I guess it is easier to use imaginary scenarios and say that Freeman would be much better then since it'll never happen. Just face the fact Freeman has taken a step back this year along with the rest of the offense. It's not everyone but Freeman. That doesn't mean he sucks, he's a young player who still has a ways to go before he gets as good as he will, but stop deflecting the blame everywhere else and trying to knock other QB's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:13 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Hahahahaha. You really wanna play that card? Every week you come back in this thread and grasp at anything that makes Freeman look good while discounting the person considerably ranked higher now.

Last year it was all about "teh rookiezz" and everyone had to hear about what he was doing with rookies and making them look better. Yet a year of being together and working together in a season, those same weapons all of a sudden aren't good enough anymore and it's their fault.

But I guess it is easier to use imaginary scenarios and say that Freeman would be much better then since it'll never happen. Just face the fact Freeman has taken a step back this year along with the rest of the offense. It's not everyone but Freeman. That doesn't mean he sucks, he's a young player who still has a ways to go before he gets as good as he will, but stop deflecting the blame everywhere else and trying to knock other QB's.
No doubt about it. Today was awful for Freeman. But the WRs have taken a step back. Mike Williams has dropped catchable balls and struggling to beat the jam at the line.

On the pick 6 today, he really underthrew Winslow. I think it's just bad throws when last year, if WRs weren't open, it was either throw it away or check it down. He's developed a gun-slinger mentality in a way.

I'm not about to say he's crap yet. He's still 23 years old and has a ceiling higher than most of the younger QBs, as he has shown before.
Old 10-09-2011, 09:14 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why are we even talking about Freeman anyway? He's fourth in this poll, which seems to show there is a group of people who really like him ... but not enough to even get him in the race for the best of this group.

Sam Bradford is second in this poll and I remember it being a lot closer as I suspect people have been voting for the obvious choice (Stafford) since he has blown up this year and showed the same signs last year before his injury. Anyone want to talk about Bradford? He's gotten worse. His numbers are awful and if you take away the Giants game ... he doesn't even throw for more than 190 yards in any single game. Completion percentage? Under 50. Sacks are up, fumbles are way up...

I thought the kid had too much hype coming out of college and I thought he started getting too much hype after one season, but he's dropped way off the map. Its just four games, but with McDaniels coming into the picture I was expecting him to really improve.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 10-10-2011 at 12:32 AM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How long till Cam Newton, Blaine Gabbert, and Andy Dalton get added to this list?

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
How long till Cam Newton, Blaine Gabbert, and Andy Dalton get added to this list?
I think next year we have to make a new one with those 3, Bradford, and the first round rookies- Luck and whoever else.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you want to quibble about talent surrounding these players, Sanchez has a better argument than most. I think Sanchez is a pretty ****** QB, but the Jets have one legitimate receiving threat, a struggling oline, and no starting caliber RB. Holmes is the only playmaker they have on offense, the Jets offensive talent is far from impressive.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:24 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The problem with Sanchez is he hit his ceiling his rookie year. I'd argue he probably overachieved. He won't be getting any better. Just has the benefit of the NY media hype machine which will turn on him eventually. A healthy Stafford is head and shoulders above everyone else on this list.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:26 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
If you want to quibble about talent surrounding these players, Sanchez has a better argument than most. I think Sanchez is a pretty ****** QB, but the Jets have one legitimate receiving threat, a struggling oline, and no starting caliber RB. Holmes is the only playmaker they have on offense, the Jets offensive talent is far from impressive.

Keller is a good TE, and even if you don't like Plax they had Braylon last year who was good.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:32 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Keller is a good TE, and even if you don't like Plax they had Braylon last year who was good.
People who say Braylon Edwards wasn't good in New York clearly didn't watch him. When most think Braylon Edwards, they think of his play in Cleveland. He really helped Sanchez out.

Don't forget, Sanchez has been surrounded by an outstanding offensive line, top 5 running game, and top 3 defense in his 1st 2 seasons. He's never had to be THE GUY on the Jets. He just never had to screw up.

I think he's a solid starter on a very good team. Kind of like the days of Trent Dilfer with the Ravens, and Brad Johnson with the Bucs. However, Sanchez might be slightly better than someone like Dilfer, bad comparison as a QB, but in a similar situation towards a Brad Johnson mold, just more mobile.
Old 10-09-2011, 09:39 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's just admit that people on this board just simply don't like Sanchez and it's more than on a football level.

Sanchez has a bad game against probably the best defense in the league with his starting center out against arguably the best DT in the league and people are alll over him.

Freeman has a bad game against a SF D and the worst he gets is *in a nerdy voice*. "I think Freeman has really regressed this year"
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:39 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Let's just admit that people on this board just simply don't like Sanchez and it's more than on a football level.

Sanchez has a bad game against probably the best defense in the league with his starting center out against arguably the best DT in the league and people are alll over him.

Freeman has a bad game against a SF D and the worst he gets is *in a nerdy voice*. "I think Freeman has really regressed this year"

I don't get it. Do you think regressing is a good thing?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:45 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I don't get it. Do you think regressing is a good thing?
Nope but it sounds much less harsh then when Sanchez has a bad game.

Btw I'm a sanchez fan but as long as both qbs can be critized the same then I'm happy.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:50 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

It's got to be pretty impossible not to take Stafford right now. Everyone else looks to have regressed, or at absolute best, not gotten any better.
Old 10-10-2011, 12:17 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's got to be pretty impossible not to take Stafford right now. Everyone else looks to have regressed, or at absolute best, not gotten any better.
Good call. Still surprised so many took Sam Bradford.... but I originally voted for Matty Ice, so I lose too!
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:06 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

I think tonight's game has shown us who is undoubtedly the worst out of the bunch.

Also, I think Josh Freeman will be similar to Jay Cutler. Where he'll have flashes of brilliance and be a solid qb. Take that for what it's worth.

EDIT: I still think he throws the ball the best or at worst second best.

Last edited by soybean : 10-24-2011 at 10:42 PM.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Stafford
2. Ryan
3. Freeman
4. Sanchez
5. Bradford
6. Flacco