Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-09-2013, 08:33 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Android is smoother. It's not up for debate.

See, I can post things that are entirely subjective and unable to be proven as well.

Also, Android is cooler and sucks less.
Were you born with terrible opinions, or did you just develop em over time?

And why aren't you talking Giants with us douche? Come home Forenci. We cooked dinner in there. Your plate is getting cold.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait wut??
Old 12-09-2013, 08:42 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Right. iPhone is awesome.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Were you born with terrible opinions, or did you just develop em over time?

And why aren't you talking Giants with us douche? Come home Forenci. We cooked dinner in there. Your plate is getting cold.
Haha, honestly mainly because I haven't been able to see that many games. There haven't been nearly as many national games this year so I have only been able to seen a handful which makes me sad.

AND STOP HAVING TERRIBLE OPINIONS BBD!
Old 12-09-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

iPhone 6 is gonna blow your mind. And your dick. BOTH.

It's that good.
Old 12-09-2013, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You would pay $400 for a subsidized phone? I only throw that number around because you mentioned it. I would laugh so hard if people paid that. Why not pay a little more for a phone you can purchase and take to any carrier on a better plan?

Honestly, I've become somewhat annoyed with smartphones in general. Other than the occasional web browsing, e-mail, and calendar management I don't particular find smartphones that mind blowing. I've strongly considered a few times going back to a standard phone. I can get most of the functionality of a smart phone from my tablet anyway. Only downside is being able to not use it on the go.
Old 12-09-2013, 11:10 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Iphones are good overall but are just too limited for me. It works for a lot of people because they have simple needs.

I do love the metal and glass materials but i use a case which negates most of that benefit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 11:17 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah as cool as that **** is, and I want it, what happens when I drop it outside in the dirt and on the road. I drop it or falls out of my pocket, working at a construction site.

I do want to get that Droid Maxx, looks sweeeet.
Old 12-09-2013, 11:24 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm also waiting on a Zerolemon 10,000mAh battery for my Note 3. I wanted to order it but it's going to be a Christmas present now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:01 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
You would pay $400 for a subsidized phone? I only throw that number around because you mentioned it. I would laugh so hard if people paid that. Why not pay a little more for a phone you can purchase and take to any carrier on a better plan?

Honestly, I've become somewhat annoyed with smartphones in general. Other than the occasional web browsing, e-mail, and calendar management I don't particular find smartphones that mind blowing. I've strongly considered a few times going back to a standard phone. I can get most of the functionality of a smart phone from my tablet anyway. Only downside is being able to not use it on the go.
Oh no, I'm never buying subsidized again. That was the worst mistake I ever made, I hate myself for doing that. I'm just waiting for my contract at verizon to expire so I can jump ship to Tmobile as soon as possible.

I'll sell my iPhone for like 350 bucks or so, and buy a phone full price and do the 70 a month unlimited everything plan with Tmobile.

So it will really come down to this for me:

1. Is the iPhone 6 going to be a significant upgrade over the 5?
2. Is the iPhone 6 going to be good enough that I will spend around 350 out of pocket to get it over the Nexus 6? (assuming the phone is 700 and I sell my 5 for 350, that comes out to about 350 give or take).

It's gonna come down to that for me. I'm invested in the Apple ecosystem too so the iPhone has an advantage bc of that.
Old 12-10-2013, 08:27 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't you use your Iphone on any network? You bought it, so you own it. It should be unlocked.
Old 12-10-2013, 08:29 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

I don't think I can. Verizon is cdma. So a Verizon iPhone can't be used for Tmobile.

If I had any other provider than I probably could, but not with Verizon. Unless someone knows a way around that?
Old 12-10-2013, 09:36 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
I'm also waiting on a Zerolemon 10,000mAh battery for my Note 3. I wanted to order it but it's going to be a Christmas present now.
Do you Note users carry the thing in your purses? Or do you wear "gangsta" style baggy jeans.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 09:42 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
it fits just fine in my pocket, thanks.
But would a Note 3 with a 10,000 mAh battery fit in your pocket?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 09:46 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Note fits in my pocket as well but I am petty sure with that 10,000 mAh battery you would need a man purse to carry it.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:47 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Everyone I know with a Note has one of those phone wallets and keeps it in there.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else skip the 4.4.1 update and get the 4.4.2?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 09:50 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It seems inordinately large for a pocket. I do not wear tight pants. I wear 34" long jeans and have no desire for a giant block to occupy my pocket.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
y'all must have girl jeans with non-existent pockets.
Even my N4 looks bad in my jeans, but I like showing off my sexy quads (that isn't a joke) so it's mainly my fault. I couldn't have a Note 3.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 09:54 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
y'all must have girl jeans with non-existent pockets.

Thats a big ******* case.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:10 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

I'm just saying that that case at least by the look of the pictures adds at least 1/2 an inch to the back of the phone. The camera actually juts out of the back of the Note 3 by maybe a 1/4 of an inch so having the case actually come out over the camera by what appears to be a 1/2 is insane.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:31 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

Quote:
i dunno. mine's in an otterbox, and it's never an issue. but my jeans aren't rockstar tight, and i have normal pockets. my wallet's at least twice as thick as my phone.

i think y'all have issues.
Seriously, this isn't a dig, but you must be a real life nerd.

Your wallet should not be 1/2"+ thick. That is crazy town.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:32 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

My wallet used to be huge then I cleaned it out.

Camcard changed my life. I used to have a binder of business cards, and had a bunch in my wallet and I was able to clean all of it out.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:19 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Somehow I managed to shatter the screen under the glass on my s4 first android phone is toast
Old 12-12-2013, 12:11 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
this is why i'll always buy the insurance now.