Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-09-2010, 12:13 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
The Cowboys just need a coach who get lit a fire under players like Jenkins, Bennett, Jones, etc. all of the underachieving but talented players on that team. Cutting them isn't the answer.
Bennett is a lost cause. The guy just doesn't get it. And he never will, he doesn't care.

Only a Parcells like guy can get to him, but even then, he'll never live up to expectations and I wouldn't count on him in a tight spot.
Old 11-09-2010, 12:20 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Cowboys just need a coach who get lit a fire under players like Jenkins, Bennett, Jones, etc. all of the underachieving but talented players on that team. Cutting them isn't the answer.

Make it happen!
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:21 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Rob is overrated.

When did he ever have a great defense? When did he ever overachieve with his unit?
Old 11-09-2010, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coordinator success =/= head coaching success. You could make a case that Mike McCarthy and Mike Smith were really questionable hires due to their unit's performance.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:37 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Coordinator success =/= head coaching success. You could make a case that Mike McCarthy and Mike Smith were really questionable hires due to their unit's performance.
Exactly. Players LOVE playing for Rob Ryan, just like they do with Rex. I've always been impressed by his defensive packages/schemes, though I do realize that he has a tendency to revert to 'vanilla' formations from time to time.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:37 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

That's true.

While we're on the subject, why don't more Special Teams coaches get any love? Look at Harbaugh. It can work.

And STs coaches are experienced with both offensive and defensive players. And won't have an ego and try to build the team in one direction over the other, they'd be more balanced.
Old 11-09-2010, 12:43 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

When did he ever have a great defense? When did he ever overachieve with his unit?
This year. He's getting a respectable performance out of a defense that, especially in the front 7, has NO ONE. Getting by with Ahytba Rubin and....Scott Fujita? Chris Gocong? In the Rob Ryan thread floating around here I tried to name as many of their front 7 defenders as I could and got stuck after like 3....Yet, they've been respectable enough to beat two contending teams this year.

Quote:
That's true.

While we're on the subject, why don't more Special Teams coaches get any love? Look at Harbaugh. It can work.

And STs coaches are experienced with both offensive and defensive players. And won't have an ego and try to build the team in one direction over the other, they'd be more balanced.
Dave Toub. I'd hate to lose him, but he is an amazing Special Teams coach. After Harbaugh got the Ravens job and succeeded, I was afraid Toub might be next because the Bears special teams are regularly one of the best units in the league. But since then, no one else has gone after any ST coaches so we might be safe.
Old 11-09-2010, 12:51 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why play hard when your team is 1-6. Your season is over. Hate it if you want, but the team is done.
Old 11-09-2010, 01:24 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Exactly. Players LOVE playing for Rob Ryan, just like they do with Rex. I've always been impressed by his defensive packages/schemes, though I do realize that he has a tendency to revert to 'vanilla' formations from time to time.
I think Rex Ryan's success has kind of influenced the way people view Rob's defense. Its 2 very different defensive schemes. Rex is much more aggressive, especially in passing situations. Rex will consistently leave his DB's in 0 coverage whereas Rob has a tendency to play alot more of the soft zone that is popular in the NFL right now. I've spent alot of time studying both defenses closely (I'm one of the Ravens fans who still feels we should have made Rex HC), and I can tell you there is a hell of a lot more aggressiveness in Rex's defense then Rob's. I'm not saying Rob can't be a head coach, but he isn't the same coach as Rex is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 02:04 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

With the Oakland defense he 90% rebuilt. Drafted an unknown quantity in Asomugha who was a Cal local player & JAG, now a Pro Bowl corner & one of if not the best in the game, 3rd or 4th rounder MLB Kirk Morrison from San Diego St. who led them in tackles as a rookie & 2nd yr man, DE Tyler Brayton from Colorado with the last pick of the 1st rd. (played out of position at OLB & was ineffective, moved back to DE & was effective), now with Carolina, Michael Huff at safety from Texas now in his 5th yr.... definite across the board talent upgrade. Their offense was dead last in the NFL but their defense may not have been great but became formidable & that was done by Ryan from 04-08.

btw waht does Mora know about it? how many yrs has he been out of the NFL? tell him to have Coke & a smile & shut tf up

Last edited by LizardState : 11-09-2010 at 02:07 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I'd still take him over a bunch of CB's in that draft class, and even in a down year is still better then DRC and McKelvin who were taken before him, as well as Cason who I wanted that was taken shortly after. I hate when players act like pussies, and play when they want to, but unfortunately he's one of those types, but at least I know he's talented and what he's capable of doing.
McKelvin's been clearly better this year, I'd add TT to the list of Corners from that draft that are better than Jenkins this year. He had a very good year last year, but he's been very disappointing this year.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 02:14 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Why play hard when your team is 1-6.
Exactly. They should cut the pay of the guys who are on bad teams too.

I mean, if you're going to dog it just because the team isn't doing well, then why pay the guy? If team success is your only motivation to live up to your contract, then the whole "money" thing shouldn't be a problem.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 02:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The lack of any good safety play has really made the job tough on our corners. I'm surprised nobody has recognized that yet.

I'll tell you one thing... if Kenny Phillips and Antrel Rolle were our safeties, then our corners would be looking a lot diffrently, as well as our entire defense. That's why Patrick Peterson makes the most sense for us... he's almost a carbon copy of Rolle.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 02:28 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
The lack of any good safety play has really made the job tough on our corners. I'm surprised nobody has recognized that yet.

I'll tell you one thing... if Kenny Phillips and Antrel Rolle were our safeties, then our corners would be looking a lot diffrently, as well as our entire defense. That's why Patrick Peterson makes the most sense for us... he's almost a carbon copy of Rolle.
PP is bigger and i think faster than Rolle.....6'1 220+ to 6'0 208. Even if PP's are exaggerated slightly, he still seems even bigger.

I think a team taking him to strictly play him at S would get a good safety, but I'd love to see what a guy with his abilities can do at CB in the pros. Unreal size and speed combo.
Old 11-09-2010, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

*shrug* was it any different with Webster and Thomas last year when CC Brown and Michael Johnsonwere making everyone look terrible? People don't like excuses...

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's unfair to call Jenkins overrated. Overrated based on what? If it's based on last season, he's not overrated. He played great even if he was 1 on 1 most of the time. He had a superb season last year and that was one of the main reasons why our defense was so good, especially down the stretch. If it's based on this season, well no one has said that he's been playing good. He's having a horrible season just like a lot of his teammates.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 03:33 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
PP is bigger and i think faster than Rolle.....6'1 220+ to 6'0 208. Even if PP's are exaggerated slightly, he still seems even bigger.

I think a team taking him to strictly play him at S would get a good safety, but I'd love to see what a guy with his abilities can do at CB in the pros. Unreal size and speed combo.
CB is the more valueable position, his current position, and projected position. Just like Malcolm Jenkins and Antrell Rolle he'll get his shot at CB first, it would be a mistake to try him at FS right away IMO. We can get a guy like Deunta Williams early in the 2nd round if we choose, and Peterson & Jenkins makes a nice CB duo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 03:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
He wasn't all that good last year in his "breakout season"
Ummm no. Actually, he was excellent. I'll be the first to admit, he's played like ass this year, but he was fantastic last season. Now Maclin got the best of him in a game, but he was pretty much locking down anyone who opposed him.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 03:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've said it before, but he doesnt have the greatest attitude. He can get demoralized if he gets beat, but when he's got it going...he plays with an unmatched swagger, and just gets better and better as the game wears on. He has all the talent in the world, but a pretty bad attitude to go with it. As is the case with many players.

He needs a good kick in the ass every once and a while. And yes, schematic changes and better safety play will help him out as well. I'm not worried about him yet...but he needs to learn to man up, because he has evidently quit before, when things get tough. And that crap just isnt going to fly...especially if we land one of those stronger willed coaches.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 04:22 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's true.

I think it is harder for a special teams coach to head coaching job because while they have experience in both offense and defense, they aren't masters of either. They have to have a good OC and DC to be successful. Harbaugh has the benefit of a strong organization. They have an offensive staff including Cam Cameron, Al Saunders and Jim Zorn, who I think actually over think the game. I like Harbaugh, he is a strong head coach who is just runs the locker room and balances the team.

Normally when a team is looking for a new head coach they are clearing house with the coordinators too. Do you want to hire a HC, a DC, and a OC or just 2 of them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 04:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
*shrug* was it any different with Webster and Thomas last year when CC Brown and Michael Johnsonwere making everyone look terrible? People don't like excuses...
Aren't you contradicting yourself in the same sentence? You say Brown and Johnson were making everyone look terrible, but Webster and Thomas were good? *shrug* Try again.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 04:53 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Aren't you contradicting yourself in the same sentence? You say Brown and Johnson were making everyone look terrible, but Webster and Thomas were good? *shrug* Try again.
Our safety situation last year was just as bad, if not worse, and quite frankly, even with that, our CBs had much better years than Jenkins is having this year.

Webster was having a great year until he got hurt, then he had a rough 4 games or so in a row after that and was above average but not shutdown after that.

TT was actually having an amazing year last year, even with the terrible safety play.

So while the safeties are surely part of the problem, they aren't the sole reason why Jenkins is having a terrible year. He's just having a bad year, that's all.

Look at the Jets. They basically run cover 0 every 3rd down and their safeties are terrible too. They manage.

Jenkins is just having a bad year.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:01 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems like a good fit in SF if he does get cut....

The one thing Singletary has done well is motivate unmotivated players.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:12 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

there's less than a 1 percent chance he gets cut.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:26 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think if I reranked the 08 corners Id rank Jenkins about 6th which is fine, id kick him in the nards if he did that on my team though

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote