Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who's gonna be the best of these QB's when all is said and done?
Josh Freeman, Bucs 59 15.05%
Matthew Stafford, Lions 126 32.14%
Sam Bradford, Rams 76 19.39%
Mark Sanchez, Jets 19 4.85%
Joe Flacco, Ravens 33 8.42%
Matt Ryan, Falcons 79 20.15%
Voters: 392. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2011, 07:52 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
Mark Brunell would have led them to a title once Stafford was placed on IR.
Yeah, I'm sure Stafford getting hurt had nothing to do with that swiss cheese they call an offensive line. It wasn't like Jeff Backus gave Peppers a free run at Stafford or anything, thats just crazy talk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128 View Post
Mark Sanchez: Marky should be improved by leaps and bounds this year. This is the year he gets the opportunity to run the offense instead of just manage it. I do expect a bit of a slow start however because of the new recievers. Early games @Balt, @ NE and v San Diego stand out to me as games where he might struggle to hook up with his receivers. After the bye week is when hes really gonna start to look scary and cement his place with these other guys in the soon to be elite QB discussion. I think the Jets are still too run-oriented for him to put up great numbers but that doesnt mean he wont be playing exceptionally well. Combine that with the great defense and good running game Sanchez is gonna be headed back to post-season but this time as a division champ

Jets Record: 12-4

Sanchez stats: 3650 yds 22 TDs 9 INT 60% CR

Joe Flacco: Flacco took a big step last year, playing just about as well as he could last year given the run first nature of the Ravens offense. The only thing holding Flacco back in comparison to these other QB's is his lack of game-winning drives and clutch play. Last year I believe he only had 1 (correct me if I'm wrong) game winning drive and that was against Charlie Batch's Steelers. Ryan, Freeman and Sanchez have all shown the ability to lead their team to victory when the game is on the line and I can't put Flacco in their class until he proves that he can.

Ravens record: 11-5

Flacco stats: 3700 yds, 21 TDs, 7 INTs

Matt Ryan: Ryan has shown everything you want to see from a franchise QB and after getting his first taste of the playoffs last year I'm confident he will turn the corner into the upper tier of QBs in the league. The Falcons have all the pieces in place to become an unstoppable offense and I see them taking that next step this year. Questions in their secondary still remain but I like them to return to the playoffs as a Wild card

Falcons: 10-6

Ryan Stats: 4000 yds, 30 TDs, 10 INTs
Quote:
Thought I would bump this thread up with my predictions for these young guns this year:

Josh Freeman: I see him struggling a little bit this year. Well not necessarily struggling but decreasing from last years numbers slightly. I think his schedule is very tough and his team around him isn't good enough to compete with Upper Echelon teams. Still doesn't change the fact that Freeman is on his way to becoming Elite, I just see a small bump in the road this year.

Bucs Record: 8-8

Freeman: 3,850 yds, 28 TDs, 11 INTs, 62% CR

Matthew Stafford- I expect big things from Stafford this year. The Lions love to sling it and he has very good weapons at his disposal as long as Best stays healthy. If Staffords healthy and the Lions are putting up points I could see them surprising this year and contending for a Wild Card as their D is made to play with a lead and is more talented than it has been recently

Lions record 9-7

Stafford: 4,200 yds 32 TDs 13 INTs, 60% CR

Sam Bradford: Bradford should be improved from his first year with the addition of a couple new weapons. I dont expect him to light the world on fire like some people do however. The Rams should be competing for the division again but I think they fall just short again like last year.

Rams Record: 7-9

Bradford: 3700 yds, 22 TDs 16 INTs, 62% CR

I'll do the other three later
Looking good on most of these so far. Only real surprise is the lackluster play of Ryan so far I thought he was ready to take the next step but he clearly isnt at this point.

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 04:33 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Looking good on most of these so far. Only real surprise is the lackluster play of Ryan so far I thought he was ready to take the next step but he clearly isnt at this point.
and bradford.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 12:49 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
and bradford.
Yeah im surprised by how terrible the rams have been so far although i should have seen it coming with the brutal schedule they had to open the year

Sig by Me
Old 10-28-2011, 01:49 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
How many excuses does an NFL QB need to go through before he's just not what he's expected to be? Not just pertaining to Sanchez here, although he's the definition of average in today's NFL, but for all QBs.
According to everyone in this thread, it's simply because we don't like him, or hate him, or haters. One of the above. That's all I ever read anytime his name comes up in this thread. I'll admit he does step up his play in the playoffs, but he's still been average pretty much his whole career. I think he can win a SB, but he's not one of the QB's who can carry a team on his back.

I just wish we could stick to just judging him off of his play, and not talking about how people just don't like him. He has absolutely no reason for me to hate him, or not like him. He has just never looked really good to me, and he's been in the league long enough where the excuses are starting to run out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
According to everyone in this thread, it's simply because we don't like him, or hate him, or haters. One of the above. That's all I ever read anytime his name comes up in this thread. I'll admit he does step up his play in the playoffs, but he's still been average pretty much his whole career. I think he can win a SB, but he's not one of the QB's who can carry a team on his back.

I just wish we could stick to just judging him off of his play, and not talking about how people just don't like him. He has absolutely no reason for me to hate him, or not like him. He has just never looked really good to me, and he's been in the league long enough where the excuses are starting to run out.
But there is some sort of dislike for Sanchez more than any other guy, maybe because of his GQ shoots and pretty boy like possibly?

That or he plays for a big bad New York team. I think Sanchez were to play on a team like the Browns or Bengals, that he'd get received much more as opposed to playing for the "cocky" Jets.

His play has not been that good, that's agreed but the way people talk about him on the site kind of makes you think that he's just never going to change their mind and that they like to dislike him.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 05:27 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

The thing about Sanchez is that his whole career he has been called average or mediocre, (which has been true in the regular season) but people fail to put his career thus far into perspective. QB's are expected to struggle their first couple years in the league and Sanchez's struggles have been no different so far than any other QB. All of the established QBs in the league today went through the same amount of growing pains as Sanchez has (or sat for a couple years to avoid growing pains). The fact the he has been mediocre so far shouldnt be a knock against him, it is a sign of how good he will be in the future

Sig by Me
Old 10-28-2011, 06:03 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is a bit of hypocrisy. Sanchez is having a better year than Freeman, and you don't see nearly the same amount of criticism given to Freeman. Freeman's rookie year was nothing spectacular either.

Yet Freeman is widely considered a stud in the making, and Sanchez is just a scrub? Why does Freeman get a pass and Sanchez doesn't?

Another example is my boy Bradford. I love me some Bradford but he's had a poor year. But he gets a pass for it. If Sanchez had that year, he'd get killed for it.

There is an unfair scrutiny that comes with being a big market qb. It comes with the territory. Tony Romo is another perfect example. If he wasn't the Cowboys qb, his perception amongst fans would be very different.

Phillip Rivers is another guy. If he played in a big market I question if he'd receive the same praise that he's received. He would probably be labeled as an underachiever in a big market instead of a consensus top 5 qb.
Old 10-28-2011, 06:14 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
There is a bit of hypocrisy. Sanchez is having a better year than Freeman, and you don't see nearly the same amount of criticism given to Freeman. Freeman's rookie year was nothing spectacular either.

Yet Freeman is widely considered a stud in the making, and Sanchez is just a scrub? Why does Freeman get a pass and Sanchez doesn't?

Another example is my boy Bradford. I love me some Bradford but he's had a poor year. But he gets a pass for it. If Sanchez had that year, he'd get killed for it.

There is an unfair scrutiny that comes with being a big market qb. It comes with the territory. Tony Romo is another perfect example. If he wasn't the Cowboys qb, his perception amongst fans would be very different.

Phillip Rivers is another guy. If he played in a big market I question if he'd receive the same praise that he's received. He would probably be labeled as an underachiever in a big market instead of a consensus top 5 qb.
Re: Freeman vs. Sanchez

Freeman has shown that he can be the foundation of your offense. Whereas, the Jets do the best they can to hide Sanchez and minimize his impact on the game. He can be a decent contributing piece to your offense, but will never be a foundation player. Too jumpy in the pocket, stares down the rush, too willing to check down, and doesn't have the arm talent to overcome his flaws. Steps his game up in the playoffs, though, there's no doubt about that.

Freeman has regressed, too, but people (myself included) should have seen it coming. A lot of his big plays last year came outside of structured offense. Guys who live on making plays outside of structure are generally very inconsistent, and you don't know what you're getting week-to-week. What you're seeing with Freeman is a regression back to the mean.

I don't really disagree with anything you say re: Romo, Rivers, or Bradford, though.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 01:52 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joe Flacco, Ravens: Baltimore thought he would take his game to the next level in his fourth season, but over his last four games (or 1/4 of a season) he has thrown for only 1 TD, with 4 interceptions, and is on pace to finish with the worst completion percentage and most interceptions of his career.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz1cfKwRk00
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 02:04 PM    (permalink
thegreatone
Veteran

thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Joe Flacco, Ravens: Baltimore thought he would take his game to the next level in his fourth season, but over his last four games (or 1/4 of a season) he has thrown for only 1 TD, with 4 interceptions, and is on pace to finish with the worst completion percentage and most interceptions of his career.

I always believed in him, but they guy has sucked ever since playing a really good game against Pittsburgh week 1.
thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post

Really does not surprise me. I have always though Joe Flacco is the most overrated QB in the NFL. He normally struggles against good defenses.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 02:23 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a fan desperately trying to protect Flacco, I should mention that he had 3 big PI calls in the endzone last week to Boldin that Rice pounded in right after. Cam let Flacco run more hurry up & shotgun and he looked much better in the second half.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to take a stab at this:

1. Cam Newton
2. Matt Stafford
3. Matt Ryan
4. Christian Ponder
5. Andy Dalton
6. Josh Freeman
6. Mark Sanchez
7. Joe Flacco
8. Colt McCoy
9. Sam Bradford
10. Colt McCoy
11. Blaine Gabbert
12. Matt Moore

cue the lions fans...
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:53 PM    (permalink
thegreatone
Veteran

thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Really does not surprise me. I have always though Joe Flacco is the most overrated QB in the NFL. He normally struggles against good defenses.
Not sure how hes overrated.

Exactly who thinks hes a franchise QB? I certainly don't know any Ravens fans that do.
thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:51 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post

1. Cam Newton
2. Matt Stafford
3. Matt Ryan
4. Christian Ponder
5. Andy Dalton
6. Josh Freeman
6. Mark Sanchez
7. Joe Flacco
8. Colt McCoy
9. Sam Bradford
10. Colt McCoy
11. Blaine Gabbert
12. Matt Moore

cue the lions fans...
LOL... I'll buy most of that. I'd put Sam B ahead of Flacco though.
Also, #8 & #10 are very similar. Did one of them mean to be Matt Flynn? :)
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:01 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd go with:
1. Stafford
2. Freeman
3. Newton
4. Ryan
5. Gabbert
6. Flacco
7. Sanchez
8. Dalton
9. Bradford
10. Ponder
11. McCoy
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Cam Newton
2. Matt Stafford
3. Matt Ryan
4. Josh Freeman
5. Christian Ponder
6. Andy Dalton
7. Sam Bradford
8. Joe Flacco
9. Colt McCoy
10. Mark Sanchez
11. Colt McCoy
12. Blaine Gabbert
13. Matt Moore

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
I'd go with:
1. Stafford
2. Freeman
3. Newton
4. Ryan
5. Gabbert
6. Flacco
7. Sanchez
8. Dalton
9. Bradford
10. Ponder
11. McCoy
LOL @ Freeman > Newton and Ryan. I'm going to hold off on my rankings until after this season.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:16 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Matt Stafford
2. Cam Newton
3. Matt Ryan
4. Josh Freeman
5. Sam Bradford
6. Andy Dalton

7. Christian Ponder
8. Mark Sanchez
9. Blaine Gabbert
10. Colt McCoy
11. Joe Flacco
Old 11-03-2011, 10:16 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
I'd go with:
1. Stafford
2. Freeman
3. Newton
4. Ryan
5. Gabbert
6. Flacco
7. Sanchez
8. Dalton
9. Bradford
10. Ponder
11. McCoy
LOL silly buc fans.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
LOL silly buc fans.
Are you doubting Freesus?
Old 11-04-2011, 07:28 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

1. Newton
2. Stafford
3. Sanchez
4. Freeman
5. Ryan

Im very confident that these 5 will be in the top QB conversation within the next year or two. Some might think Sanchez is too high, i could understand the argument of putting Ryan ahead of him though

6. Bradford
7. Dalton
8. Flacco
9. Ponder
10. McCoy
11. Gabbert

Way too early to judge most of these guys. Bradford gets a small pass for being on such a shithole of a team, if he cant improve over the second half of the year however ill be concerned with his development. Flacco just doesnt have that IT factor IMO to be a top tier QB. He has yet to perform well in big time situations and is way too inconsistent for a 4th year player

You people putting Gabbert or Ponder or McCoy ahead of Sanchez are clearly incapable of forming an objective opinion

Sig by Me
Old 11-04-2011, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1.Newton
2.Bradford
3.Sanchez
4.Stafford
5.Freeman
6.Ryan
7.Dalton
8.Ponder
9.McCoy
10.Flacco
11.Gabbert
Old 11-04-2011, 08:36 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
1.Newton
2.Bradford
3.Sanchez
4.Stafford
5.Freeman
6.Ryan
7.Dalton
8.Ponder
9.McCoy
10.Flacco

11.Gabbert
Not trying to be a homer here but this made me laugh. Colt is easily one of the worst starting QB's in the league has literally no upside.