Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-10-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Over or under 3 games until Pennington gets hurt?
Are the Giants on their upcoming schedule?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 10:09 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Regular View Post
I was not sold on Henne at all this year. He hasn't impressed me. With the talent around him he should have shown more.
I agree..... which makes me even madder we got a LOSS to him and his team 4 weeks ago. 7-2 now instead of 6-3...... what a bad loss.

This justifies why I didn't put Henne's name in the Young Guns Poll. Where's the guy who asked me why Henne's name wasn't in there?
Old 11-10-2010, 10:53 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Think this is a great move, but I'm one those that thinks Pennington may be the most underrated QB of the past decade.

I'm almost certain it is because of the noodle arm but people totally overlook that he is very good in the intermediate and short game, which a team with Bess, Marshall and Brown/Williams as it's top receivers absolutely needs. Henne is a bit of a gunslinger who loves to go deep and they just don't have that type of weapon for him.

Chad Pennington just wins games with composure and accuracy. He is the guy that Colt McCoy should study for what to do because I think they share a lot of characteristics in their physical and mental makeup as QBs.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
I agree..... which makes me even madder we got a LOSS to him and his team 4 weeks ago. 7-2 now instead of 6-3...... what a bad loss.

This justifies why I didn't put Henne's name in the Young Guns Poll. Where's the guy who asked me why Henne's name wasn't in there?
Henne doesn't belong near the guys you put in the poll.
People in here like to talk him up because of his big arm, potential, and the solid weapons around him, but he has held them back if anything.

The game where Miami beat us, Henne was not impressive and he had what seemed like 10 seconds each pass attempt. Matthews wasn't playing and their O-Line just destroyed any attempt at a passrush we showed. He may amount to something in the future, but right now Pennington, even with his limitations, is a better option. He's just so smart and systematic and with all the talent on that offense I expect him to play very well.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 12:24 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For what it's worth, with Brandon Marshall and Davone Bess's YAC abilities, they seem like a good compliment to Pennington.

Pennington won't be throwing bombs, but with his accuracy and these WR's being able to do something with the ball in their hands, the passing game could be successful. Not to mention if he cuts the INT's. Last year for the Titans, the switch from Collins to Young was so impactful partly because Young didn't throw INT's and Collins did. So protecting the football alone will be a significant improvement.

That is, assuming Pennington doesn't come out and stink up with joint with multiple picks and diminished accuracy. We haven't seen the guy a while...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:58 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really don't like this at all, especially if it's for more than a week or 2. Don't really get the mass amount of hate for Henne in this thread. Generally he's been very good with what he's been given. Miami's offense has just been so insanely conservative. There are constantly 7 guys left in to block and a fair amount of max protection plays too. Very rarely run shot gun, run a bunch of crappy PA plays over and over even in obvious passing situations. Henne really has no freedom when he's shown he can sling the ball in the past, team really just has no confidence in him it seems.

As for the interceptions, in both the 3 INT games 2 of them came late when the game was out of reach (both of which in the Ravens game were as much the receivers fault as Henne's). The team is playing poor in general atm so I guess they wanted to change things up, but Henne is far from the biggest reason at the moment.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 10:30 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't they also put a waiver claim in on Moss? attempted Marshall reunion ftw
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 10:31 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Really don't like this at all, especially if it's for more than a week or 2. Don't really get the mass amount of hate for Henne in this thread.
???
I didn't see any hatred being spewed in here, just people who agreed with the coaches decision to go to Pennington.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:35 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a good look for Henne, and honestly how do you return to a starter after this? He sat as a rookie and learned, he has his LT and franchise WR, there really aren't any more excuses for him.

I remember reading that Parcells was not confident in him or losing confidence in his play, so it's not all that surprising, just a pretty big blow for a team who obviously needs a franchise signal caller. They are gonna be right back to trying to find that guy and they are back to being in division contention each year also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:10 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's too bad, as I like Henne. But it's the Phins, so . . .

GO TITANS!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 12:35 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is this the thread to lol at miamis recent second round qb history? Feeley, pat white, beck, henne...and I think I even missed one.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 02:16 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Is this the thread to lol at miamis recent second round qb history? Feeley, pat white, beck, henne...and I think I even missed one.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
They traded a second for Culpepper. If that counts.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
They traded a second for Culpepper. If that counts.
Yeah and it was because Saban didn't trust this guys shoulder to heal properly

I thank him every day. :)

Last edited by Auron : 11-11-2010 at 06:59 PM.
Auron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron View Post
Yeah and it was because Saban didn't trust this guys shoulder to heal properly

I thank him every day. :)
Uggg dont remind me. No telling where this team would be if we had Brees. And it was really the team's doctors you should thank for Brees to be in a Saints uniform instead of a Dolphins.

I wish we can find our franchise QB. :( Maybe Henne could be it I dunno. Too early in his career to give up on him.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Really don't like this at all, especially if it's for more than a week or 2. Don't really get the mass amount of hate for Henne in this thread. Generally he's been very good with what he's been given. Miami's offense has just been so insanely conservative. There are constantly 7 guys left in to block and a fair amount of max protection plays too. Very rarely run shot gun, run a bunch of crappy PA plays over and over even in obvious passing situations. Henne really has no freedom when he's shown he can sling the ball in the past, team really just has no confidence in him it seems.

As for the interceptions, in both the 3 INT games 2 of them came late when the game was out of reach (both of which in the Ravens game were as much the receivers fault as Henne's). The team is playing poor in general atm so I guess they wanted to change things up, but Henne is far from the biggest reason at the moment.
Yeah, only three or four of Henne's interceptions have been because of poor throws or judgment errors. The one at the end of the Steelers game wasn't even an interception. It clearly hit the ground, no one will dispute that. It just wasn't reviewed because it was fourth down (hence the desperation throw) and didn't matter. Brandon Marshall says every week on the Michael Irvin show that he is directly responsible for a few of Henne's interceptions. People who just look and see the 8/10 split don't know any of this though.

I honestly think this change is temporary, and unlike others I don't think it is going to be the end of Henne. It's not like he's a bad quarterback, we just haven't been effective scoring the ball with him for some reason. Yes, it could be his fault, but it could also be that the system in place just doesn't work for him at this point in his career. Obviously if Pennington still has it, the match is ideal and we should see some great production. The problem is no one knows if Pennington still has it. A warm game in Miami is perfect for him though.

Last edited by dolphinfan2k5 : 11-11-2010 at 07:12 PM.
dolphinfan2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 07:59 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you guys think this is only temporary what is the point in that? You want to bench your young supposed franchise guy for the old vet for 3 games just cause? Unless you planned on doing it for the rest of the season then you may as well leave Henne in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:44 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Development paths are all screwy lately. I don 't think taking him out spells death for his role in Miami. It's all about how he responds. As long as they need an answer at QB and as long as he is still in the mix, there's always the chance he gets better and wins it back.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Uggg dont remind me. No telling where this team would be if we had Brees. And it was really the team's doctors you should thank for Brees to be in a Saints uniform instead of a Dolphins.

I wish we can find our franchise QB. :( Maybe Henne could be it I dunno. Too early in his career to give up on him.
Hire bad doctors and you get a bad quarterback.

Culpepper was dreadful before his knee was injured, he was a turnover machine. That was the season after they traded Moss, Culpepper was great at just throwing it deep and know that Moss would leap and catch it.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well that was all rather anti-climactic.

Time to get Thiggy with it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
Hire bad doctors and you get a bad quarterback.

Culpepper was dreadful before his knee was injured, he was a turnover machine. That was the season after they traded Moss, Culpepper was great at just throwing it deep and know that Moss would leap and catch it.
Everyone says this but his best season was when Moss was out for most of the year and Burleson looked like a baller.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 06:31 PM    (permalink
J255979-11nine
Veteran

J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
Everyone says this but his best season was when Moss was out for most of the year and Burleson looked like a baller.
Moss missed 3 ******* games that year.

Roger Goodell: Protecting the business by ruining the game.
J255979-11nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J255979-11nine View Post
Moss missed 3 ******* games that year.
He barely played in 2 of the other games when he got injured and didn't do much of anything for a couple games when he came back. Moss wasn't the reason for Culpepper's all-pro season.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bottom line is Henne and Penny are both out for the year more than likely.
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
He barely played in 2 of the other games when he got injured and didn't do much of anything for a couple games when he came back. Moss wasn't the reason for Culpepper's all-pro season.
True, but let's not pretend like Moss had nothing to do with it. He did catch 1/3rd of Culpepper's 39 TDs.