1. Adrian Clayborn DE Iowa The Bengals need to sure up the pass rush and Clayborn is the man to do it.
2. Gabe Carimi RT Wisconsin I am moving Fat Albert to LG and inserting Carimi in at RT. The line will be solidified this way.
3. Greg Little WR North Carolina 6'3'' 220 lbs He is a huge target with a early second round grade. He will fall bacause of the troubles at UNC. The value is there at this point.
4. Ricky Stanzi QB Iowa 6'4'' 230 lbs. Stanzi has played in a pro style offense at Iowa so his transition will be a little smother. Palmer Jr. will be gone. Stanzi is seasoned and has an NFL arm. He just doesn't have elite talent around him to make him stand out.
5. Owen Marecic FB Stanford 6'1' 245 lbs. If you haven't noticed, the Bengals need a FB in the worst way. Marecic is the best of the best at the position this year. I am tired of seeing Gresham lined up as a FB. Go get him.
6. Traded for Nelson I believe.
7. James Rodgers WR Oregon St. 5'7'' 188 lbs. He is a late round flyer. He is Darren Sproles lite. I have seen him in games and he is shifty as heck. I would like him to compete as a return man and WR. He might just take Quan Cosby's job.
Who Dey & Go Bucks
The Bengals are going to the Super Bowl.
Last edited by FootballGod : 11-09-2010 at 12:19 PM.