Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who's gonna be the best of these QB's when all is said and done?
Josh Freeman, Bucs 59 15.05%
Matthew Stafford, Lions 126 32.14%
Sam Bradford, Rams 76 19.39%
Mark Sanchez, Jets 19 4.85%
Joe Flacco, Ravens 33 8.42%
Matt Ryan, Falcons 79 20.15%
Voters: 392. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-25-2011, 08:53 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
I still think the people who voted for Matt Ryan were justified. In no way would I say Matt Ryan's stats are better than Stafford, or even comparable for that matter. Stafford, on the stat sheet, is all around better than Ryan.

With that being said, Ryan still is playing well, and has been pretty much since he entered the league. That's not something you can say about Stafford with all the injuries. Is Stafford better right now? Certainly. Is he better in the long term? probably. Was he better before this season though? no.
Well-said.
And I don't just say that because I voted for Ryan LOL.
That is why I voted for Ryan.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:18 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The correct answer was Cam Newton.
Old 12-25-2011, 10:22 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
The correct answer was Cam Newton.
Andy Dalton has led his crappy team to the playoffs (as it stands now)..... but nobody from this year's crop of rookies in this poll.....

I know BeerBarron would have loved to see Gabbert in though....
Old 12-25-2011, 11:40 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
I still think the people who voted for Matt Ryan were justified. In no way would I say Matt Ryan's stats are better than Stafford, or even comparable for that matter. Stafford, on the stat sheet, is all around better than Ryan.

With that being said, Ryan still is playing well, and has been pretty much since he entered the league. That's not something you can say about Stafford with all the injuries. Is Stafford better right now? Certainly. Is he better in the long term? probably. Was he better before this season though? no.

That was never the poll question. The question posted was "who would you rather have in the long run" and even with injuries the answer made that easily Stafford. At least for me, I wasn't voting off of who was better at that point, but for which QB I'd rather have to go forward with.

Matty Ice has got to make a playoff legacy out of his name. He has been there a few times now, Stafford will me making his first appearance but he has the makings of a top 5 QB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
That was never the poll question. The question posted was "who would you rather have in the long run" and even with injuries the answer made that easily Stafford. At least for me, I wasn't voting off of who was better at that point, but for which QB I'd rather have to go forward with.

Matty Ice has got to make a playoff legacy out of his name. He has been there a few times now, Stafford will me making his first appearance but he has the makings of a top 5 QB.
Right. I think you're pointing out that all of Stafford's potential made him the clear pick for this poll. I'm just saying that Matt Ryan's early success combated that notion for those of us that voted for him, and he's still in the running (even though Stafford has the lead right now).
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People act like Ryan has been in the league a decade. He's in his 4th year. He's been to the playoffs twice and lost to a Super Bowl champ and a team that lost a close Super Bowl. People are constantly rehashing arguments about Ryan's upside and playoff resume. He's literally hurt in the eyes of many fans because he entered the league playing like a veteran.
Old 12-26-2011, 12:43 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, he is not literally hurt in the eyes of anyone.
Old 12-26-2011, 01:06 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
People act like Ryan has been in the league a decade. He's in his 4th year. He's been to the playoffs twice and lost to a Super Bowl champ and a team that lost a close Super Bowl. People are constantly rehashing arguments about Ryan's upside and playoff resume. He's literally hurt in the eyes of many fans because he entered the league playing like a veteran.

So much of this post doesn't make sense to me. Maybe you should use examples of what your talking about or stop exaggerating to extremes. Your the one acting like if you don't rank him above Stafford or Flacco then that means you think he's a terrible QB who is never going to get better.

He's a very good QB and obviously he's going to get better, he's only 26 years old. He's leaps and bounds better then Sanchez & Freeman. I just think Stafford is in a tier all by himself(at least, relative to this thread) and the next tier with Flacco & Ryan I am wavering closer towards Flacco. I do want to see him win a playoff game this year as I feel like his teams have been pretty good thus far.

Quote:
Old 12-26-2011, 02:13 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
Ryan is a good player. Not great, but pretty good. And I think you can get a championship with him. Honestly I wish we had him.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 02:35 AM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
My eyes literally hurt right now but I dont think Matt Ryan is the cause of my allergies

Anyway I look quite foolish whoring myself out for Freeman so much last year. Think I had pretty much everyone else pegged, tho
Old 12-26-2011, 04:34 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Freeman had an amazing season last year. A terrible year doesn't mean last year wasn't outstanding.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 07:39 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I actually think Hasley is somewhat correct for once. I'm guilty of it too, but I think people can underrate Ryan from time to time, just because he was hailed as the next Peyton after his rookie year, and he hasn't progressed to anywhere near that level. He's still sitting in that top 10-12 range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Ryan is a good player. Not great, but pretty good. And I think you can get a championship with him. Honestly I wish we had him.

Ryan would be a great fit in SF.
Old 12-26-2011, 02:00 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I actually think Hasley is somewhat correct for once. I'm guilty of it too, but I think people can underrate Ryan from time to time, just because he was hailed as the next Peyton after his rookie year, and he hasn't progressed to anywhere near that level. He's still sitting in that top 10-12 range.
God damnit ATL. Do your eyes actually hurt because of Matt Ryan?
Old 12-26-2011, 02:17 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's ironic that Ryan is catching flak right now, because he's actually been lights out for the past 6 or 7 weeks, outside of the Houston game. Since week 9, he's had passer ratings of 120.7, 81.5, 110.9, 128.2, 50.6 (HOU), 120.5, 137.3. Pretty impressive, if you ask me. Flacco has never put up those kind of numbers, and I'm a Ravens fan. I would trade Joe Flacco for Matt Ryan 10/10.

Also, Matt Stafford is the truth. Thank heavens I have him in my big money keeper league, he's going to anchor my team for the next 10 years. That offense is only getting better too...Jahvid Best and Mikel Leshoure will provide such a boost next year. They have an alarming number of weapons there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Ravens swap out Joe Flacco for any QB on that list (bar Sanchez and maybe Freeman) I think they're far and away the best AFC team.

^Thanks BK!
Bengalsrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 06:57 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrz View Post
If the Ravens swap out Joe Flacco for any QB on that list (bar Sanchez and maybe Freeman) I think they're far and away the best AFC team.
Bold statement.
Agreed though.

The roller-coaster ride of Marco Sanchez just since this thead began has been, relally, tumultuous.
Old 12-26-2011, 07:39 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
God damnit ATL. Do your eyes actually hurt because of Matt Ryan?
I SAID SOMEWHAT RIGHT YOU BASTARD.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:39 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dear lord if the Ravens had Matt Stafford, we would be an unstoppable freight train from Hell powered by the amount of awesome that could only be described as Bill Murray, Scarlett Johansson's tits in 2006, John McClane, Las Vegas, Comahan, John Hughes, that moment when she grabs your dick for the first time, Beer, your team winning the Superbowl, Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On", Ray Lewis and that youtube video of the little girl mashing the grapes all rolled up into one.

Sig quote that, ************.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:56 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^ except when he has off games. which happens more often then you would think.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
^^ except when he has off games. which happens more often then you would think.
Only if he's wearing a glove.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:25 AM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post

What Ryan has done really isn't far off at all from what Peyton Manning accomplished his first 4 years in the league.

Manning:

Rookie Year - 56.7%, 3,739 yards, 26 TD's/28 INT's, 71.2 QB rating

Year 2 - 62.1%, 4,135 yards, 26 TD's/15 INT's, 90.7 QB rating

Year 3 - 62.5%, 4,413 yards, 33 TD's/15 INT's, 94.7 QB rating

Year 4 - 62.7%, 4,131 yards, 26 TD's/23 INT's, 84.1 QB rating

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan:

Rookie Year - 61.1%, 3,440 yards, 16 TD's/11 INT's, 87.7 QB rating

Year 2 - 58.3%, 2,916 yards, 22 TD's/14 INT's, 80.9 QB rating

Year 3 - 62.5%, 3,705 yards, 28 TD's/9 INT's, 91.0 QB rating

Year 4 - (through 15 games) 61.2%, 4,071 yards, 27 TD's/12 INT's, 90.7 QB rating

Manning didn't win a playoff game until his 6th year in the league I think.
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 01:32 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHL6719 View Post
What Ryan has done really isn't far off at all from what Peyton Manning accomplished his first 4 years in the league.

Manning:

Rookie Year - 56.7%, 3,739 yards, 26 TD's/28 INT's, 71.2 QB rating

Year 2 - 62.1%, 4,135 yards, 26 TD's/15 INT's, 90.7 QB rating

Year 3 - 62.5%, 4,413 yards, 33 TD's/15 INT's, 94.7 QB rating

Year 4 - 62.7%, 4,131 yards, 26 TD's/23 INT's, 84.1 QB rating

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan:

Rookie Year - 61.1%, 3,440 yards, 16 TD's/11 INT's, 87.7 QB rating

Year 2 - 58.3%, 2,916 yards, 22 TD's/14 INT's, 80.9 QB rating

Year 3 - 62.5%, 3,705 yards, 28 TD's/9 INT's, 91.0 QB rating

Year 4 - (through 15 games) 61.2%, 4,071 yards, 27 TD's/12 INT's, 90.7 QB rating

Manning didn't win a playoff game until his 6th year in the league I think.
Ryan's second year really hurt him in the eyes of many people. Other than that, he's been outstanding. I'm not going to go as far to compare him to Peyton Manning until he proves otherwise, but he's been damn good. The rule changes and all that really skews stats from the older periods. He might finally hit the 30 TD plateau this weekend against the Bucs too.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:51 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Well first off, if you take two QB's off the list then it's not 'swap in any QB on that list'. With Ryan at QB I don't see a huge difference, Flacco has already had to win them some games this year, same that Ryan has done. It's not like this is a #7 seed fighting to get into the playoffs, Baltimore has as good of, if not a better shot at making the SB then anyone in the entire conference.

Quote:
Old 12-29-2011, 01:29 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stafford and it aint even close
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 02:56 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
Bradford and it aint even close
I agree. He's got that impeccable accuracy and the potential to be his own OC, a pair of traits no other QB on this list possess. Some may have one or the other, but Bradford should become elite.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote