Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-22-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got some update on my Nexus 4. But it was only to JB 4.3, I already have that. I read there was an update needed for the new Nexus 7 but I don't know why my phone would need that push.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I doubt we'll see another update to JB. I'd imagine the next update will be KLP, which is apparently supposed to come out with the new nexus 5.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So none of you Nexus owners got an update yesterday?

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-23-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
So none of you Nexus owners got an update yesterday?
I'll check mine later...but i don't think the GNex is going to receive anymore updates after JB.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:19 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh. My. God.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/27/tech/m...html?hpt=hp_t2
Old 08-27-2013, 01:27 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
nice! i better get a case for my 4s, i've been running it without one cuz i like that feel, bro. it's 1.5 yrs old and still in good condition, just in time for this trade in thing.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Big deal. You can sell your phone to any cell phone re-sale store and get like $100 for your used phone. I take mine to the cell phone guy (no joke that's the name of the business) where i'm from. apple is the last to do something like this.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My buddy out in the desert just got himself two used Androids, a gold protocol droid and an astromech droid. He told me the protocol droid never shuts the hell up and the astromech just makes dumbass noises and keeps playing a voicemail left by the previous owner. I don't know why you guys hype this crap product so much, they sound like a nuisance to deal with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:14 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
My buddy out in the desert just got himself two used Androids, a gold protocol droid and an astromech droid. He told me the protocol droid never shuts the hell up and the astromech just makes dumbass noises and keeps playing a voicemail left by the previous owner. I don't know why you guys hype this crap product so much, they sound like a nuisance to deal with.
Is this a real post?

Edit: I knew there had to be a joke in here but I just got it. Hurr durr.

i done stole dis sig

Last edited by killxswitch : 08-27-2013 at 10:05 PM.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:31 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Thats what he gets for buying second hand electronics from small sand peoples. Them with their little beady eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:06 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
nice! i better get a case for my 4s, i've been running it without one cuz i like that feel, bro. it's 1.5 yrs old and still in good condition, just in time for this trade in thing.
Bruh, why do you want to put a case on an iPhone?! That's like putting a burka on Kate Upton.

Don't you want to feel the amazing craftsmanship in your palms? The feel of glass and metal sliding through your fingertips as your counterparts fumble through their plastic pieces of crap?

#iNtelligentDesign

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
Big deal. You can sell your phone to any cell phone re-sale store and get like $100 for your used phone. I take mine to the cell phone guy (no joke that's the name of the business) where i'm from. apple is the last to do something like this.
Yeah, but can you trade it in for an iPhone?! DIDN'T THINK SO.
Old 08-28-2013, 09:20 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Bruh, why do you want to put a case on an iPhone?! That's like putting a burka on Kate Upton.

Don't you want to feel the amazing craftsmanship in your palms? The feel of glass and metal sliding through your fingertips as your counterparts fumble through their plastic pieces of crap?

#iNtelligentDesign

Yeah, but can you trade it in for an iPhone?! DIDN'T THINK SO.
Since seeing your pic on Twitter I read all of your posts in Tom Haverford's voice.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-28-2013, 09:25 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Since seeing your pic on Twitter I read all of your posts in Tom Haverford's voice.
You are my hero...
Old 08-28-2013, 09:28 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Who's that? Do you follow me? What's your handle?
Old 08-28-2013, 09:29 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I look nothing like him!
Old 08-28-2013, 09:41 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
I look nothing like him!
I know. You really don't. But it just kind of happened.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-28-2013, 10:11 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I know. You really don't. But it just kind of happened.
Understandable. I actually like the guy so I don't mind it.

Now if you said Russel Peters then I'd wish evil things to happen to you bc that guy is a giant turd.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Thats what he gets for buying second hand electronics from small sand peoples. Them with their little beady eyes.
Tell me about it. The only people worse than them are those crazies that live in the caves. I know some people just say that's how they are, but they really are violent burdens to society.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

#iNtelligentDesign
I know i know, the last half year i've been without a case and it's too sweet.

#IWantAPhoneNotATablet
Old 08-28-2013, 02:31 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

RT "@slightlyaraiderfan I know i know, the last half year i've been without a case and it's too sweet.

#IWantAPhoneNotATablet"
Old 08-28-2013, 03:35 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What I think Apple should is stop trying to milk this Iphone and come out with another phone model instead of the same iphone every 6 months

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 03:59 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Exactly, why should they change anything when people will buy anything they come out with regardless of price. Apple makes good products but they are mostly overkill for most of their products. $2000 to web browse kills me. There are often considerably cheaper products that serve the same needs.

Leaked Droid 5 photos gives me a clue. I'm considering the Note 3 pretty hard but now I have minor hope for a quality qwerty phone.

http://blog.laptopmag.com/droid-5-qwerty-keyboard-leaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:04 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a smartphone that can take a bit of a beating and not require massive case.

Last edited by brat316 : 08-28-2013 at 04:11 PM.
brat316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hear that one nokia phone is a monster but it's a windows phone

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:05 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I regret getting insurance on my iPhone. I heard so many horror stories of cracked screens that I caved in and pay the extra 10 bucks a month.

My phone is purring like a kitten. Should probably get rid of the insurance now.