Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-11-2010, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Haha Ravens fan call it a body slam, Falcons fan call it a swim move. It was a clear arm extend push, not an igredious move but definitely any pro ref should call that especially in the situation. Defender actually did the best thing which was to sell it as no way in hell Josh Wilson breaks up that pass with Roddy White even if he does fight through the push. Still though with his momentum going the other direction that push off could have easily gotten him off balance.
I still don't like just flopping. This isn't soccer/basketball, you have to play through that. I did see the arm extend, but you can't honestly tell me that he couldn't have stayed up.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL refs are pathetic.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:18 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
I still don't like just flopping. This isn't soccer/basketball, you have to play through that. I did see the arm extend, but you can't honestly tell me that he couldn't have stayed up.
And you can't honestly tell me that you believe that shouldn't have been a penalty. I do understand that the Falcons were in field goal range anyways and the odds of them winning the game were still fairly high at that point, but you have to make that call and you have to make the kicker make a field goal because that was absolutely horse ****. You can ***** and whine about how it wasn't enough contact but we all know if a DB made a move like that its immediately pass interference, which goes right back to the offensive bias we see in today's NFL. By the rule, that was pass interference and it should have been called as such.

I think its important to note that Im not trying to take anything away from the Falcons, you played a great game and our offensive gameplan was absolutely horrible. Ray Rice had 4 carries in the first half. I'm not surprised by the way our defense played because Im pretty sure an 8 year old with a copy of Madden 2001 could call a better game then Greg Mattison.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
And you can't honestly tell me that you believe that shouldn't have been a penalty. I do understand that the Falcons were in field goal range anyways and the odds of them winning the game were still fairly high at that point, but you have to make that call and you have to make the kicker make a field goal because that was absolutely horse ****. You can ***** and whine about how it wasn't enough contact but we all know if a DB made a move like that its immediately pass interference, which goes right back to the offensive bias we see in today's NFL. By the rule, that was pass interference and it should have been called as such.

I think its important to note that Im not trying to take anything away from the Falcons, you played a great game and our offensive gameplan was absolutely horrible. Ray Rice had 4 carries in the first half. I'm not surprised by the way our defense played because Im pretty sure an 8 year old with a copy of Madden 2001 could call a better game then Greg Mattison.
Seriously, I saw a 15 yard penalty last week because the defensive lineman's hand touched the back of the QBs helmet.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Seriously, I saw a 15 yard penalty last week because the defensive lineman's hand touched the back of the QBs helmet.
It was a vicious blow to the head. That QB is lucky to be alive.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys your sarcasm is an overreaction, this whole fine thing isnt going to get out of control or ruin the integrity of the game. GOD! Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:30 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
It's hard to miss Manning's head too. It's unfair to expect defenders to avoid something so huge.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is there any debate that Mattison is the worst DC in the NFL???
Old 11-11-2010, 11:49 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
is there any debate that Mattison is the worst DC in the NFL???
You mean you didnt enjoy watchin Ryan pick apart your D all game long and rushing 4 at most?

Did he not see the film where Sam Baker is absolutely horrible? Meh guess you can blame it on a short week and he had some Oprah tivo to catch up on.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

but when he decided to blitz it was ******* engage 8 from Madden. NO ******* **** MATT RYAN IS GOING TO PICK THAT UP. THAT NEVER WORKED ON ME WHEN I WAS 8 DURING MADDEN.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:51 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
You mean you didnt enjoy watchin Ryan pick apart your D all game long and rushing 4 at most?

Did he not see the film where Sam Baker is absolutely horrible? Meh guess you can blame it on a short week and he had some Oprah tivo to catch up on.
It reminded me of Bob Babich a few years ago for the Bears. Don't bother rushing more than 4 ever.....ever. Our d-line would just get driven backwards and the QB would have 10 seconds to wait for someone to get open. It was horrible. I could feel the Raven's pain.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I never imagined being able to hate anything more then the steelers. I am really shocked the man actually is a part of th Ravens once proud defensive tradition.,
Old 11-12-2010, 12:17 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And you can't honestly tell me that you believe that shouldn't have been a penalty.
No doubt it should have been but falling over and bitching aren't how you get a flag, no ref watches a guy do that and feels inclined to throw a flag. Need to make a play, falling over is just unforgivable by a defender and made that an easy throw instead of staying with his man and forcing Ryan to throw it up.

Ravens didn't deserve to win though, their offense in the first half was horrible and their defense the entire game was just pathetic.

I have to say that I argued Childress over Mathison in a thread last week and I will still take him as the worst coach, but Mathison certainly has DC on lock, that was not the first time they have done that and it is just ridiculous to watch, I don't get how you look at the personnel and think that is a good idea? Everyone on here knows that the secondary is by far the biggest weakness on that Ravens team and you are exposing it and asking it to be the star on the defense. I'm not a fan of big blitzing or over the top blitzing, but you need to at least rush 4 on every play and if I'm the Ravens, I'd send 5. You have Suggs and Ngata who both basically require a double team to stop consistently so why not play the numbers game and send them with some support... Ed Reed will eat rushed throws for breakfast, lunch and tea but you have him having to actually cover...

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 03:26 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just skimming through and thought Id share my thoughts on the game. Idk how Raven fans can get upset about penalties. Theres always bad calls but seriously every game its the refs? The ravens are their own worst enemy and have been for the last few years, they just commit the most ridiculous penalties at the most important time to shoot themselves in the foot. They'd be much more dominant if they stopped committing penalties. As for the Falcons, I'll eat some crow and give them props. I didnt think they were legit but they really came through tonight ad had a big game. Ryan played very well. I find it funny how we get **** prime time games this year and the first NFL network game is amazing.

Also, please remind me never to make ATLdirtybirds angry. EVER. I seriously thought there was going to be a "RIP ATLdirtybirds" thread tomorrow morning if the Falcons lost this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Last edited by Jvig43 : 11-12-2010 at 03:38 AM.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:13 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Just skimming through and thought Id share my thoughts on the game. Idk how Raven fans can get upset about penalties. Theres always bad calls but seriously every game its the refs? The ravens are their own worst enemy and have been for the last few years, they just commit the most ridiculous penalties at the most important time to shoot themselves in the foot. They'd be much more dominant if they stopped committing penalties. As for the Falcons, I'll eat some crow and give them props. I didnt think they were legit but they really came through tonight ad had a big game. Ryan played very well. I find it funny how we get **** prime time games this year and the first NFL network game is amazing.

Also, please remind me never to make ATLdirtybirds angry. EVER. I seriously thought there was going to be a "RIP ATLdirtybirds" thread tomorrow morning if the Falcons lost this game.
Ravens fans are upset about the penalties because they were bad calls. We aren't the only ones saying it, the damn Falcons fans are saying it as well. I made a clear point of recognizing how atrocious our gameplan was and how well the Falcons played, but that doesn't excuse bad calls by the refs nor does it make it ok that they were made in the first place. Honestly, if they hadn't botched that Suggs call and the Falcons are forced to kick a field goal instead of tossing that TD to White then the entire game shifts in the Ravens favor if they drive down and score a TD like they did. That one stings more then the White one.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 11-12-2010, 07:27 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post

That's pretty much sums up every week against the Ravens defense nowadays. Any QB can pick apart our defense since there's so much time to sit back in the pocket, and it doesn't help that our LBs can't cover (the one that can is our best pass-rusher) so the type of scheme Mattison is using really doesn't fit with the personnel. I wouldn't be surprised if whoever starts at QB in the CAR game has a decent day :(.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:33 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
That's pretty much sums up every week against the Ravens defense nowadays. Any QB can pick apart our defense since there's so much time to sit back in the pocket, and it doesn't help that our LBs can't cover (the one that can is our best pass-rusher) so the type of scheme Mattison is using really doesn't fit with the personnel. I wouldn't be surprised if whoever starts at QB in the CAR game has a decent day :(.
You're going to destroy Carolina.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

still Clausen can have a decent day with this terrible D. it makes me sick to my stomach.
Old 11-12-2010, 10:22 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Players, not plays Ravens fans. I have a feeling your defense's decline has more to do with talent than you're willing to let on.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:32 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Normally I'm inclined to agree with you YFS, and we've had similar discussions before concerning this topic, but last night was a pretty strong example of how to get outcoached. I do agree that recently the level of talent on our defense, particularly in the secondary has dropped a considerable amount, but trying to say our defense is not talented is kind of ridiculous. Gregg isn't the player he once was, but Ngata is arguably the top defensive lineman in the league and Redding is playing very well right now as well. Cody actually played last night as well and looked alright. Ray Lewis is still Ray Lewis and Ill argue that he's as good as any ILB in the league right now. He had one of his best seasons last year and he's continued to play well this season. Suggs had 2 sacks last night and is one of the most complete 3-4 OLBs in the league, but he suffers from a lack of quality pass rush situations. Mattison refuses to utilize his skillset effectively. Ed Reed is still Ed Reed, he has 3 interceptions in 3 games and he changes the entire dynamic of our defensive backfield. There is talent on the defense, they just aren't being utilized properly. Anyone watching the game could tell you that.
Quote:
Old 11-12-2010, 10:40 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Players, not plays Ravens fans. I have a feeling your defense's decline has more to do with talent than you're willing to let on.
Yes we don't have the talent that we used to on defense. We have about three guys that need to be replaced in the starting lineup/we need to draft or sign a better talent. Dawan Landry and Jarret Johnson have been awful this season (more so Landry than Johnson), our #2 ILBs haven't done much of anything no matter who's in there, and the corners are hit-or-miss on any given week. That's no excuse for using a scheme that doesn't fit the players though. We definitely don't have the ability to get a consistent pass-rush by rushing 3 or 4 guys, yet Mattison continues to try to do so week in and week out. The LBs he's dropping into coverage can't even do that well, it just doesn't make sense. I'm a firm believer in that the NFL is a scheme league and not a players league, and we don't have the scheme to be successful.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:53 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh, when the Ravens did blitz him, he'd beat the blitz and hit the hot read more often than not.

You guys need corners in the worst way. TBH, the thought of leaving those guys in man-to-man probably scares Harbaugh and Mattinson to death.

Remember, they watch these guys every day in practice. They know what they can and can't do.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 11:02 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

I was absolutely livid when we passed on Kyle Wilson last year, and it still stings to this day. No denying the trade down value we got, but god dammit did I ever want Kyle Wilson.
Quote:
Old 11-12-2010, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Still w/ Rex Ryans D we at points durin 2008 had Frank walker as our #2 or #1 and we were fine.

Ed Reed would eat up rushed passes to the hot route all day. It obviously isnt working now we should go to a rushing D.
Old 11-12-2010, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Fans pay to see players, so it's easier to blame it all on coaches instead of considering the idea that players have something to do with the quality of play. When things go well, most fans don't talk about coaches as much.