Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-06-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Supposedly they're gonna raise the price though too.

Which is gonna be a tough pill to swallow. I love my iPhone, but do I love it enough to spend an extra 400 bucks over the Nexus?

Tough decisions.
Old 12-06-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryno626 View Post
What case do the Note 3 users recommend? I'll probably order my new phone over the weekend and was curious what you guys use.

Spigen Neo Hybrid. I really love it. When I show people my phone their usually like "oh this isn't as big as I thought it would be" and don't even realize that a case is on the phone. I love it, and the chrome case makes it look just like the phone itself. Only downside you should know is the headset opening is somewhat restricted, so like for me my auxillary cord won't fit all the way in with it on but my beats by dre do. I've heard some peoples headphones won't go in if they are L shaped though so I guess that would suck but I don't have that issue.

I thought all the kick stand cases made the phone too bulky for my taste, so outside of those this was an easy winner for me and Amazon had it priced really good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 07:10 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
I WANT MY UPDATE. I've just been tapping it until it will update.
As a Nexus 5 owner awaiting his 4.4.1 update (camera fix), I know your pain.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:03 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know a good place to compare phone specs (is there a Tom's Hardware for phones?)? I really don't pay much attention to phone tech and am in the market for a new phone. Without having put any research into the matter, I'm leaning toward the Nexus 5.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:25 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Look into the droid maxx Hd. It's very vanilla but packs the punch the nexus doesn't have. And great battery life.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:25 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Look into the droid maxx Hd. It's very vanilla but packs the punch the nexus doesn't have. And great battery life.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Anyone know a good place to compare phone specs (is there a Tom's Hardware for phones?)? I really don't pay much attention to phone tech and am in the market for a new phone. Without having put any research into the matter, I'm leaning toward the Nexus 5.
Phone arena is what I use.
Old 12-09-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
www.apple.com
Old 12-09-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can't compare phone specs on Apple's website since all they have is the iPhone. Which never changes.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

You don't need to compare specs when the iPhone is there for the taking.
Old 12-09-2013, 02:06 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why think when you could just by Apple?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 02:07 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Exactly. They do all the work for you.
Old 12-09-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good times. I wonder how many more generations it'll be before Apple catches up to this iteration of Android. Over/under on two years.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

You can't change perfection.
Old 12-09-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You can't change perfection.
I have had a long, tiresome day. So please proceed to step on a Lego and then die in a fire.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I have had a long, tiresome day. So please proceed to step on a Lego and then die in a fire.
If you had an iPhone your day would be a lot more pleasant.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Poor BBD. His inability to troll because of the Knicks being atrocious has caused him to double his trolling efforts elsewhere.

It's okay BBD. I still remember when your opinions weren't all wrong and terrible. Those were good times.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:08 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

njx, just wanted to know that everytime I read one of your posts, it's in strongbad voice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 07:17 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Poor BBD. His inability to troll because of the Knicks being atrocious has caused him to double his trolling efforts elsewhere.

It's okay BBD. I still remember when your opinions weren't all wrong and terrible. Those were good times.
The season isn't over yet bro. Do you even root for the Knicks or do you just pretend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
someday, you'll realize that there's not a single thing that iphones do well, and that you'd probably be better off with the fisher price version.
My phone is amazing. It always works.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:21 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

It's faster, the OS is smoother, it's better, it fits better in your hands, it's made out of better materials, siri. Do I have to keep going?
Old 12-09-2013, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The season isn't over yet bro. Do you even root for the Knicks or do you just pretend?

My phone is amazing. It always works.
Says the guy who abandoned them when they are god awful. We are terrible and I am realistic about that. Doesn't mean I still don't root for them.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:24 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Can it predict when a storm is coming?
Old 12-09-2013, 07:25 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Says the guy who abandoned them when they are god awful. We are terrible and I am realistic about that. Doesn't mean I still don't root for them.
Bro, I have a Knicks app. You probably don't.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:27 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
it doesn't do anything of those things though. you're literally just posting words at random.
iOS is definitely smoother. That's not even up for debate.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
iOS is definitely smoother. That's not even up for debate.
Android is smoother. It's not up for debate.

See, I can post things that are entirely subjective and unable to be proven as well.

Also, Android is cooler and sucks less.