Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-07-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want kit kat NAO!!

Sounds great....I would have jumped on it if I didn have my S4

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:20 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would kill someone for stock Kit Kat on my Note 3.
Old 11-07-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Google needs to stop dicking around and push Kit Kat to my N4 already.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 07:07 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
pardon my stupidity but could someone give me a link for a first time rooter(s4) i am really sick of the at&t and samsung extra bullsht, every root link i google is different
pretty easy to root, youtube will usually have a step by step tutorial for ya if you search

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:39 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Omfg I Think My Phone Is Getting 4.4 Update. Holy ****.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:45 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

false alarm. Still running Jelly bean. Not sure what update came out.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:11 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
pardon my stupidity but could someone give me a link for a first time rooter(s4) i am really sick of the at&t and samsung extra bullsht, every root link i google is different
Like bantx said, YouTube is a great source.
My favorite site to go to is AndroidForums though.
I think they have great step by step instructions for every device.
They link or just forward a lot of work from xda developers
but it's dumbed down a whole lot more on AF.
I had zero root experience and rooted my HTC EVO and EVO 3D with no issues.
I have the LG Optimus G and plan on rooting that as soon as I get home now.

Change of topic, anyone using launchers? I tend to avoid them and just stick with custom roms.
Since I didn't root my OG right away, I started to play with them but the hours needed to set up a launcher from scratch the way you want it was just too much for me. I kept just removing them.
That was until I found Buzz Launcher. It's effin' great. Everyone who has it can create a custom profile, wall paper, icons, settings, etc... and then share it with anyone who wants it.
I've found some pretty cool ones that I've like and now currently use.
I've edited them a lil' bit to my liking but have found some pretty cool layouts that I have no clue how people came to make them.
All that with zero lag... still runs smooth and unnoticeable.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:20 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Holo launcher HD...I've used Nova TW and ADW and Holo is the best one I've come across yet. I like the layout for the screen buttons with the app button in the middle and I hate using multiple screens so I file all my apps together in 2 separate files on the home screen.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:54 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys I have a big problem.

I have a huge crush on the Nexus 5. But I also love my iPhone bc the iPhone is incredible and having one makes me a better human being than all of you. I kinda want both but understand that having both is utterly useless.

:(

I also have to wait a year to upgrade my phone and I'm ready for something new. I'm getting bored. But I'm not willing to pay a termination fee.

*Sad face*
Old 11-10-2013, 09:21 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is the Note 10 worth the $550? I just want something stable with a sexy display. I don't play many games, just web browsing and video watching and such.

It's either the $450 Asus Transformer Pad or $550 for the Note.. I haven't seen much about the new Transformer at all, and it doesn't look like anyone is carrying it in store so I can't molest it before I buy it.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The HTC One camera is pure trash. That is all.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:30 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I the only one who feels like every youtube video plays an ad first? I might root just to install an ad blocker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 08:36 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm over my Nexus crush. I changed my wallpaper on my iPhone and was like OMG! and I'm good again.

Still a great phone though. At that price point, if you love Android I think it's a no brainer. My next phone is definitely going to be either the iPhone 6 or the Nexus 6.
Old 11-11-2013, 11:34 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm over my Nexus crush. I changed my wallpaper on my iPhone and was like OMG! and I'm good again.

Still a great phone though. At that price point, if you love Android I think it's a no brainer. My next phone is definitely going to be either the iPhone 6 or the Nexus 6.
You have said that at least 50 times in this thread. We understand.
Old 11-11-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
You have said that at least 50 times in this thread. We understand.
You guys are getting boring in here. We need confrontation.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
People like you are the reason we can't have nice things.

I was bummed about having dialup internet. Then I changed the modem tone and I was like OMG! and I'm good again.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:27 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
People like you are the reason we can't have nice things.

I was bummed about having dialup internet. Then I changed the modem tone and I was like OMG! and I'm good again.
It's such an amazing wallpaper too. Why give up the amazing goodness of the iPhone for craptastic Android?

It was one of those lustful moments where you realize you don't leave your wife for a cheap stripper that looked good when you put down 8 beers.
Old 11-11-2013, 02:22 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Doubt it. That's just one of the million concept drawings apple fanboys are releasing for the iPhone 6.

You should have seen how many pictures of the iPhone 5 came out that were completely wrong. There was actually 1 iPhone 5 drawing that came out then that I loved and wouldn't mind if they made the 6 using that platform but I doubt they ever will.

The 6 is just gonna be a 5 inch screen version of the iPhone. Maybe some tweeks and additions to iOS7 but that's about it. That's my guess.
Old 11-11-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
heavy rumors about curved glass so far. i can't imagine any way that's not awful.
Samsung launched the Galaxy Round. I get the benefits of flexible screens for durability but I don't see the practical benefit of a curved screen at all.
TimmG6376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

"But it looks cool"
#iphonenever
#insultingbbdforhishorribletasteineverything
Old 11-12-2013, 12:01 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought the curved glass concept was supposed to be concave and not convex? Or maybe that was just for TV's..
Old 11-12-2013, 12:15 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here is a hint the iphone6 will be the same as the 5s, 5, 4s, 4, etc

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:19 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The hardware is all almost the same now.

Android offers more screen variety.

Apple has a good form factor. That consistency also makes it a bit easier to design and develop for... :) There are other superior hardware features.

What people should care about is:
App ecosystem
Does the OS offer you the things that you care about
Most importantly radio performance and battery life.

Processing power is behind those as most new devices are close enough for the average person to not GAS.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:27 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That curved glass iphone concept is terrible. Please tell me that Apple has some kind of air-tight patent on that design.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:34 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
That curved glass iphone concept is terrible. Please tell me that Apple has some kind of air-tight patent on that design.
Yeah, I think that curved concept is so that it's easier to shove up an Apple fanboy's ass.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote