Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 11-07-2010, 09:36 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Give me some Mike LBs

that I should try and watch before the college season ends.

Thanks in advance.

Some notable LBs I have rounded up from another site (I just don't know who would be a Mike in our defense.):

Sturdivant, UNC Height: 6-2. Weight: 232. Projected 40 Time: 4.62.

Carter, UNC Height: 6-3. Weight: 225. Projected 40 Time: 4.55.

Hightower, Alabama Height: 6-4. Weight: 250. Projected 40 Time: 4.85.

Ayers, UCLA Height: 6-4. Weight: 252. Projected 40 Time: 4.64.

Jones, Michigan St. Height: 6-1. Weight: 228. Projected 40 Time: 4.61.

Lewis, Oklahoma Height: 6-2. Weight: 232. Projected 40 Time: 4.50.

Foster, Washington Height: 6-2. Weight: 244. Projected 40 Time: 4.74.

Herzlich, Boston College Height: 6-4. Weight: 238. Projected 40 Time: 4.69.

Bradham, FSU Height: 6-3. Weight: 235. Projected 40 Time: 4.54.

Sheppard, LSU Height: 6-3. Weight: 239. Projected 40 Time: 4.62.

Matthews, Oregon Height: 6-2. Weight: 235. Projected 40 Time: 4.76.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its a solid bunch to pick from in the 2nd/3rd rounds. The Black to MLB idea is worth considering though.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But which ones would be on top of your list?

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
Old 11-07-2010, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I havent really focused on MLBs (or the draft in general) but my favorites are Sturdivant, Sheppard, Irving, and maybe Jones (but hes kinda small). A lot of the guys on that list arent Mikes.
Old 11-07-2010, 11:30 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

Cool. Thanks, bro.

Irving is kinda small for the Mike I would want.

Sheppard is alright, will look out for some youtube vids of his.

Old 11-08-2010, 09:00 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Sheppard and I think is an ideal fit. A beast against the run and excels in coverage. I still think moving Black to MLB and starting Watson is the best bet and allows us to address other positions in the draft
bucfan12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 09:21 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

Completely agree, bucfan. Just wanted to pick the board's brains a bit.

A LB corps of WOLB Hayes, MOLB Black and SOLB Watson would be interesting to see.

Old 11-08-2010, 10:44 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullg8rdaddy View Post
Completely agree, bucfan. Just wanted to pick the board's brains a bit.

A LB corps of WOLB Hayes, MOLB Black and SOLB Watson would be interesting to see.
I saw Watson yesterday in for two plays and he was disruptive in attacking the backfield and laid out roddy white from making a catch. Kid has talent to be successful and I thought we drafted a steal when we got him in the 7th round.
bucfan12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:48 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

Again, agree completely. Saw that as well. Can't wait to see him on the field more.

Old 11-08-2010, 03:36 PM    (permalink
StaticGator
Rookie

StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.

Bynes from Auburn is another to keep an eye on.
StaticGator is offline   Reply With Quote