Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-09-2010, 02:02 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
wonderful.picked up Stafford after Romo went down and now this?I am the kiss of death in FF
I can one-up you.
I started with Ryan Grant as my #2 RB behind DeAngelo Williams.
Then for Romo and then Romo went down. Then obtained Stafford and now this. Nothing I can do to overcome that much *****.

I thought Sam Bradford wouldn't last this long before his shoulder got hurt.
Maybe Stafford can bounce back too. Remember the Dolphins didn't want Drew Brees coming away from the Chargers because of his bad shoulder.

So don't bury Stafford yet. But I think it will/should affect the Young Guns thread poll results!
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 02:16 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I hope for the sake of the other teams in the NFCN, that Jeff Backus remains the Lions LT forever.
So do those of us who don't judge players based on a single play.

Against the league's best pass rush (the Giants), Backus gave up just one sack and two additional pressures (no additional hits) in 54 passing attempts. Backus also matched up against the likely defensive player of the year and sack leader (Clay Matthews) for most of the game against the Packers and gave up just one sack and no additional pressures or hits.

Backus has completely shut down guys like Trent Cole, Jared Allen, James Hall, and Brian Orakpo this season. Here are the pass rushers that Backus has gone up against this season:

Julius Peppers
Trent Cole (T-6th in NFL in sacks)
Jared Allen
Clay Matthews (1st in NFL in sacks)
James Hall (T-6th in NFL in sacks)
Osi Umenyiora (T-3rd in NFL in sacks)
Brian Orakpo (T-6th in NFL in sacks)
Calvin Pace / Jason Taylor

Backus has given up a grand total of three sacks to that collection of pass rushers.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BeerBaron is just angry because he knows the Bears have an inflated record and Jay Cutler sucks ass. Their offensive line is pathetic. The Bears have a terrible GM and head coach. They are going no where.
Old 11-09-2010, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The ironic thing with Stafford is he got hit a hell of a lot more at Georgia than he has in the pros. Maybe it's harder surfaces for all i know but it could be just a fluke thing that will work itself out. With him in the lineup they have a chance to win every game so i'm hoping he comes back good as new next year. They may have to change the way they use him as in getting rid of the ball quicker, saying no to running the ball.........
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
I said he was injury prone last year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
No body cares what you think.
It was a joke but thanks for the neg rep.
Old 11-09-2010, 02:52 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
BeerBaron is just angry because he knows the Bears have an inflated record and Jay Cutler sucks ass. Their offensive line is pathetic. The Bears have a terrible GM and head coach. They are going no where.
I deny none of that. I would gladly trade our o-line for just about any other o-line in the league right now....though after seeing the Cowboys and how terrible theirs is, I'd probably shy away from theirs. JA hasn't had a good draft in like 4 years and Lovie pisses me off to no end.

Still......we're doing better than the Lions.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:40 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
If Stafford was behind our putrid OL this year he wouldn't make it through a series.

You can say that Cutler sucks (which is wrong, but whatevs), but you can't deny the fact that he's a tough ************.

The dude has taken a pounding the past year and a half and is still standing. Give Jay Megatron, a solid OL and a decent run game and I think this "Jay sucks" **** would be flushed down the toilet.

A Lions fan talking ****. ******* classic.

I still love you though Scotty.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 04:00 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I deny none of that. I would gladly trade our o-line for just about any other o-line in the league right now....though after seeing the Cowboys and how terrible theirs is, I'd probably shy away from theirs. JA hasn't had a good draft in like 4 years and Lovie pisses me off to no end.

Still......we're doing better than the Lions.
Doug Free > Chris Williams by a mile. You can call the rest a wash, or even give Chicago the upgrade if you want that's fine, but at least we have a sure thing franchise LT that's in his mid 20's. But our guys do at least to make an attempt to block and halfway get in the way lol, I saw clips of you guys where players were stunting and coming in for kill shots.

Point well taken with Cutler, dude is a tough SOB, he gets his ass tossed around and hit for 4 quarters but he still gets up and keeps playing. Dallas was crushing him but he stayed composed and ended up throwing darts to finish the game for the win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
If Stafford was behind our putrid OL this year he wouldn't make it through a series.

You can say that Cutler sucks (which is wrong, but whatevs), but you can't deny the fact that he's a tough ************.

The dude has taken a pounding the past year and a half and is still standing. Give Jay Megatron, a solid OL and a decent run game and I think this "Jay sucks" **** would be flushed down the toilet.

We're fighting back because BeerBaron is relentless with it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 04:14 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
We're fighting back because BeerBaron is relentless with it.
We don't claim BB as one of ours so if this is the rhyme for your reason then by all means go ahead, although no more Jay Cutler bashing or I'll blow a ******* gasket.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know Cutler has been hit alot and is playing fairly well with all the pressure on him and the improved Bears D have you at 5-3. But if Cutler got his shoulder planted in the ground just at the right angle just like Stafford, he could just as well as be hurt too. It's luck thats all it is. It's not about toughness, if you separate your AC joint Grade 2 or grade 3 now since he came back when it wasn't fully healed, you can't throw the ball period. End of story.

Yes that injury was Backus fault his lone error really this year. Since then it probably lit a fire under him and he has been almost lights out against some very very good pass rushers. I could desribe every sack against Lions(only 13 or so) if you would like but I'll spare you and not many sacks/pressures/hits are Backus fault besides Peppers and the second Osi sack on missed cut block(although Stanton held on too long). Matthews sack wouldn't have been a sack if Hill didn't have to move due to a blitz from the right and the first Osi sack Stanton had room to step up in the pocket and Backus had pushed Osi past Stanton but he got his hand out and strip sacked him. Only Lions fans would know this though because who else watches Lions games until your team is playing them. Pass protection is much better than years past but the run blocking blows but Backus is far from the problem in pass pro or the run game. 2 of Staffords major injuries last years non throwing shoulder and this second injury have nothing to do with the Oline.

Surgery or a year of rest, Stafford can come back with no problems. Grossman was injury prone and then was finally able to stay healthy although he stunk, Phil Sims was hurt his first 4 years. Stafford career is far from over and he'll back next year well rested and has shown enough IMO to do some damage (6tds 1 int, leads in both games injured in and W against Washington) . Bradford came back from the same thing from college to rookie season I believe and is fine this year. Stafford can very well do the same.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Courtney Brown
Old 11-09-2010, 04:24 PM    (permalink
lowlife
Veteran

lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope the Bears do go nowhere so they clean house.

Marinelli needs to come back home, the defensive line has been **** since he left. Not even ****, the semi-digested ****** bits of corn kernel in the **** since he left.

Back on topic, too bad for Stafford. He probably would be a Top 5-7 QB sooner rather than later... (insert obligatory if he could stay healthy sentiment).

Was really looking forward to a Freeman v Stafford Draft 2009 showdown extravaganza in week 15.
lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 04:29 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Stafford had injury problems last year too (his knee) and that's the cause for concern.

It probably is bad luck that he landed on his shoulder, but there are red flags now and I don't see a problem with it.

I remember Rex Grossman blowing out his knee two times and everyone believing they were fluke injuries. But the year before he separated his wrist (or his fingers) and the year Orton started over him he was injured against Washington.

Cutler has gotten ******* rocked though on a consistent basis. I'm talking knockout type blows and he still gets up. Maybe Stafford's body just can't take that kind of pounding. It has nothing to do with toughness, but some guys are just more injury prone than others based on build.

Quote:
Old 11-09-2010, 04:34 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We don't claim BB as one of ours so if this is the rhyme for your reason then by all means go ahead, although no more Jay Cutler bashing or I'll blow a ******* gasket.
"Ours?" Please. I feel like the only Bears fan that posts somewhat regularly outside of the team forum anymore.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:40 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Doug Free > Chris Williams by a mile. You can call the rest a wash, or even give Chicago the upgrade if you want that's fine, but at least we have a sure thing franchise LT that's in his mid 20's. But our guys do at least to make an attempt to block and halfway get in the way lol, I saw clips of you guys where players were stunting and coming in for kill shots.

Point well taken with Cutler, dude is a tough SOB, he gets his ass tossed around and hit for 4 quarters but he still gets up and keeps playing. Dallas was crushing him but he stayed composed and ended up throwing darts to finish the game for the win.
Do remember that earlier this year, anytime someone was talking about how bad their line was, I offered to trade. They were (and are) the worst group in the league. Can't even block the most simple pass rushers....they get nothing in the run game....terrible terrible terrible.

Then I watched the Cowboys play the Packers and **** like this was going on:

So...yeah. Both of lines are just awful. Doug Free may have the most hope out of anyone on either of them, but still....as units, they're both just so freaking terrible.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Stafford had injury problems last year too (his knee) and that's the cause for concern.

It probably is bad luck that he landed on his shoulder, but there are red flags now and I don't see a problem with it.

I remember Rex Grossman blowing out his knee two times and everyone believing they were fluke injuries. But the year before he separated his wrist (or his fingers) and the year Orton started over him he was injured against Washington.

Cutler has gotten ******* rocked though on a consistent basis. I'm talking knockout type blows and he still gets up. Maybe Stafford's body just can't take that kind of pounding. It has nothing to do with toughness, but some guys are just more injury prone than others based on build.
Don't know why he's any different that Cutler in terms of build though. Cutler is probably stronger being the league longer but Cutler is listed 6'3 233 lbs and Stafford is 6'2 230 lbs. So Stafford is stockier than Cutler and should be able to take a hit better one would think. Stafford took many hits in college at Georgia. I don't care who the Quarterback is, Culpepper or Hefty Lefty or whoever, you drive someones shoulder into the ground there is a good chance you can get hurt and if you come back before its healed there is a good chance you will be hurt again most likely worse which is the case. Sometimes you can escape the body rocking shots like Cutler has, but I wouldn't expect it all the time.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 05:17 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I've gained a ton of respect for Cutler this year. I'm almost positive that 90% of the NFL's quarterbacks would have curled into the fetal position and done on IR already by week three had they been in his situation this year. Cutler just stands strong in the pocket and keeps on firing.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 05:20 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I've gained a ton of respect for Cutler this year. I'm almost positive that 90% of the NFL's quarterbacks would have curled into the fetal position and done on IR already by week three had they been in his situation this year. Cutler just stands strong in the pocket and keeps on firing.
This past week they started rolling him out and such. I'm sure that goes against every Martz principle in the book, but it was working.

Maybe Cutler has developed as as instinctual underdog. I mean, he went to Vanderbilt for one......and has gotten just beat to hell and torn up these last two seasons. Somehow he's not dead and keeps on trucking.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:28 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I've never seen the Lions play, but I definitely know for a fact that Jeff Backus sucks. Definitely.

In fact, I'm pretty sure it was Backus himself who injured Stafford. Bastard just blindsided him and then high fived a Jets player.
Thats a good one. Good news for the Lions is that There are really no LT worth's a 1ST Round pick take PP and then get a good LT who falls to the 2ND.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 05:42 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyz View Post
Thats a good one. Good news for the Lions is that There are really no LT worth's a 1ST Round pick take PP and then get a good LT who falls to the 2ND.
There aren't even any of those.

Gabe Carimi - RT only as a pro. If you're a power running team (not many of those left in the league) then maybe you can try him a LT....but he's just not light enough on his feet to handle speed rushers without help.

Anthony Castonzo - I watched him just get toasted by Steven Friday of VT. It's one thing if a speedster just beats him a few times....that'll happen to just about any LT, but he was even getting bull rushed and driven back. Maybe that was a flukey game, but I got really turned off to him. He looked like he was playing with lead weights on his feet. Another guy I think is a RT only.

Marcus Cannon - Moving to G or RT. Similar situation to Carimi though he does look pretty light on his feet for a guy his size....not a franchise LT though. Could maybe play there in a pinch.

Derek Sherrod - The one guy I see with NFL LT potential. I think he's going to get shoved waaay up draft boards as a result. Lots of teams need a pass blocker and he is the only good bet early....wouldn't surprise me to see him go in the high teens if he works out well.

DeMarcus Love - Love his versatility. Has played LT, RT and even G I believe in the same game at times depending on the scheme they are going with. I don't know if he's an NFL LT though, but he'll make for a more than solid G or RT I feel.

Just a bad, bad year for a team needing LTs.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:54 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Cutler has become so hated and overrated that he's become underrated considering his situation.

I'm on Jay's ass for missing throws, but it's tough to throw when you are looking at where the pass rush is coming from instead of looking downfield.

Go to 1:35 and tell me how he's not down for a while -

Quote:
Old 11-09-2010, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
It was a joke but thanks for the neg rep.
neg rep is such a sad thing to recieve.

Anyway. **** this season. **** it hard.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is really unfortunate. I love Matthew Stafford and really like these young Lions. By next year, they could very well be the team to beat in the NFC North. I'm reluctant to call Stafford "injury prone" quite yet. As a poster above pointed out, he rushed back from it, and paid for it. It completely reminds me of Bradford last year at Oklahoma.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
neg rep is such a sad thing to recieve.

Anyway. **** this season. **** it hard.
I agree with your second point. I was so upset that I almost cried on Sunday, and I haven't cried since 1998.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote